Who /nexus/ here?

Who /nexus/ here?

Samshit and HTCrap users need not apply.

>1080x1920
>On Screen Nav Bar
lmao @ your life.

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus 128GB

see pic related

Sent from my iPhone 6s

>full-hd screen is bad
>lack of physical buttons to break is bad
nice post-purchase rationalization bud

>no microsd slot

nexus 5

>>lack of physical buttons to break is bad
have fun with your wasted space, you must be used to have unused things like your dick.

>he can't afford streaming music.
>he can't afford youtube red
>I need a sd
>2017
hahaha

Nexus 6P here.
Literally just got it today, first smartphone too.

>not already running the half stable 7.0 aosp build from xda

The buttons disappear when watching movies and playing games. No wasted space at all.

Nice sour grapes you got there bud. Anyway that's only one of the main reasons why iPhones blow and why I'm getting an unlocked S7 edge next month hopefully.

N6P reporting in.

Google, release the gog damn kernel source for 7.0 ffs. I want to have my custom ROM's 7.0, not your factory shit.

>The buttons disappear when watching movies and playing games. No wasted space at all.
>But I can't hide them while browsing internet or using any app that doesn't support immersive mode!!!11

>s7 edge
too poor for a note 7?
kek, you belong to android poorfag

>too poor for a note 7?
Note 7 turned out to be shit. Screen scratches easily and snapover variant lags like a motherfucker.

>kek, you belong to android poorfag

>using any app that supports immersive mode
y-you do know you can enable immersive mode system wide on the fly from the quick settings panel above the notifications bar, right user?
that is, if you're running a half decent rom.

W-what about moto users?

>Note 7 turned out to be shit. Screen scratches easily and snapover variant lags like a motherfucker.
>I base my opinion on youtube comments and reddit analysis

>I need a custom rom to use all my screen!!!1
Back to XDA you got S1-1ITTy PaJ3T

>has a Nexus that still works

what sorcery is this???

It's called putting your phone in a case and not treating it like a frisbee.

Is the Nexus 7 2013 getting 7.0?

No.

Nexus a shit like every shitdroid

Samsung made a Nexus...

can I use xposed and adaway

And Google learned from that mistake.
But now they fell for the HTC meme. This years Nexus devices will be utter shit. Mark my words.

You must sick at life.

Nexus 6P here, Google is fucking bm for removing night time for no real reason it still works fine.
This

I still don't know why they removed it. Maybe it's because not all apps support it yet? I mean, look how long it took them to implement multiwindow.

Tbh a lot about this update was underwhelming some of the apps that used to support multiwindow don't anymore and I thought that allo would be out before nougat released. No wonder why they were low key about this.

>Can't hide them while browsing the internet
Try again pal