/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user blindly buys a mechanical keyboard off eBay ends up with a rubber dome keyboard with fake switches • user received his pot for making clones of plants and a audio cable • user shows off his Chinese keyboard, customised with cheap chinese keycaps • Cheap $2 Kermit the Frog plushies are already being memed where to get them • As promised user provides pics of his Jinhao 599 • user has been using his knock off Samsung Charge for a year, says it works fine but overheats and shuts down needing to cool down before charging again • user has never been complimented on his Baoer 8 Horses pens, they look nice • Cheap few cent deals found on AliExpress • user just got some Pu-erh tea and reviews it • user's run in with Gearbest support has been a positive one, user ordered two microphones but they sounded like shit. user offered to send them back, instead GB told him to keep them + offered full refund • user bought a Thinkpad keyboard (or is it Chinkpad?) • Pu-erh tea user also reviews a 18650 flashlight and a 10 port Orico USB 3.0 hub • Anonreviews a phone wallet case, the leather feels weak and fake • Aussie user has a colourful folding knive arrive he bought off Gearbest • Another user with a knive does unboxing of different things Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/5V-USB-Powered-PCM2704-MINI-USB-Sound-Card-DAC/32224589429.html
zoll.de/DE/Fachthemen/Zoelle/Zollbefreiungen/Aussertarifliche-Zollbefreiung/Sendungen-mit-geringem-Wert/sendungen-mit-geringem-wert_node.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More cent deals

>tracking hasn't updated since 'arrival at customs office' on monday
W-Will I still get my package this week?

你是种族主义者美国猪。中国是最好的,他妈的白痴西部。

No its to late for that.

I still fucking love quadcopters.

I'll take one roasted chicken with shrooms please.

Finally, my new pi case arrived and as well as this mouse-pen thing I intend to use for engineer stuff. Also it tracks really weird, drawing a straight line down makes the cursor move left and right. Oh well.

Did GearBest stopped offering GoodBoy Points per purchase?

I was getting points until like 3-4 days ago for each purchase, and now I'm at 0 GoodBoy points after placing 4 order that have been already shipped.

I think GearBest as been sold, they have done too many changes lately.

This week probably not, but next week you will.

It's there something like this but for microphones?

aliexpress.com/item/5V-USB-Powered-PCM2704-MINI-USB-Sound-Card-DAC/32224589429.html

double that

Reviews of shit you bought still gets you points though

Somake on GB, cost 1.50€ or so.

Looks like MiUI 8 is now available for Redmi Note 3 Pro. I must have checked about an hour ago and there were no updates so this must have just rolled on now

No more GoodBoy Points since the 23 of August.

Somake changed the internals of their sound card, the new one is a joke, it has like half of the components and the quality is shit.

I got good goy points for a purchase last week.

>He didn't install Beta since 2 months ago
Lol.

>still no android 6.0

If I wanted a less stable phone I might have just as well installed CM 13 on it

Really? Whats a good alternative then?

>tfw downloading android 7 for my phone rn
lol chink'd

2/3

3/3

>it's a plastic dildo
>oh well
?

Don't put things up your butt that weren't designed to go up there.

Why?

>she doesn't hot glue her cpu down
LOL

My Mi Max came in today!

It feels really well built. Software seems smooth so far. I will give you an update after using it more if you want.

Delivery from Top-One was breddy gud, got it 8 days after placing the order.

Oh and the box for the meme max is always the same apparently, because I was kinda worried when I looked at the back of the box and it said: ching chong ding dong 650 while I was supposed to get a 652. But it is the correct version. (Now that I looked at it again, there is a second sticker that says 64GB).

I'm happy so far.

So you can glue your CPU instead of solder it to the motherboard

Nice soldering iron, where can i get it?

Fuck, just checked my mailbox and I received a letter from the post office requesting further information.
Looks like I'll have to wait until next week

What did you buy?

Re-flash the ROM. Could be rootkitted.

Thanks Derek

Dunno, that's why I'm asking.

I see you're getting more and more confident with it too.

They never were good for the BM-800 anyway.

God that triggers me, fuck those rice munching kikes.
Guess all 2€ usb cards will be shit like this..

Shut the fuck up and go make another shitty Youtube review.

A pair of Veithdia sunglasses.

Also I just read the terms and conditions and they add a 15-30€ administration for packages that aren't exempt from custom duties & taxes.
Fuck the people how thought privatizing the postal service was a good idea

The fuck do you live? In germany youre freed from everything up to 26€.

just search for the ones that have colored plastic inputs. Problem solved.

It's 22€ I believe

Nope, the new shitty Somake also comes with colored jacks.

In Italy it's 22€, that i'm sure about

Belgium, everything you buy outside the EU and costs less than 22€ is tax-exempt (45€ between private persons).

However as soon as you go above that amount Bpost adds a 15€ adminstration fee (for declaring your goods to customs and paying them on your behalf) on top of the VAT for orders below 150€ and 30€ on top of the VAT & taxes owned for orders above 150€.

What have you bought that you are pleasantly surprised over the quality of?

ur mom

I think everyone will agree that the BM microphones are the best price quality products that have been honored with the title Meme, Xiaomi Hybrid coming on second place and Sharks getting a mention since the price is no longer cheap.

Almost everything.

Nice soldering, Ahmed!

>If I wanted a less stable phone I might have just as well installed CM 13 on it

Lel. I'm actually using CM 13 on my Redmeme Note 3 Pro and it's stable as fuck. Haven't found any bugs, except AudioFX crashed multiple times while running MXPlayer. But that might also because I uninstalled some system APKs with Titanium Backup.

Anyway, CM 13 on the RM3Pro is a major go on my part.

Thanks Derek

Some chink plush i bought for my little nephew. It is really well built which i didn't expect for 3 euro

Did they fixed problem with covers in music app?

>tfw I just ordered some Hybrids from Goybest

Did I make the right choice?

check audiobudget.com

Zircons are the hottest memebuds but it's not like they're leaps and bounds ahead or anything, it's a tight race.

Yes

>trusting some retards opinion on earbuds when he can't even put them in correctly

Look what came in the mail. Will post my opinion in days.

>no one cared who i was until i reviewed the mask

it's 22€ in Germany

zoll.de/DE/Fachthemen/Zoelle/Zollbefreiungen/Aussertarifliche-Zollbefreiung/Sendungen-mit-geringem-Wert/sendungen-mit-geringem-wert_node.html

Now, being the faggot that i am, I bought these PoShits after Linus shilled them on his channel.

Never fucking again. Absolutely broken audio, can't handle bass of any sort, and the Chinks covered it in such a material that it keeps on irritating your ears. I think I might have ear infection.

The Zircons should be here anytime soon.

how to look like an autist: wear this

fuck.

I ride a bike to work, I've wanted to know about these things for ages.
Can't wait user.

I dunno dude, I trust someone who's got over a 100 chinkbuds and tried them all over someone who bought maybe one or two pairs and just placebos himself into thinking they're good just because he bought them

Plastic dildo with Bluetooth capability mind you

Like I'm going to wear it outside of my property.

You bought one just for meme status?
Good job.

Can anyone recommend a decent chinky Android tablet? I hear $100 or so is the sweet spot.

I collect gas masks et similia

android is shit on tablets senpai

Ah well, I might get the Zircons next. Thing was that I lost my Piston 3 and were really happy with them. Hearing that the Hybrids are a good upgrade was all I needed.

Also, I'm turning into a Xiaomeme brand whore, since all of their products I own are really convincing so far (Redmeme 3 Pro, Piston 3, power bank)

Sealed box m80. And it already got an OTA. Should be fine right?

Resellers are known for fudging around with phones.

Practice makes perfect.
I've more or less eliminated the rolling shutter effect by using a little gel vibration-absorbing pad meant for practicing the drums, and a slightly larger rubber band clamping the camera/pad ensemble slightly less tightly to the quad's frame.
The horrible weebm compression doesn't show it, but for a £30 quad and a £20 camera it's not bad footage. Unfortunately I lost the best clip of flying out over the sea and through an arch, but I did learn that the camera really doesn't like you doing file management via an Android phone connected via an OTG cable. There's still a noticeable amount of frame drop which I'm hoping is just because my Shark can't keep up with the sustained transfer rates needed for MJPEG "compression".

zircons are pretty shit in ears
yes they are the best earphones under £15, if you were to spend more, you'd have to start looking at the custom UE/SE clones

Banggood?

I'd like to bang you good

Why does people shit on zircons now? Because they became popular?

Dunno, I'll check that now. Just updated now. Not so sure about the notification panel

Officially yes, but the inofficial limit is 26€.
t. fellow German.

why 26€?

Looks like it works fine

Seems like I got old one, even I am not that happy of audio quality.

no, they have always been mediocre, then better earphones come out

Because administration costs them 5€ and they're not allowed to charge you for it, therefore 26€. Otherwise they'd make a loss.

Oh god a search bar at the top of my settings

>ching chong ding dong 650
fucking kek

Thanks Derek

Hmm seems like another useless feature

lucky fuck it's 18euro in the UK, it was more but ya know fuck the right wing lot.

Search bar seems quite useful

Guess I made the right choice then. I lost my Piston 3 and I needed a cheap replacement to carry around with me when I can't take my "real" headphones. I guess I made the right choice then.

On a different topic: anyone know if it's possible to get the MIUI sound enhancer on a regular Android (CM13 in my case)?

I found that feature pretty cool and I'm missing it on the custom ROM.

nokia had on S60v3 and v5 for home and work set ups.

thanks derek

What are those better headphones in that price range?

Is the Redmi 3S Pro the same as 3S Prime?