Sup Forums just got triggered by pic related on Hillarys website

Sup Forums just got triggered by pic related on Hillarys website.

Heres what the poster said:
>So she's blatantly stealing the election now.
>URGENT: GO TO HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN WEB SITE hillaryclinton.com RIGHT NOW, SHE HAS TEXT EMBEDDED ABOVE THE HEAD STATEMENT (WHERE IT WILL BE INVISIBLE TO A BROWSER) THAT BRAGS ABOUT THE ELECTION BEING A "18 month long fully televised hackathon" AND HAS A LINK TO A JOBS PAGE ASKING FOR TOP LEVEL PROGRAMMERS TO HELP HER HACK THE VOTE.
>This will be visible if you right click and view page source. The error that directed people back to the source of this page when they clicked the link here has been fixed and you will see it on her web site now if you try again, the stupid girl still has this up, even though it was pointed out in a BIG WAY more than 12 hours ago.
>No doubt these "programmers" hillary has are hacking all the online polls right now to screwball Hillary upwards.

Why do you care

this
trump and hillary are two sides of the same coin

>thowing away election to proprietary software
I knew americans are proud of their stupidity, but this is just hilarious.
I hope she burn the country to the ground, maybe you will finally wake up.

this belongs on Sup Forums

retarded faggots are going to act like retard. nobody wants you to go chase all those stupid cases down and bring them to us.

And?

Mfw I'm not qualified for any of these job descriptions

Forgot mfw

This is Sup Forums related, literally a jobs thread tbqh

no, this is a thread about how Sup Forums had a conniption fit over job recruitment in the site's html comments. this is so common that it's not even interesting. at least half a dozen of the sites you regularly browse have something like this.

>rigging elections via tech is not Sup Forums
How much is she paying you, Rajesh?

>

>56239035
>i didn't even read the link i provided
>assumptions out of my ass in an attempt to bait (You)'s
Even as a non-american i kinda want Trump to win but you are just retarded

>this is so common that it's not even interesting
Of course it's common, there's like a 100 candidates to the US presidency right now
Holy fuck, you can't be more of a shill

Are you guys retarded? This is someone involved in her campaign using a recruitment method used by countless companies.

They're looking for front and backend devs are they not allowed to hire web developers you idiot?

holy fuck, are you retarded? i was talking about recruitment comments in the HTML. how bad can your reading comprehension be that you misread that?

You need to ask if Sup Forums is retarded?

>holy fuck, are you retarded? i was talking about recruitment comments in the HTML. how bad can your reading comprehension be that you misread that?
The point of the thread isn't that there's recruitment comments in the HTML, but that there's job offerings at Hillary's

Where did you get the impression you were on Linkedin?

get off Sup Forums you "degenerate cis scum" or whatever insults you use on that shithole of a board

>SJWs geting triggered by an on topic thread

No seriously, all things aside, are you seriously fucking retarded?

>Where did you get the impression you were on Linkedin?
On the countless job threads that spawn Sup Forums
Resorting to adhoms shows how much of a shill you're

Wouldnt be the first time democucks try to fuck with the votes..

>that pic

What?

>wow some random user posted thing about something
>REPUBLICAN PARTY BTFO

OP is literally retarded

>adhoms
>doesn't know what an insult is
Just leave.

>30 posts 17 IPs

who gives le fuck

le va fuck te self

>14 of them point to your mom

Oh no. Job offerings from a presidential party. Wow. It's fucking nothing.

>Hack da vote :-DDDDDD

autism

She should obviously search for someone who can design webpages.
Also it's not autism, badly designed pages are difficult to read and objectively look like shit

Give me 1 (ONE) reason why I should give a hint of shit, obese burgercuck. Take your shit to or Sup Forums

>an election between a former president's wife and a personal friend of both of them
This they don't get tinfoily about...

>a comment that includes the word 'hack' in a clearly neutral way ('hackathon' is never used in the black hat sense, if you haven't noticed)
AAAH FEMA CAMPS JADE HELM 15 JOOZ WORKING FROM HOME IN 9/11 B.O. "HUS(((SEIN)))" LONG FORM ATF CERTIFICATES

Doesn't Sup Forums have better things to do? No, probably not now that I think about it

>he doesn't know what left-aligned is

>text is left-aligned just like her commie platform
Jews did nyan/eleven

>hillary
>commie
You tools have no clue do you?

>I can't differentiate clearly sarcastic comments from other comments
Et tool, Brute?