Thoughts on these?

Thoughts on these?

I shouldn't have had pizza last night

I like the concept of the solar watch, but...
You have to expose it to sunlight to charge a battery, which only lasts a few months on a full charge. Most other Casios get about 5-10 years out of one normal battery. Changing out the battery on a solar watch is an expensive pain in the ass, changing out a normal cheapo battery is a piece of cake.
The waveceptor/atomic time thing is hella nice, though.

It's a digital watch
Your phone does the same

How does one even convert that to american hours or microwave time

they last longer than few month without sunlight
i have mine 7 years

wave ceptor is god-like feature

Why?

Because you're a fatass?

>they last longer than few month without sunlight
You're probably trickle-charging it with ambient room lighting. I have a rotation of watches and I'd rather keep them in a drawer than out where any asshole can filch them.

... You don't wear them?
If you're outside everyday, hell even a few times a week, they'll ambiently charge through general use. A few months is way more than enough.

I've had a Casio Tough Solar watch for a few years now and I've never not seen it on full battery. The manual says they're supposed to change under fluorescent lighting, so they should work even if you literally never go outside.

Got the silver one of these, Is a great everyday watch that can be worn to work and not cared about much. Will be saving soon for a dress watch though and a nicer 'going out watch'

Most casio watches last 10 years on a single battery. Why the fuck would you want some solar powered crap? You won¨t even wear your watch for 10 years

That actually looks fairly good as opposed to the typical Autism watch G-Shocks.

literally useless gimmick watch, how are you supposed to tell time if there aren't any numbers?

Both of them look good. How much do they go for and what's the model name.

a simple casio watch guide: if it's made out of metal, you can't afford it, trust me

'Premium watches' are always best bought used I think I payed around £400 for it

Its got a few nice gimmicks updates 5 times a day through radio, solar which charges through light bulbs with 9 month battery, World time zones (those little letters around the bezel are airports which help you select zones)

and 'casio mtg' theres a few models out there some are alot more expensive with no real feature difference

Great last really long. But you can't just stop at one casio. you gotta get another casio. and another and another and another until you are surrounded by metal tins with red gs on them laughing and crying and still scouring ebay for another

If you can get your hands on a original first generation gshock with box I'd get it

How many watches do you wear at one time?

If you buy one of those you will also need a dress watch.

I only need one watch, there's only so many ways you can tell time (one) before you get redirected to /fa/...

One. But you need different watches for different occasions.

good if you're a manchild. Fits in with your image.

In the Army it's usually the first watch a private will buy when they graduate basic.

why?

>>>/reddit/

Because that's what is in stock at the PX.