GT 730

Opinions on the GT730? I'ts a good upgrade (supossing that I currently have a Gygabyte 210)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xp6ltBCMDCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are going to struggle running anything higher than 720p low with that crap.

It's better than what you have, that's for sure. But if could get a RX 450

save up your money for another month and actually buy something worth owning, at least X60 level.

cheapest I'd go is a 750 ti. GT 730 is very bad value even though it's cheap.

Do yourself a favor and get a RX 460. It can play most games decently. It's only $120.

OP here, suggestions apreciated. I know its a shitty GPU, but my current computer can only get a GPU with that size (1 slot or something like that, anything bigger won't fit). It's only something temporal, I plan to get a new computer by Christmas.

there is no rx 450 out yet, not even 100% they'll put one out

750ti is one slot. Could probably find one on eBay for less than 50$

the only reason to ever get something that slow is if you don't care about performance at all and just need any old thing. The very slow models are available in passively-cooled versions.

then save your damned money until then instead of pissing it away on having this worthless thing for four months. Learn some self-control for once.

Here's a good single slot card

The RX 460 is 1 slot and it doesn't require additional connections to the power supply.

It's not "just because I want it", my currently GPU it's dying.

Then buy a real GPU now and just deal with the rest of your computer bottlenecking it until christmas. (protip: it won't bottleneck nearly as much as you think)

Do you really think that?
For reference, my computer model is a Packard Bell imedia s3810. The only different part it's the GPU.

Use your igpu until Christmas

>just deal with the rest of your computer bottlenecking it until christmas.

Why would you even mention this? It's not even a problem.

Thanks for the suggestions mates, I think that I'm going to wait until christmas to get something decent. Any suggestions for a computer in a 1000 euro budget?

Think I found a picture of OP's computer. This is beyond full retard.

Yep, that's the one. Got it like 6 years ago from a friend.

R7 250 is MUCH better, same size, just get the GDDR5, not gddr3

You prob would not even be able to fit a single slot card in. Even if it didn't bump into the bottom of the case, the fan would have nowhere to blow.

Linus kek tips made a video on th GT730 and cheap cards in general. The short story: they are terrible value for the money, it's better to save up for a 750ti or equivalent.

In fact the GT730 is so bad the newest Intel integrated graphics get more frames in games.

youtube.com/watch?v=xp6ltBCMDCE

Its popular in internet cafes around here due to the ridiculous amount supply, but for personal/home use you better stick with 750ti or something similar at the very least

Is this where windows got their start screen design inspiration from?

>>>/sqt/