Why is Microsoft so full of Indian people?

Why is Microsoft so full of Indian people?

youtube.com/watch?v=XuNTq-1Lu50

Because there's big pressure for education, so they're good.

Once you hire one, they'll keep hiring each other.

Because Indians got smart a few years ago and realized that learning tech was a good way to get ahead. In other words: initiative.

This. Women do the same shit.

They still wipe their ass with hand :^)

They only really hire their own. Diversifying the workplace was a good idea but the shitskins are subhuman scum that don't follow the rules.

What invertebrate is that?

IIRC they have everyone ranked and they fire those with the worst rankings according to Microsoft metrics. Thus, everyone flocked to prioritize being flashy over being competent (working on flashy projects rather than important background work). Everyone's morale starts dropping, teams stop cooperating or even start sabotaging their teammates so their ranking would get lower. Over time, competent people leaves.

H1B visas. Indians are simply cheaper to import than to pay a citizen with the same skill because their training costs are much lower than what an American SJW training institution burdens an equivalent worker with.

Donald Trump is going to terminate the H1B visas program. Jobs for Americans first.

Only Pajeets are retarded enough to use Windows.

They’re intelligent, cheap (and desperate)?

>Diversifying the workplace was a good idea

I don't have reaction pictures on this phone, but imagine one where I'm laughing at you.

99% of the people in one of his hotels were H1Bs, and he said he just wants to stop its overuse, he didn't say he would terminate it.

I am voting for Trump. Too bad he isn't going to win cause the media is shilling for that criminal.

Trump is going to win, remember the silent majority.

SLAVES ARE CHEAP HAHA

How is bringing different people with different thoughts and strategies with the required skills and intelligence level to solve problems a bad thing?

If you are going to spew with the white supremancy rant then we can end our conversation now.

technobeaners

they work for less
they can follow a script
they don't ask questions and behave politely in america

I've interviewed at microsoft and it's like fucking new delhi at their redmond campus. literally nothing but indians and romanians. Interviewer is romanian, people in the halls are indian, other people on the team you're interviewing for are indian, team lead is indian, other applicants are indian, its fucking insane. Other than the receptionist and the security guar I was the only white person there.

Prepared to get asked in broken english such hard hitting questions are "you know VLAN is? you know how python?" if you ever go in for an interview.

capitalism

Different user, but filthy subhumans need to accept the white race as the master race. Only when they abandon their savage culture, language, and identity will they be civilized. Native Americans did it and look how they improved. Sure we had to force them to become civilized, but we both won in the end.

This. I went to the Redmond facility like almost two years ago and there Indian people fucling everywhere.

I am thinking about moving from Windows. What is a good Linux distro and DE to handle Dell Inspiron laptops with 4k displays?

I don't mind the announcer, as long as I understand the video. Please don't make videos if your English is not that good.

Ever since I graduated from college my opinion of Indians hasn't changed. All they do is fucking cheat and circumvent ways to actually do the work. I can't even tell you how many times I have seen some stupid fucking Pajeet using his phone to cheat on exams, or having one of his stupid friends have another student give them their assignment. It's mind boggling how they get caught multiple times and don't get kicked out of school. Granted there was a select few who actually knew what they were doing. The overwhelming majority are frauds though.

I apoligize. I am having difficulty locating the source. I saved it from another post.
You have a point. Assimilate or get out. I don't understand why Muslims can't figure that out.

These things gossip....among each other.So we need to be very careful.