Wtf Sup Forums

This is what Sup Forums has become. Nice to know it was fun while it lasted, I was hoping that quality of threads and posts would improve after summer. (summerfags, you're not posting tech yourself, OP. etc, etc.)

You're now aware that the "g" key is near the "b" key and that this happens rather regularly.

Autism.

accidental Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums arent new tho

So.. do you have more of her?

Yes, because we haven't had some shitposters shitting up the board at all in years,
>"accidental Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums"
I'm skeptical about that statement.

You should really lurk more before posting. If you don't believe accidental Sup Forums threads happen often you really haven't been here long enough.

This is what Sup Forums has become. Nice to know it was fun while it lasted, I was hoping that quality of threads and posts would improve after summer. (summerfags, you're not posting tech yourself, OP. etc, etc.)

>her

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

yeah no one would notice the totally different background color after entering Sup Forums

One example OP?

Really?

Yeah nobody has the same theme for both types of boards.

>accidental

red boards vs blue boards
>completely normal to mistake g for b
Sure, whatever. Never has this happened so often that I lurked here and I've been here for about 6 years now.

Someone posted that fucking pawman.avi in that thread so mods got triggered

Make up all the excuses you want, it happens from time to time, has for years, and has absolutely nothing to do with summer.

in addition, it could be just me and my timing of coming on Sup Forums at certain days and I just miss these "mistakes"

>Inb4 someone posts that disgusting shit itt

Its getting worse and worse with every year.

Brillian example was that exploit on imgur few month ago, where there was like 20 general threads with hundred posters and only 3 people were actually were trying to reverse it.

muhh summer, its like always, there is barely difference

Ever heard of themes?

Both boards are black like my soul.

Quality post friend

trust me mate i post on yahoo answers with other 94% feedback approval and over 11.000 responses of which 2200 are first on seen respondents.

i also post on tomshardware and dell forums providing excellent A+++++++++++++++++++ feedback and answers

This is official AAA+++++++++++ approval user seal

Wtf is pawman.avi

wtf i hate g now

It's some disgusting shit from early 2000s that spread on the deep webs. I've seen only the segments, but it's basically a man torturing his dog and sawing off his paws. He then dresses them up as puppets and does some weird shit

Some say there's even more material like he setting the still alive pawless dog on fire but I doubt it

For some reason this picture came to be associated with the video. It spread around Sup Forums in 2006-2007 or something

Lol newfag

Ah. So the grifter. I would have seen said video given its description. Thanks for letting me know it's fake af bruh

Wtf are you saying this is vg and videocards now you normi

>a grifter

Since I know you're new here im not gonna call you a fag, but it isn't any more a grifter than 3 men 1 hammer.

It's a legit video of some nasty shit.

This is like complaining about Sup Forums threads on /po/

Why are you complaining? White Knight cuck