The latest Mr.Robot opening scene must be the most cringe worthy thing ive seen in the last 10 years

The latest Mr.Robot opening scene must be the most cringe worthy thing ive seen in the last 10 years.

Lets see how many buzzword they could fit in less than 5 minutes of retarded dialogue to appear trendy and hip with the muhllenials

>nexus
>android guy
>hates apple, iPhone are for pussies
>boot times
>net speed
>chrome
>html5
>javascript
>safari
>benchmark
>hioctane
>reddit
>the whole malicious benchmark trick
>stagefright exploit
>black hat
>muh conspiracy

>implying a fat beta nu male with ponytail would hit on a muslim big nosed brown girl
>implying that the chances of a muslim big nosed brown girl would even know what a console is aren't 1 in 2 trillions
>they couldn't even find a proper mudslime to play the role so they settled for a americanized pooinloo "comedian"

>talks about Comey "not being in on it"
>being this obvious at Clinton propaganda

Real world it people in Belgium: 99% white males, 1% white female.
International :
40% white males 30 % Indians, 20% chinks, 10% all the rest.

Who gives a fuck about belgium?

And by "it people" you mean support bots reading from a manual?

>UBER LEET HAZXORZ
>DON'T EVEN TRACK THE GPS OF THE OWNER IN THE BUILDING YOU ARE STAYING IN

All these forced scenes with no basis on common reasoning just to further this shitty plot.

Holy shit the cringe. I wonder if they're trying to be cringy, because if they are, they're succeeding.

They did show our site in one of the episodes. Hiroshitmoot would be honored. They even refered to it as a "hacker board"

>le chick that stares into the distance meme

Reddit: wow such an amazing actress

>lets just make an excuse for shit writing with one line of dialogue

>ye olde kidnaped bathroom shtick

Its like a compilation of cinematic memes.

>8 posts
>they're all samefag

Your argument would be valid if i was pretending to be other people, im just expanding on the OP, what is the point of your post?

A tech show mentioning hip tech things? UNFATHOMABLE

>He gets triggered easily by works of fiction

That you can so much about a dumb show

Who the fuck cares dude just don't watch it

It was a mistake to watch this episode right after Halt and Catch Fire. Felt so poorly made in comparison. HaCF is beautiful.

>cinematic memes
They're called tropes.

t. Sup Forums

That you care so much about a dumb post

Who the fuck cares dude just don't reply to it

>getting mad about the use of common words in a television show

this board never ceases to amaze me.

One thing is to pander here and there to make people identify with the show, another is to make a 5 minute scene that boils down to pure buzzwords, that shitty lazy writing.

How am I mad though?

you're the one who wrote 10 posts about a stupid show. How autistic do you get

This show has been cringey from the first episode, lad.

Also:
>not related to technology
Stop breakin' the rules, lad

Congratulations, you discovered different words that mean the same thing, YOU SO SMART!

You do seem pretty upset, why would you keep replying if you weren't?

Explain to me how it is not related to technology please.

The show is plummeting after season 1. Focus should have never shifted off of Elliot, but he's too busy having gay sex with his dark army seinfeld fanatic in jail. Why the hell would someone responsible for the biggest attack ever get caught by some guy who cheats on his wife? The monologues are amazing, though. Reminds me of anime.

are you dumb?

This is a board for discussing technology. Mr Robot is not a technology. We don't discuss TV shows that mention technology. What's to stop people from having The Big Bang Theory threads? Or any other show with "hacking"?

We are discussing the technology talked about in a show, this is inside the rules, either you like it or not.

At this point the only interesting thing left is watching Eliot's autism unfold. Any episode that doesn't have any of that is poo poo.

No. The OP and all of the posts are talking about the show and their opinion of the quality of the show. This is not a thread about technology and belongs on Sup Forums.

I disagree.

Couldn't it be on purpose because those were their early days?

Obviously its on purpose, that doesn't make it any better, its just lazy ass writing.

he already posted the exact same garbage on Sup Forums and no one is biting

is this a big show?

Just watched the first episode. Feels awkward watching this.

Another Wednesday another proto-hipster mad that a show doesn't make tech his seekrit club anymore, never change Sup Forums

tbqh this scene with darlene was awesome. I thought they were going to write a shitty/easy way out, like having her killing herself against a wall and the situation resolve with no character making any decision.
But they actually show all the character actively searching for a solution and finally took the dark road. That's some amazing payoff for the darlene character and i can't wait to see what she's gonna do next week.

Its not about being secret, its about the "hello fellow kids" attitude and how they facefuck you with buzzwords so you go YEAH I TOTALLY KNOW SOME OF THOSE WORDS! IM LITERALLY PART OF THIS SHOW NOW!

You're cringing, yet every day, I read the exact same shit here.

Is there anyone here actually watching this shit instead of pirating?

Why did they start saying "owning" instead of "hacking"?

I don't know. I stopped watching when they went all Fight Club/Dexter I've already fallen for the ghost meme twice I wasn't getting trapped again.

>not up to date with l337 haxxor terms

Stay pleb.

>this is an actual image from an actual wiki about an actual character that has never referred to himself as a "xe" in the show

Whats even more cringe is the fact that you watch that normie teir show.

>ITT: autismo who would rather watch another autismo type shit on his terminal emulator during the whole episode instead of an actual plot