Tfw you finally give in to Windows 10

>tfw you finally give in to Windows 10

I am become surveillance, destroyer of privacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

libreboot.org/docs/hcl/t400.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just blocked all the surveillance.

same. stopped using windows ages ago.

>I just blocked all the surveillance.
that you know of

I blocked the surveillance and I am using Windows.

lol, sure.

Ah, the invisible dragon in the room fallacy.

The same argument can be used for Linux.

Ah, the I just killed a thousand ants surely they're extinct now fallacy.

no, not really. it's a logical possibility to inspect the totality of the code in linux. it's not practical, but it is possible.

that's not the case with windows. do you honestly not even know enough about this shit to grasp that without me having to explain it to you?

The code can be hidden in Linux. You will never know.

Ignorance is bliss. Windows is still spying on you. The botnet runs too deep and no matter how much you cut out the roots will remain.
>use librebooted t400
>run freebsd
>don't have to deal with wangblows trash
>pay nothing
>everything works
>no spying
Feels really good man.

I use GNU/Linux. Feels good to be surveillance free.

But what if you get spied on the moment you get into the internet?!

That also has Spyware in it.

you know the NSA can basically get any info they want on you right? even if you "block" tracking and shit it doesnt matter. they have leet haxor tools.

basically they triangulate who you are through social media, email, phone numbers, ip, etc. and then can get any and all info they want through that.

THIS
NSA tecnically own the internet and can rape your ass anytime if they wanted to
Just don't do anything ilegal not like filesharing but like CP and terrorism and you are fine

>social media, email, phone numbers
Good thing I don't have a social life then.

I hope you don't have to use Powershell for anything, OP. Or a webcam.

Since, you know. Microsoft went and broke those with their shiny new updates.

>Running windows 7 before telemetry update
>No spying
Feels good man

im pretty sure you still have a phone, email, ip, and other things.

>implications of spynet not on the bios level

PAJEET

How do I debloat my shit?

poo

It's not free anymore is it?
Are they going to cripple our W7 now forcing us to upgrade and pay?

>I need memes to post on Sup Forums

You can still upgrade if your windows installation is "genuine" but it needs to be through the disability eligibility upgrade thing. It doesn't verify that you're disabled or anything but the install needs to be legit (DAZ Loader is hit or miss, my desktop failed the update but my laptops worked, all installed from the same Windows 7 & DAZ loader)

how is windows 10 now anyway? i have a feeling soon everything will only work on windows 10 and the inevitable "upgrade" may soon come for me

will my games, software, pirated shit still work? how much surveillance are they actually doing?

are you literally not capable of understanding what i'm saying?

>the inevitable "upgrade" may soon come for me
it came and went, retard. you can't upgrade for free anymore. now you'll have to pay for it.

you windows users are seriously the backwater hicks of the computing world. what's the digital equivalent of having to helicopter you out of a flooded neighborhood after telling you for a solid week that you need to evacuate?

A guy posted a link once where it was documented that in spite of turning off everything and i do mean everything windows still somehow managed to send data to Microsoft, just not as much data. Do what you will with this information.

why? windows 7 still works great!

Enjoy being able to scroll inactive windows without the need for a third party program. It's fucking great.

>he doesnt know how to still get it for free

The thing about linux right, is that while you can't really inspect it all at once, you inspect changes.Or rather, you have a group of people who've inspected every change for decades.

By installing LTSB 2016 instead, pre-debloated.

>will my games, software, pirated shit still work?
yes

>how much surveillance are they actually doing?
a lot
how much you care is up to you

I won't. But the hundreds of people who look at different parts of it will.
And they aren't paid by one corporation. They don't even know each other personally. So getting them all to hide a botnet inside the kernel is impossible, especially since they won't profit from it.

Whou would the Linux kernel even send the date to? Linus Torvalds?

>T400
>No spying

The iAMT2 in the core 2 duo P8400 CPU those thing have says otherwise.

Tfw I filter all my packets manually as they go. Literally none can spy

Libreboot removes AMT: libreboot.org/docs/hcl/t400.html

But who cares about YOUR data?
You could do and store whatever, still no one would care about a neckbeard...

>no spying
>connected to the internet
lmao

Apparently the latest big update is a mess. Stick to 1151(Threshold 2) if you really have to get 10

After being on Linux for quite a while and taking a quick detour to Windows for playing a couple of video games I couldn't believe just how bad Windows is.
Seriously, the only reason to is it is if you absolutely have to due to specific software.

I just uninstalled office from a pc running win10, during the process it uploaded 650~ MiB of data, guess it sent it back from where it was downloaded from :^)

lel

> derete our grorious softwaru
> here, botnettu

nobody's trying to peep at your loli shit, retards

Are you retarded or still in elementary school? It's called conservation of mass retard, matter can't be created or destroyed

Firewalls exist and are cheap.

That argument is very correct (though very infeasible) for the average joe, but if you're a large enough business or government agency, Microshit will send source your way for auditing.