16GB iPhones sucks

Ok Sup Forums, i bought almost a year ago a 16GB iPhone 6, and now 16GB looks like shit. Last year it was cool, all my pictures and music were just fine, i had a few apps, the most important, and it worked perfectly. Now, with all my photos in the iCloud Photo Library, no offline music because of Apple Music, and the same few apps, i run almost every month out of space and i need to erase everything.

How do you Sup Forums manage your 16GB iPhone in 2016? I can't believe i run out of space just with a few apps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxCRWwUm1lo
youtube.com/watch?v=BSS3zm7pAj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody has an iPhone and definitely nobody has a phone with 16gb unexpandable storage. I've had 64gb Oneplus One (base model) since 2013 and I'm getting a zte axon 7 soon with 64gb base and a 128 GB SD card is going in with it.

You want the status of an iPhone but your too cheap to buy the real model. The 16GB model just exists to make people cough up for the 64GB model.

I have a 16GB Mi4 I got for free and I got the fucking shits with the tiny space. Now I have a 64GB iPhone SE and I wish it had an SD card just for convenience.

Only niggers buy the 16gb model lmao

this, only poor minorities get base models

see youtube.com/watch?v=jxCRWwUm1lo

Oh fine, all the "16GB iPhones is for poor people" are here.

I had many iPhones before and i never needed more than 16GB, i mean, i keep only basic apps, pictures and music are on iCloud. Who the hell keeps all that shit on a phone? There are computers, nas, external drives, and (maybe) tablets to storage files, not phones.

I'd just like to know if there's a way to keep memory clean by deleting app caches or something.

>being so poor i got the 16GB model

iPhones are for poor people.

Stop being poor.

A year ago when the 6S came out there were tons of articles saying that 16gb isn't enough and you should get the 64gb one. I got the 64gb 6S plus. I did this because I try to make wise purchase decisions.

Now I'm really happy with this phone. Only thing I think could be better is battery life. Should last be at least two more years, no problem.

Meanwhile smart buyers get the Motorola Moto G4 plus a 64 GB microSD.

i never buy an SD card bigger than 16GB, if it broke i'd cry - plus it's easier to break than my 32GB internal storage,

>he keeps his data on cloud
Well meme'd user.
But what did you expect? 32GB is a standard when it comes to phones with no external storage options. Unless you move all your shit to cloud you won't be able to run a modern phone with only 16GB. Stop falling for the iPhone meme.

I have a 16GB iphone 5 and its ok. My pictures aren't on icloud and all my music is still on here. I don't even have to use itunes, i can drag and drop my files from my laptop into the iphone without it. But I know what you mean about space being an issue. I've deleted 1gb worth of shit on my phone because I kept getting a no space error. I check my storage again and I'm back to no memory for some fuckin reason.

all i phone are ratard u ratard

16 gig nigga here, I agree that it is a small amount of memory but it is totally acceptable

>I try to make wise purchase decisions.
>iShit

My phone is a year old.
No songs, just my Sup Forums pics and apps.

Right, so instead of keeping things on a nice and fast local storage, you have to rape your bandwidth all the time. And even if you have infinite bandwidth, everything is still slow as fuck, and you don't have access to your music when you're out in the middle of nowhere and there's little to no cell reception.

Honestly, the cloud should be used as a backup option, not a place to keep the majority of files you use every day.

I still manage a 8GB 4S, bro.
Don't see much problem, I just store most videos on my PC anyway, photos are lightweight and I also don't store any music (Spotify).

Android's apps don't take up a lot of room on Marshmallow and supposedly take up less on Nougat so I've been fine running plenty of apps on my 16gb phone from a couple years ago. I also have an SD card though for music and the like so that helps.

Don't know how much space apps take on iPhones, but generally if you want to be taking pictures and videos anyways with an iPhone, you probably are gonna want to not get a 16gb model.

Here you go

>everything is still slow as fuck, and you don't have access to your music when you're out in the middle of nowhere

Hello? If you do this is because you live in a big big city and you always got perfect signal strength. 4G network here, everything is almost instant.

>iPhone

Found your problem.

>>>/9gag/

My iPhone 6s has 128GB. Who the fuck buys the 16GB model?

For example, who ever doesn't need 128GB?

>Not buying the highest capacity.
It's like you are poor.

I want to buy an iPhone SE, and the carriers sell the 16gig model only. I just want to put a few documents and take pictures / chat on it.

That should work...?

In my country, all carriers sell the 16gig only.
Even iPads, for fuck's sake.

> they offered all variants of Air 2 months ago
> wanted to buy an iPad Air 2 128gb
> it was out of stock
> walk into every shop
> only one has a gold (nigger version) 64gig
> the 128gb would have been like 10$ more

Fuck that.

>16GB
I am LMAOing at your life.

I'm the IT Admin at my job and I buy the 16GB iPhone 6 for replacement cellphones we had androids but sales dept couldn't figure out how to do simple things on it, so it was changed. Now they are saying they are running out of space.

Told them they didn't have that problem with the old phones.

i live in a country without reasonably cheap or unlimited data plans, so it's far better for me to buy iphones with higher storage limits.

Hurr durr.
They should have bought a 32/64gig version and called it a day.

Android phones have no updates, wakelock issues, shit battery, etc.
(I have a note 4, z3, g pro 2, htc m7, note 2. They all suffer from these.)

>Got 64 gig 6S
>48,2 gigs available

Use it for my business and personal shit

Maybe if you have no friends and aspirations.

You sound like you have a lot of friends.

>32gb Note 4
>64gb microsd
It's great when you brick your phone you can just get everything important from the sdcard.

>64 gb Note 7
>have to wait a month for the 256 gb sd card

I don't need it, but it'd be nice to have it.

12 gb space what a 16gb iphone gives you.

>How do you Sup Forums manage your 16GB iPhone in 2016?
By not storing 20 years worth of iMessages and deleting pictures that I don't want to save. Or playing games on a fucking cell phone.

Android users complain about inferior products, yes.

32GB GS4 with a 128GB mSD
I don't see why you wouldn't want to carry your entire music library, podcasts, and store files. Even if you don't want to its nice to have the OPTION. Get cucked iPhone users.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSS3zm7pAj0

Sometimes you just need to back everything you care about up to a computer and then reset the phone.

Apple Music actually makes things worse since it usually doesn't delete its cached files properly.

I solved the problem by going with a 64GB iPhone. You could also solve the issue by getting an android phone with expandable storage.