Ghostbusters actress Leslie Jones has been left humiliated after naked photographs of her were leaked online...

>Ghostbusters actress Leslie Jones has been left humiliated after naked photographs of her were leaked online, as well as her driver's license and passport.

mashable.com/2016/08/24/leslie-jones-hacked-nude-photos-leaked/#t6z2ILnyKqqn

So wait...if somebody with enough time and knowledge doesn't like you, they can get your drivers license and passport?

I'm scared, Sup Forums.

No, not really.

What happened here is the GB was shit, Leslie Jones is not funny and spent several weeks chimping out on twitter and is now using this to get sympathy and good attention back on her. It's not leaked or hacked when it was done on purpose by the owner.

the only reason I know who this woman is, is because of you faggots

fuck off

This.

No way in hell the hacker 4reddit could get that. Nobody's keeps a perfect digital copy of their passport or drivers license. I mean, what's the fucking purpose?

lol you are a child obviously. you need backup copies for when you lose your id thats what adults do.

>her driver's license and passport.

How?

this harambe again

Who the fuck takes a picture of their license and passport. She should just go away.

the movie sucked yeah
but how is this fair to a person

i just cant contain my sides
it looks like a fucking silverback

Who is she, and why does she matter? She's obviously not in tech, she looks too stupid.

The Nofappening

maybe people should learn not to be ignorant and to care about privacy
in the past years we've seen privacy getting more and more disregarded

it's time to STOP

many people. especially people who work in public service.

i have a half dozen licences that require yearly updates, including photo's of my licence and passport for ID check.

its especially common in rural areas, where driving 300km to show ID is a little ridiculous.

this

just dont store it on a cloud and properly ciphered

Sup Forums is having a field day with this

Disgusting.

She was the bitchy baboon (((they))) put in ghostbusters as a retarded walking stereotype

Ok what dod this lady do to deserve all of this shit? No Sup Forums i am not asking you

What the literal FUCK does this thread have to do with Sup Forums. We don't give a fuck about this disgusting person

FUCK OFF

she was ignorant

Reports of major hacks of personal info falls within Sup Forums discussion

She was a nigger who fought with people on twitter and somebody decided to make her pay for it.

Nude leaks are not technology.

Hacks are technology

She played a part in a poor movie she did nothing wrong

I said i was not asking you Sup Forums shut up and go back to your 9/11 models

Then why is no one discussing the hack or the technology behind it?

And what the fuck are you on about? You're now a meta ironic parody of what a Sup Forumstard would make fun off years ago. You're boring.

Hardly a hack, they probably just guessed her password, was probably leslie spelt incorrectly.

Leaking nudes is not hacking.

>they probably just guessed her password

And how did that get scans of her drivers license and passport?

Yeah, yet no one is talking about. Your thread is bad OP and you should feel bad. Go back to whatever cesspit you crawled out of (((Sup Forums))).

>Leaking nudes is not hacking.

Her drivers license and passport were also hacked.

Nothing to hide nothing to fear

I hacked my car into starting the other day. That's not technology though.

Neither is this.

>my
;^)

WHAT IS PHOTOCOPYING?

fucking mission accomplished then, like this thread is a discussion goldmine

What adults do is request a duplicate of the cards asap. Taking pictures of them is going full retard.

I have over 300 dick pics of myself on my phone

should i be worried? what i someone hacks me?

1-Delete the pictures.
2-Make sure that there is no "online backup" syncing your penis with the rest of the universe

If they only show your dick, you still have plausible deniability, since no one has seen your dick in real life except your mom when you were a kid.

Use encryption and disable picture syncing online.

>lol you are a child obviously. you need backup copies for when you lose your id thats what adults do.
No, adults use alternative forms of ID to get a new copy.