Malware Thread? Malware Bread

Malware Thread? Malware Bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jRrG-rk25c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just install malwares haha it's the only thing you'll ever need :-)

t. Sup Forums

Who here got the Windows 10 virus?

I did once, but it got removed when I installed Windows 7.

Someone sent me a link to download a game, and it was just an exe so I put it in a vm with no antivirus. It was trying to be ransomware but it didn't provide a contact email and didn't encrypt my files. Pic related.

>Pajeet-tier code
wew lad

>wew sir
Fixed

Some malware can detect if they run in a VM and just deactivate them self.

Is it possible for malware to bypass the VM and infect the host PC?

Yes. Look at the Xen exploits.

Yes but not for rajesh

Haven't heard of any that does that, but I think it could be possible. Especially if VM-Tools are installed it could be somewhat easy.

With appropriate isolation : no

>dnsbench
>spinrite
>never10
gibson research software is god tier what the fuck are you talking about?

Yes.
easiest way is via shared folders/a virtualized network connection to the host -- not a deliberate design feature of the malware, just the effect of it attacking the files in the VM machine/other machines on the local network
it's also totally possible for malware to just exploit an outright vulnerability in the VM, but I don't know of anything in the wild that does this

>easiest way is via shared folders/a virtualized network connection to the host
Oh shit that reminds me that I need to unshare a few directories from everyone because I'm too retarded to figure out how to use a crossover cable with a specific user on another machine.

who /danooct1/ here?

Kek, I had that shit once on my pc.

Fun times.

That guy is awesome.

Appropriate isolation being?

I am, nigga. Him and Rogueamp are great.

Many many years ago, I spent like 6 consecutive hours at a computer getting rid of every trace of CoolWebSearch. It was a success and I was proud of myself.

This one was really good at restoring any damage that was done to it. Windows has so many inlets for malware and none of them were secured back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jRrG-rk25c

VM breakouts are definitely theoretically possible, but I'm not aware of any malware that actually does it. Unless you're playing with serious shit, I wouldn't worry about it.

Those two are fantastic.

With BadUSB it's theoretically possible.