Sup Forums What are some good cpu coolers? Preferably liquid, but it can air too

Sup Forums What are some good cpu coolers? Preferably liquid, but it can air too.

Pic related, is this still good?

Other urls found in this thread:

ekwb.com/shop/ek-kit-l360-r2-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Dark Rock Pro 3, cools around 3 degrees less than the noctua but in turn is more quiet, it also doesn't look like poo

bump

>implying liquid coolers arent just distributed air cooling
peltier plate or gtfo, fag

just fucking dont go with the AIO meme unless you're on a ITX build.

ekwb.com/shop/ek-kit-l360-r2-0

For air, Hyper 212 Evo.

212 is a meme with shitty fan quality (had one noisy fan and one died), get a scythe for lower fan noise at same cooling capacity

The Dark Rock Pro is essentially the same exact design as the NH-D15, it just uses fans with a lower rpm hence why it's quieter. Both are pretty solid coolers, but I'd go for the NH-D15 because it's cheaper and more in stock everywhere.

i have an corsair H80iGT, my 6600k doesnt go over 34°C

a scythe?

Alpenföhn Olymp
pretty quiet too

just too sexy

dayum

last one

I have the H80i V2 and it was a complete nigger to install. It does however, work amazingly well. If you want Corsair get the H100i for sure, I know it's pricey but it's a hell of a lot easier to install and works very well.

I'd also recommend the Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer 120 as an alternative to what you posted as it's much better.

Thermalright hr-02 macho is one of the best Air coolers while being reasonably priced. AIO coolers are good but at low tier they are easily 40$ more expensive than high tier air coolers and provide almost identical cooling performance

Phase change cooling, there is no other answer.

Jesus what sort of TDP is that rated for?

noctua nh-d14

All of it

I like the fact that I don't need to worry about it blocking ram or pci-e slots.

noctua nh-d15 is the best air cooler you can get.

If you have a case without a window go for the Pajeet cooler, best air cooler out there and more than a match for some liquid AIO coolers.

I have this.
My CPU temps are 26C.

In the winter, I can imagine the temps getting down to a chilling 10C.

nuclear reactor, so any fx series cpu

source: have an oc 8120