1000€ PC

Is it possible to get a nice gaming PC with a 1000€ budget?
If so, what will be the specs of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/60mLvBWOMb4
logicalincrements.com/
pcpartpicker.com/guide/CVH9TW/excellent-gaming-build
swva.craigslist.org/sys/5732775662.html
pcgarage.ro/memorii/crucial/16gb-ddr4-2133mhz-cl15-12v-1/
pcgarage.ro/memorii/filtre/general-capacitate-16-gb/general-kit-quad-channel-nu/general-kit-dual-channel-nu/
logicalincrements.com/articles/vrguide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Falcon guide YOU HUGE FAGGOT.

link?

youtu.be/60mLvBWOMb4

falconguide.com

YOU FUCKING RETARD!

I was about to post some mean comments about your being a fucking lazy faggot BUT, after this motherfucker
HAHA, the actual link is
logicalincrements.com/

>logicalincrements.com
This site is full of shit desu and only a retard would follow their shitty guides.

point out an error in a guide that an average person can spot

Let's pick any build, let's take their Extreme Build

>$2500
>CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K
>GPU: GTX 1080 (alternative: 2x GTX 1070 or 2x GTX 1080)
>Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X-UD5
>Storage 1: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro PCIe M.2 SSD
>Storage 2: 4TB Seagate HDD
>Power Supply: EVGA 1000 P2
>RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000
>Case: Enthoo Primo Aluminum Case
>CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H110i
>Operating System: Windows 10

There isn't a single right thing with it

dont have to buy a monitor/keyboard/mouse/windows?

then def yes

pcpartpicker.com/guide/CVH9TW/excellent-gaming-build

>15CL 2133mhz DDR4
>Hynix SSD
>Gigashit graphics card

Really?

i7/1070/8GB RAM

Just don't waste money on SSDs and expensive mobos, a 60 bucks mobo is perfectly fine, and a 50 bucks HDD, too.

>PCIe SSD
>8TB of storage
>32GB ram meme
Id choose another cooler and a Msi mobo

Other than that its alright

An SSD will make more difference than an i7 over an i5, that is for certain.

same guy, here, thank me later OP

>EYE SEVEN
>EYE SEVEN
>EYE SEVEN
Do you retards know what a Xeon E3 is?

Once the stuff is loaded, you need power to make the loaded stuff function properly and fast, so a few seconds difference matters shit, it will not improve gaming performance.

yes, I used this to max out my old mobo, it's a LGA 1155

I don't know britbong, but yeah. Case is 200$ or less, gpu is only like 200$ if you go for a 900 series which will run most things nowadays, ram is cheap as fuck and is like 50$ if you shop smart, harddrives are same shit and only go up to 100$, and for a mobo go for an asus z170 a which is on sale right now and is only 200$ average anyways. Power supply is same shit as ram and is super cheap, just go for what you need or go overboard if you have spare cash.

Also forgot cpu; buy an i5 6500 if you're budget building, or if you can afford it go for a higher end 4 ghz i7.

>wasting money 101

>maximizing money 101

You should chose another anything. $2500 budget would get you a nice X99 build.
Not even going into overkill PSU and worst possible HDD and case.

What about that is wasting money? If you're talking about the case and other shit that i gave a solid number on then i was literally just estimating. If you shop smart for the parts and buy on sale then you can easily cut the price of most of those in half.

>200$ case
>z170

are you kidding me or is this just bait? either way, you are dumb as fuck

Like i said, i was going for a size fits all price. Also, if you read my post, the z170 is on sale and is literally one of the best budget boards you can get right now. You're literally retarded friendo

You told him to waste money on a fucking CASE and a Z170 gaming shit MOBO instead of saving money on that and buy a better GPU, you are fucking dumb, boy.
He will have a low specced PC with a great looking CASE and great looking MOBO, sure...and play games at medium/30fps/1080p...woah!
Since when looks prevailed on performance? What's wrong with kids these days?
Fuck, I'm out.

I didn't say shit, stop insinuating. If you had any comprehensible reading skills at all then you would know i said exactly "just go for what you need or go overboard if you have spare cash." If you seriously think it's better to spend 300$ extra dollars on a shitty fad card that'll be replaced in a year instead of futureproofing with a mobo that you would otherwise have to replace in 2 years times then you are literally the most retarded person I have ever met and, to quote you on yourself, Since when do looks prevail on performance?

As far as gaming alone is concerned, anything above an 6700k and single 1080 offers so much redundancy that you are basically just throwing money away.

not that guy, but my mobo is 5 years old and will probably use it for another 5 unless some new graphics port will be out and force me to buy a new one...overclocking the cpu would be the only reason for a gaming motherboard, but cpu overclocking is not needed after we hit 3ghz processors...dead as sli/crossfire, and you don't need a gaming mobo to oc your graphics card which is the only reasonable overclocking you can do...you choosed looks over perforamance and that's not very smart unless you want to fit in with those guts threads

You're capped off from ddr4 then and will probably be capped off on newer cpus coming out. I was giving OP a starting build that he could upgrade over time due to a futureproofed mobo. Basically so he could be in the exact same scenario as you and only have to upgrade his mobo when it literally cannot support things anymore. I understand budgeting if you have an old mobo sitting around that still works, but if you're building from scratch there's literally no reason to bottleneck yourself with a mobo. Also, the mobo i linked is one of the cheapest high features boards you can find right now, so it's worth it.

6850K has comparable single core performance, while tearing the 6700k a second asshole in multithread.

Also 4 channel ram. Also much better temps, because soldered. If you have a big enough budget you should go for 6850k.

of course it is possible.
It's possible with much less, you're just brainwashed by marketing departments to believe you need top of the line hardware for a pleasant gaming experience.

>slightly faster system memory
>much important
>so fast
>wow
>needing a new CPU while i7 2600 still are way more than enough for gaming and anything else

the mobo this guy suggested can do any of what you said except for overclocking your CPU, prove me wrong, protip: you can't

this guy

Actually ram affects performance much more than you think. A 3200 DDR4 gives 20% more FPS than a 1866 DDR3 , no matter the GPU.

You didn't link me anything and no one i responded to linked one either. I can't very well prove you wrong when there's nothing arguing your point.
also
>not overclocking your cpu
enjoy shit performance for your price

Well of course if you have the budget you should obviously get the 6850k and above. Not sure why you would mention ram because as far as everything that goes into a build is concerned, there's no need to get anything other than the green crucial sticks at 2133.

>mini atx
Are you serious? Like is this some sick new maymay i don't understand or are you actually that retarded?

not op, but how good of a deal is this? I want to graduate from my Compaq Presario pos and become a true idort.
swva.craigslist.org/sys/5732775662.html

Also, W10 isn't a negative for me, I'd just swap it out with my current harddrive

>it's micro atx

Mini atx is generally even more abundant in features as opposed to entry level micro ATX. What most retards don't understand is that their shitty, standard, i5+1070+1hdd+1ssd does not need more than the H110 micro atx.

>swva.craigslist.org/sys/5732775662.html
That seems pretty low for the offer, enjoy getting shanked.

Better of building one that pay for that piece of shit.

What most retards also don't understand is that by going with a micro you can't build off of what you already have and are forced to outright replace parts instead of adding on. It's good if you're just planning to trash the thing in 5 year's time, but if you actually want to maintain and upgrade then its a complete joke.

the latency issues with ddr4 is enough to stay away from it forever

you're right, sockets on better mobos are customizable, I can put a LGA 775 processor on my z170 gaming mobo if I wanted to. I might get up one day and decide to install a 6700k too, it's just up to me :^)

I'm on a low budget. Can it at least do better than my ps4?

if you're just going to meme instead of making actual valid arguments then fuck off to /r9k/ or /reddit/

Hell no it doesn't even have a graphic card

>you can't build off of what you already have
Which is what exactly?
Micro-ATX pros:

>it costs $40
>offers you the required outputs for a standard build

Cons:
>no 4 channel ram - meme
>no more than 32 gb ram - meme
>lack of raid
>lack of m.2
>no more than 4 SATA-III
>no killer lan - meme
>no fancy audio - meme
>no 3.1 USB - meme
>no SLI - meme

So basically if you are not a storage nut that wants ever so many SSD's or HDD's set up un RAID or an M.2 slot to boot out of, you are just gonna be whirling into an endless spiral of memes.

putting meme on the end of everything doesn't make it invalid. You literally just listed everything wrong with the board, thanks for proving my point.

Also just thought i'd add, only two ports caps your ram off at 16, not 32, as good luck ever finding 16 gig sticks. Also, you end up paying extra for the two 8 sticks that you could otherwise save money on by buying 4x4.

Where the hell does this happen. I live in europe. We have single 16's and 2x8 is always cheaper than 4x4.

I don't know where the fuck you're shopping, but buying smaller sticks is always cheaper. Also link, because i've literally never come across 16gb sticks that are ddr4

>Let's pick any build, let's take their Extreme Build
Extremist? Ok.

>CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K
I recommend the 6800K in Extremist, actually.

>RAM: 32GB
That is an alternative, and I explain that you get IF you need/want it. I recommend 16GB in the first choice.

>CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H110i
>Operating System: Windows 10
I do not recommend either of those in Extremist.

I am always open to suggestions, comments, and criticisms... but you need to tell me feedback based on what I have there, not based on something you conjured up on your own.

pcgarage.ro/memorii/crucial/16gb-ddr4-2133mhz-cl15-12v-1/

The price is exactly $80 converted. It's romania so you're not paying a premium by any means. That's the standard for 16gb of ram whether it's 4x4 or 8x2.

Here's adding the filter for 1x16.
pcgarage.ro/memorii/filtre/general-capacitate-16-gb/general-kit-quad-channel-nu/general-kit-dual-channel-nu/

>inb4 you stole all the 16gb sticks from the us

That's not what I conjured, that the extreme build from the logicalincrements.com

The whole site is retarded.
And if you don't see anything else wrong with the build, besides the CPU and the ram, then you belong on that site.

>buying budget ram from a godforsaken hellhole and waiting 5 months for it to ship in
no thanks, i'd rather just buy 4x4 or 8x8

Takes a week for them to get it from their supplier. Every single time. Some of them are actually in stock and can be delivered immediately. Stay buttmad.

Not mad, just not willing to trust a backend site that probably charges conversion rates while simultaneously having to do overseas shipping when i can just as easily order on sale ram with to door delivery from ncix.

There may be some conversion rates but they are insignificant as opposed to the added VAT which is 20%. Never suggested you would buy from it since they don't do international sales. Just wanted to show that i can in fact get my hands on 16gb sticks at the same price i would pay for 8x2 or 4x4. They are to us what ncix is to canada and newegg is to the us.

>that the extreme build
Is it?

logicalincrements.com/articles/vrguide

Your picture is not much better tho. Especially the cases and the motherboards.

I used this logic when building a rig 7-8 years ago. Q6600 with a 4850x2. I was 16 and just HAD to get a full tower and 2 PCI-E slots because MAYBE I would crossfire with a second 4840x2 after some time.

Nope. Rig was great- loved it, but I never crossfired- Priorities changed and it was not worth it. Case is fucking huge and it sits in a closet now.

I have an ITX machine now. Nice and small. Portable. Built it last month. Runs cool and quiet. Could not be happier with the machine.

crossfire/SLI is the memeiest meme of all memes. A good way to unnecessarily blow disposable income. That includes getting some stupid shit motherboard. There are going to be diminishing returns for the longevity of a machine and SLI/Crossfire is a HARD line that only NEET autists cross.

I can update the VR guide. Thanks for letting me know that it needs work.

Falcon i need to point out a flaw that triggers me every time
The case selection is fucked up, for the whole budget section (< 900€) you should just recommend dirt cheap cases. Remove old shit cases like the cm haf, they cost 100€ and suck ass
Also add itx kawaii builds

Explain me why is Enthoo Primo recommended everywhere, when it's a fucking custom loop case with EATX and double 480 rad support?

Why are the PSUs always an overkill? The site recommends a fuckin 800 watt PSU for a 6600k and a 1070.

Also the shittiest Micron-based SSDs and DOA Seagate HDDs are recommended.
Also the motherboard recommendations are a mess.

what the fuck are you even saying you goddam retard

You can't build off of what you already have and are forced to outright replace parts on ATX mobos too, retard, the fuck are you even saying

The truth is that ITX builds have shitty cooling and mATX doesn't have any decent mobos.
So ATX build is all you get.

Listen to me faggot, this is the build you are gonna do
Any z170 mobo around 140-150
i5 6600k, best desktop cpu aside the 6700k, and delivers the best performance/cost 220
16 gb ram (ddr4), if you want full meme go for 3000mhz, you find them at the same price of 2133mhz 75
SSD, is MANDATORY, i have two pcs, one with ssd One without, the difference is astonishing. I have a 850 evo 500gb ssd, i suggest you that or the 250, plus and hard drive 1tb-2tb, it depends on your use. I have a 4tb. Anyway 80+70 (ssd+2tb)
A 650w full modular psu around 90
Any case around 50-60
Gtx 1070, i don't know the price where you live.

>Explain me why is Enthoo Primo recommended everywhere
Site has SIXTEEN tiers. Enthoo Primo is recommended in ONE tier, the Extremist tier, as one of THREE alternatives.

>The site recommends a 800 watt PSU for a 6600k and a 1070
The lowest tier with an 800+ PSU is the Enthusiast tier, which has 1070x2 as an option. 1070x2 is not the same as 1070.

Which countries have overpriced cases? The USA stuff is good, so let me know what I need to check on. There are 28 countries in there, so I apologize if some are not as good as the USA.

I spent less than 900€ for my pc (monitor and keyboard excluded). It's not the best around, but I can play all of my fav games at 110-150 fps at high settings on 1920x1080 resolution.

I've had no problem with my ITX case cooling. To be fair, I fit a lot of fans in the case, did a meticulous job with cable management, and had to do a little bit of jury-rigging with the heatsink to position it in a manner so that it would not fight with the flow of the other fans. In that case, ATX is more forgiving airflow-wise but if you plan an ITX build well and think about how you're going to position everything before getting parts, you can have a cool and quiet machine in a small form factor.

>Enthoo Primo is recommended in ONE tier, the Extremist tier, as one of THREE alternatives.
Every alternative is the worst price/performance shit one may get.
Basically the whole case list belongs into trash.

There are only 5 god-tier beginner cases and not a single one is on the list. NZXT 340, NZXT 440, Enthoo ATX, Define R5, Corsair 400c.
Instead there are some overpriced gaymen monstrosities and specialized modding cases.

>The lowest tier with an 800+ PSU is the Enthusiast tier, which has 1070x2 as an option. 1070x2 is not the same as 1070.
1070 SLI runs on a 700 gold PSU fine. On an overclocked water-cooled system. And even then it's an overkill. Go on youtube and watch people measure their total power consumption when stress-testing 6700k+1080. It's under 400 watt.

Also the cooler recommendations are very questionable, Noctuas aside, the list is complete shit. There are some Scythes, that are known to break the fuckin Skylake PCB while being generally meh at performance, yet there is no BeQuiet Dark Rock 3, no Cryorig H7 and no CM Hyper 212, which are known to be the kings of price-performance.

Sup Forums please try and persuade me, a console pleb, not to buy an Alienware Aurora, because they looking fucking CLEAN AND I can apparently spec it out with anything I could possibly want.
Budget is 1500-2000 (including a monitor and periphreals)

>looks clean

ahhah, fuck you and your shit tier opinions

u can fit a nice 1060 and a i5 6600k

Yeah fuckin right. As long as that alien head is on the chassis then its more aesthetic than whatever bullshit you like. Its not just beast its fuckin hype beast my boy

It all comes down to your passion for lego's my friend. If you did lego's as a child you can save up big time right now. If you aren't good at it, then buy the Alienware and spend $500+ more than if you just knew how to do legos.

I can't do legos better than Alienware can, I can tell you that.

Pro tip!
>get case without window
>get one with sound dampening
>do the legos and do cable management as best you can
>put the lid on
>you will never have to see or hear how bad of a job you did
>....
>profit