OS X Java IDE

Hello Sup Forums bros I have a quick question.
What is the best programming software for coding in Java on a Mac? I am beginning college on Monday and I would like to hear your recommendations.

Other urls found in this thread:

jetbrains.com/idea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this bloated pos is probably your best bet if you're just getting started and need some hand holding

jetbrains.com/idea/

>Mac

Just drop out now. You're going to end up in a McJob either way. The only difference is with or without a mountain of debt.

College is free in Sweden, and I live close to school so no debt at all

he asked a question about IDEs not about how much you can massage your feeling of self importance on an anonymous message board

Use eclipse

I would rather learn C++, but it's the school's choice

/thread

use anything webstorm you cuck

thistbqhwyfam

Great

nice meming bro, I ain't a mactard for owning one.
Instead of being a fuckwad cuckold faggot you could actually contribute with something good instead of being a joker.

Why is it always the macfaggots that post questions about what to use, and then ask for opinions? Its like Steve Jobs was right:
>"Apple consumers need to be told what to like"
You fags need help thinking for yourselves.
Also you can code on a fucking notepad if you are smart enough.

>Mac
>I am beginning college
>please help i'm literally too fucking retarded to figure out how search engines work

The average mac user.

Your thread is shit. Learn to think faggot.

>he asked us for our opinions instead of developing his own.
Mactards everyone...

Use intellij like stated above. It's by far the best cross-platform IDE, free for students as well.

God fucking damnit. If education was free here I would literally have 2 or 3 degrees.

Hi Pajeet,
If you have to ask this question using the terminology you used, you will not succeed at your college code camp. I suggest having your return flight to india advanced and go back immediately as you're wasting your time here

For a full-featured IDE, Eclipse or IntelliJ.

Half of the developers in my company uses Macbooks.