Who else is shit posting from a shitty computer?

Who else is shit posting from a shitty computer?
>athlon 5350
>shit tier laptop hdd
>4gb ram
>lubuntu

Post your shit specs

Also pic not related

>3 GB ram
>5.5" screen
>32 GB drive
It's a phone :D

Hey look this guy can afford a smart phone

posting from my atom n570 netbook

NAME MAJ:MIN RM SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
sda 8:0 0 7.5G 0 disk
├─sda1 8:1 0 256M 0 part /boot
├─sda2 8:2 0 1K 0 part
└─sda5 8:5 0 7.2G 0 part
└─md0 9:0 0 14.4G 0 raid0 /
sdb 8:16 1 29G 0 disk
├─sdb1 8:17 1 1K 0 part
├─sdb5 8:21 1 7.2G 0 part
│ └─md0 9:0 0 14.4G 0 raid0 /
└─sdb6 8:22 1 21.8G 0 part
└─sdb6_crypt 253:0 0 21.8G 0 crypt /home

I have a system like that too

not anymore

Right, my time to shine

Some Pentium too old to remember
2GB DDR2
NVidia GTS250
Old laptop HDD, think it's something like 256GB

And this piece of shit runs Gentoo smoothly.

37gb hdd, 4gb ram and it runs xp. that's all i can remember
it's 10+ years old, got it 4 years ago as an emergency replacement for my dead laptop. never upgraded because it runs photoshop cs5 and that's all i really needed
just finished my first build though, haven't actually made sure everything works yet. it's got 8gb ram and a 1tb hdd, which should be interesting

All that shit in a BitFenix Colossus. I bought the case when I still had a job prepping for a maxed out build. At least I have good airflow lol

thinking hard about putting snow leopard back on it

Very soon cashing money from my car ensurance, wish me luck Sup Forums

Where are you getting SL?

2010 air came with 10.6 on usb

>Atom N270
>2GiB RAM
>10" 1024x576 screen
>slow chink SSD
>OpenBSD

>dell latitude
>core2duo
>160gb HDD
>4gb ram
>Gentoo
Literally $15 from a local university that was throwing out old hardware the refrubishers didn't want. Mine had a lot of scratches, but was otherwise working well.

It's hard to believe the shit they nearly give away now. Good thing the jews on this board shill thinkpads so hard.

I've got a used ThinkPad T520, and i don't regret buying it. If you buy them used you get a great deal cost/quality wise.

PS. I shill for free, and i'm not even a jew.

>Phenom 9150e (yep, glorious quad core 1.8GHz)
>4gb ram
>gf gt730
>still can run fucking kde plasma just fucking fine disproving all you fucks with $2k+ computers that cry about how "heavy" Plasma is

the am1 family of CPU's isn't all that bad OP. I have a PC running the sempron 3850 with only a single 2GB stick of DDR3. Can drive a 1440p screen off of iGPU without falling on it's face just fine. I was running Ubuntu MATE on it no problems.

Considering I spent $30 for both the CPU/motherboard together brand new, I would say well worth it.

Here's my regular home desktop.

>d2500
>4GB ram
>hd5450
>300GB raptor
>solus

>If you buy them used you get a great deal cost/quality wise.
Not really the case anymore unless you get an unusual deal. A T420 equivalent Latitude is much cheaper and has very similar quality. Arguably it's a lot easier to work on too since the parts are cheaper in the US and the disassembly involves about half as many screws.

Anyway, I don't hate Thinkpads, I was joking about the jews. I just think the meme drove up demand for refurbished thinkpads enough that the price isn't worth it over the refurb competition. As I said, latitudes are very close in quality and they're so numerous people practically give them away while old thinkpads still cost $100+.

>2.3 GHz dual-core Intel i3
>4 GiB RAM
>600 GiB hard disk drive
>Windows 7 64-bit

I also have a GNU / Linux VM with 1 GiB RAM, and a 12 GiB hard disk.

Where I am based Thinkpads are pretty much the same price as latitudes or eleitebooks or similar whatever. So maybe it really is Sup Forums driving up the prices in your part of the world

>all these anons posting specs that are perfectly fine for most everyday uses other than gaymen, sans the anons posting the specs of their netbooks where you actually have to pay attention to what you install for them to run well
>"shitty computers"
This board should really be renamed to /con/sumerism.

>Sub $50 computers are consumerist
Back to >>/lgbt/ communist faggot.

Inexpensive =\= shit. Saying inexpensive hardware that works perfectly fine for most common tasks is shit only serves to push the consumerist mindset.

How many days does it take to compile FireFox?

>I just think the meme drove up demand for refurbished thinkpads

It may have, I got a x220 for $100 which I think is pretty cheap, and am considering getting a second one because why the fuck not

>AMD FX-6300
>16GB RAM
>Win10
>750GB HDD

OP, come back to us and cry when you're only using 1 or 2GB of RAM.
THAT is shit tier when trying to browse the modern internet.

>implying