Why does every peripheral have to be "for gaming" can someone recommend me just a regular mouse and keyboard that...

Why does every peripheral have to be "for gaming" can someone recommend me just a regular mouse and keyboard that aren't gamer shit with some retarded price tag?

Other urls found in this thread:

staples.com/Dust-Off-XL-Disposable-Duster/product_416701
staples.com/Falcon-Dust-Off-Gaming-Gear-Duster-10-oz/product_325070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Supply/demand

IBM Model M
Microsoft Intellimouse

Apple Magic Mouse
Apple keyboard

Amazon basics

Are you seriously too retarded to pick out some basic shit mouse and kb by yourself?

>Why does every peripheral have to be "for gaming"
Because this is what brings in a lot of money.
>Can someone recommend me just a regular mouse and keyboard
Literally anything generic

You can find a mouse in the dumpster if you just want to click on stuff. Just clean it before use.

Both shit and only for the looks

Honestly, when it comes to a mouse, the gamer shit is actually good. Gamer mice have features like increased comfort (they play for hours and hours), precise sensors (because fast twitch reactions are apparently a thing) and extra buttons that can be programmed for a multitude of non-gaming tasks.

I also use a gaming keyboard (Logitech G510) because it's got a small LCD screen at the top that with the libg15 library I'm able to pipe any data I want to that display. It's like having a 4 line terminal.

>t. shillerino

You can slap a gaming logo on a product and jack up the price like crazy.

Here is a good example

10oz can of duster:
staples.com/Dust-Off-XL-Disposable-Duster/product_416701

The same can of 10oz can of duster from the exact same company with a "gaming" logo on the can instead of the normal one:
staples.com/Falcon-Dust-Off-Gaming-Gear-Duster-10-oz/product_325070

That is a 21.3% markup. This isn't an isolated case either, find any store that sells both of these products and the gaming can of air will have significant markup.

but it's not gaymer!

marketing, you stupid cunt.

>maximize performance

with compressed air?!

God bless gamers. They are walking example of Darwin's law.

>tfw no more logitech g400

The guy with the logitech mouse has a point. Keyboard one from cherry and it's all good

works only if ur a gamer - tho.

This is the only true answer.

>because it's got a small LCD screen at the top that with the libg15 library I'm able to pipe any data I want to that display. It's like having a 4 line terminal.
I'm hard pressed to think of something I need less in my keyboard.

g510s owner, good god there is nothing more useless. the only thing i program it to do is change color, i dont use anything else on it. fucking 85 dollars down the drain because i thought it was the coolest most useful shit. kill me senpai

RAM is worst for this tbqh
I don't want neon red spoiler fins and the words "VENGENCE STRIKE ANGER X420 PAYBACK" imprinted on it.

Gaming is the cancer of hardware aesthetics. Every thing with the "gaming" prefix literally looks like it fell out of a Mountain Dew commercial.

Meh, the vengeance strike anger x420 line has been great for me

Fuck me, this was for