/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user reviews his IR Thermometer • Some more few cent items • user posts another webm of his XK X250 • user reviews the Xiaozhai BOBOVR Z4 and a wooden charging dock, is surprised by its quality • Mitu cellphone stand sells out on Gearbest • user's chink shit project is starting to shape up • user posts parts list of his DIY quadcopter Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/RC-plane-QAV-250-PRO-Carbon-Fiber-Mini-Quadcopter-Frame-F3-Flight-Controller-emax-RS2205-2300KV/211266_32691055567.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_424369.html
amazon.com/Xiaomi-Earphone-Headphones-Multi-unit-Earphones/dp/B018AMDCLI
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/led-strips/pp_187738.html
the-digital-reader.com/2016/06/10/aldi-rebrands-a-budget-onyx-ereader-in-belgium-79-euros/
aliexpress.com/item/20X-LED-Double-Eye-Repair-Magnifier-Glasses-Mini-Loupe-Lens-Magnifying-Glas-with-Light-Watch-Microscope/32599644355.html
banggood.com/Xiaomi-Storage-Bags-Waterproof-Travel-Makeup-Bag-Zip-Portable-Toiletry-Cosmetic-Case-p-1080852.html
s.aliexpress.com/J7rMzeay
aliexpress.com/item/New-9892GJ-10X-15X-20X-25X-LED-Magnifier-Double-Eye-Glasses-Loupe-Lens-Jeweler-Watch-Repair/32643796637.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10065_10037_10055_10054_301_10059_10058_10032_10017_107_10060_10061_10052_414_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_4&btsid=ee2410e5-8c5a-4047-933c-5d5a34a4190a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for baby mouth car vagina

second for lynching whites

Recommend shit to resell.

USB cables

get em for 50 cents

sell for 2 bucks

only good if you wont see em again

I'm more interested in tech related with electronics.

sell them as-is, no warranty

how many support groups do we need to have for you redditors?

SHARKS

Expensive as fuck.

le monke :DDD

Piss off Fuckphone

not as many is you do

for your cancer

of course but you'll have rage pretty fast

what the fuck?

pulled the trigger on some artsbovine artwork

I only plug in the usb for the memes, the /csg/ boot screen doesn't stay on long enough to focus and take a photo so I leave it in USB config editor. Its a DC coldering iron, upto 65 watts or around there somwhere.

K4000 pro, k4000 lite, leagoo elite 5, doogee t6, homtom ht6.

Which one should I buy and why?

>Go to local outdoor market
>Asian lady with stand full of chink shit
>See all of that owl jewellery that costs a few cents on Ali
>"YOU RIKE OWL? THAT BE 10 DAHRRA! I SELL TO YOU CHEAP AT BIG LOSS TO ME!"
>Honestly didn't know how to respond as I couldn't believe an actual chink was trying to chink me to my face
>Obtain a sense of surrealism
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away

The irony of the whole situation hit me a few steps later and I had a hearty laugh.

SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE

>mfw buying parts separately, instead of choosing the superior package

aliexpress.com/store/product/RC-plane-QAV-250-PRO-Carbon-Fiber-Mini-Quadcopter-Frame-F3-Flight-Controller-emax-RS2205-2300KV/211266_32691055567.html

That user what yesterday win this same shit for 5cents well you are not only

Rock zircons have no right to sound so good. Even youtube shit sounds better than it once did.

I needed some pocket cash in college so I bulk bought those shitty generic lightning cables for ~$10 for 20 and resold them at $3~5 for 1, $6~10 for 2, ect. Made almost a couple hundred bucks over a few months. Those buyers never had a problem, but if they did I would just give them a new one since I broke even at selling ~3

letv X600 is 114$ at gaybest currently gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_424369.html

You have shit ears, Rock Zircons are good for the price, but not amazing/great, you should try the Hybrids.

>tfw all of my local flea markets are idiot inbred hicks trying to "make a living" by selling chink shit at 1000% markup because they are just too much of a piece of shit to work.

I once saw a guy selling one of those psp knockoffs that only plays preloaded nes roms for over $300.
I mentioned how that thing costs nowhere near that price and he started chimping out.

>tfw they are still trying to sell windows 98 and xp era computers as "new refurbished computers" for the price of a new hp.

>tfw they are selling ps2 games for $20-50 still
>tfw they are selling nes consols as "refurbished" when nothing was done.
>tfw they are asked how its "refurbished" they will just say that it comes with a controller and a game. No pin swaps or anything.

Shit ears, no exposure to good stuff. What's the difference?

For real though, How much would it cost me to get something better than the regular-ass zircons?

They probably just cleaned the shit they are calling refurbished. Also, they are smart for selling shit for a premium if people will pay that premium. If you were smart, you'd swoop in and steal their market by selling chink shit at only "800%" markup.

But then Id have to sit there in a delict building that is suffering literally years of extreme water damage and smells like mold all day while looking at nothing but chink shit and rednecks and then make next to no money on a good day.
Then Id have to deal with the drama that only poverty can create and the passive agressive bullshit that mad hicks will cause over me fucking up their "buisness".
These people are not smart. There isnt a good car in the parking lot. They are just idiots that cant into retail so instead of lowering prices and selling alot cheap, they raise prices and sell not alot for expensive.
>tfw I saw a ceiling tile drooping several inches in the middle due to the water damage.
It looked like an upside down mountain in the middle of the tile.

$16.5 Xiaomi Hybrids.

You're harboring a lot of anger and resentment, user. There will always be dumb people. Don't let them get to you.

These, senpai?

amazon.com/Xiaomi-Earphone-Headphones-Multi-unit-Earphones/dp/B018AMDCLI

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html?wid=21

>You're harboring a lot of anger and resentment, user.
Its like you know me.
>There will always be dumb people. Don't let them get to you.
They are not the main source of my hate. They are just the icing on top.
Good advice though. Ill try to atleast be /content/ from now on.

Should I bite the bullet and buy Xiaomi's 13.3 laptop?

>buying from amazon

Just got shipping confirmation my Ulefone Metal.

what am I in for, chinks?

Just ordered this
gearbest.com/led-strips/pp_187738.html

Do you have a link or something for the cables senpai I'm in the same boat as you desu

Do... do you want to talk about it, user?

Not that csg is the place, but I think maybe you should talk about it.

Results: dodgy 18650s tested:

I got a bunch of the batteries that make stupid huge claims about themselves on their stickers, also got the Keweisei USB charge meter.

Put them together and ran full cycles, - these are calculated mAh figures (scaled from best reference, - the refurbished green Sony):

Red Ultrafire (newer) BRC18650 4200mAh 955

Red Ultrafire (older) BRC18650 3000mAh 382

Green refurb. Sony rated 2550mAh no protection 2550

Black Ultrafire 3600mAh 802

Purple Li--ion TR18650 4500mAh 650

Pink Samsung ICR18650-26F 2600mAh no protection 2419

Yellow GTF TR18650 9800mAh 1114

Used an Xtar mini-charger (cheap USB charger, not high voltage). As you can see they are all over the place, one is clearly fake-LiPo-with-bonus-sand,
some are average 1200mAh (better or worse but still actual full-size 18650 in construction). Both the unprotected ones are genuine.

Guess what it is and you'll get one Internetz for free

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
These fucking chinks sent the wrong power plug i need EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Talking never seemed to help. Its just a combination of various life experiences that has turned me bitter, I try not to let it though but sometimes it just happens.
Thanks though

CHINK'D

I bougt this chink ereader (seams to be a 6" onyx) at aldi belgium for 50 euro's.
I absolutely love it!
android, ZERO bloatware and no wifi (won't be abused for something other than reading). Built quality and weight pretty ok!

I did guuud!
the-digital-reader.com/2016/06/10/aldi-rebrands-a-budget-onyx-ereader-in-belgium-79-euros/

it seems to be a Onyx Boox C67ML Carta model without wifi

>Keweisei USB charge meter.
Hey so do I. I like it.
The only complaints is the voltage is off by about 0.04V (or 0.4V I cant remember).
Also the edge of the case cant close all the way due to clearance issues form the board so only three sides are snapped close.
also its slightly wedge shaped or the board is mounted at an angle, cant tell.

How do you spot fake untrafires? I got a chink shit flashlight (ultra fire printing with "cree" stamped over something else and the model isnt known) its a nice light but it dies within 15 minutes of use.

>looking through GearBest fashion category
>see a fucking codpiece
th-thanks china

Ok, user. Good luck.

Check ebay. This was before I started purchasing from Aliexpress. Keep in mind that you want to get some seed money first and have a broad idea of when demand is high. For me, I sold it via some facebook page during finals month and the beginning of the academic quarter.

Thanks, you too

I see. Here we got this thing called carousell where people meet up to buy stuff. I've already bought some other stuff but cables seem like a good idea, thanks. I'm in my final year and I'm not sure how many are going to buy cause its the holidays rn

Fucking chinks! What should I do now? Asking for a full refund and buy an EU plug by myself or should I get a partial refund and wait another 3 weeks for the right plug? (I'm sure they will suggest the last one.)

Or should I go hard and force a full refund with paypal? (I'm angry and I want to see the chinks bleed)

A new power plug from China would cost 1€, one from my country 2,70€ (incl shipping).

>chink router
holy shit. You know that is literally botnet right?
You cant trust any website when you use that. dns/firewall tier viruses

that's a meme

>aliexpress.com/item/20X-LED-Double-Eye-Repair-Magnifier-Glasses-Mini-Loupe-Lens-Magnifying-Glas-with-Light-Watch-Microscope/32599644355.html

Who /operator/ here?

"botnet" is, but chinese routers are not.
The rule of thumb is if it connects to the internet, dont buy it from a chink shit seller.
I hope you dont plan on using your cc info over this thing.

Do you have any proof? I don't want to say that it's not possible but I'm sure that not every China router is malicious and steals your data. The people would know that and nobody would buy routers from china. Btw are most brand router made in China either.

Waiting for dis and Teensy++ 2.0 for my PS3.

None. Buy iphone if you want something that just works.

ya'll already ordered the new Xiaomi cosmetic case?
banggood.com/Xiaomi-Storage-Bags-Waterproof-Travel-Makeup-Bag-Zip-Portable-Toiletry-Cosmetic-Case-p-1080852.html

He doesn't.

Even if it were true, HTTPS packets are fully encrypted before they leave the port on your PC and stay that way until they reach their destination port, its impossible for the router to see inside it, and it wouldn't have the CPU power to do that anyway.

Any worthwhile chink earphone with active noise cancelling?

What is xiaomi's endgame?

remember to rate 5 star or sunflower mascot will get you

Memory foam earbuds came in. Just a friendly notice to anyone interested, the red and blue have a narrower opening for the earphone. Too narrow for my vmoda remotes.

They fit great though, testing the black ones. Good grip in my ear and much better noise cancellation than before

4Pairs(8pcs) KZ Noise Isolating Memory Foam C sets 3mm 5mm Comply T100 T400 Ear Tips For In Ear Headphones Earbud Free Shipping
s.aliexpress.com/J7rMzeay
(from AliExpress Android)

Forgot link.

Iphone 6
It's just apple reminding you to upgrade.
>buying old technology
Wew

I think it would be known if the chinks would steal massive cc and other data.
I also want it to use it as a repeater and I don't have a cc.

Yeah he's just fuckin with you. It'll be fine.

I got my Danbo

Don't worry. You will be first in line during the day of the rope.

Is it metal or plastic?

Plastic

Shouldn't it be made of cardboard

fug
dont care. I wont one made of metal

>ask for chinkphone suggestions in chinkshit general
>get a warning for an off topic post
WHAT THE FUCK MAN

Bought a new battery for my Oppo Find 7, as the phone has been auto shutting down. I Have to reseat the battery to make it work again.

What was the image?

That'll teach you to post niggers
Based janny

Why aren't you on pol?

Because I'm here to discuss chinkshit not poolitics?

at least you get warnings, I always immediately get 3 days ban for the smallest shit

That looks pretty good, just a little more brown than the real ones.

On other news, having tried 100uf, 1000uf and now 330uf capacitors in the somake, I'm going to leave this one on 330uf and mod the case so the caps can poke out.

The other somake will get some surface mount caps if I can find some suitable and will have that one when I don't need as much bass.

Thanks to the user who posted this mod, it transforms them.

Do you really need 20x magnification when working on a movement? Do you know if the lenses have a specific working distance e.g. things are only clear at exactly 30cm or something like that.

The lighting made it more brown than it is.
It's really less brown.

I don't know anything about the real one, though.

Then why bring up "poolitics"?

Is that the seed solder iron or a chink version?

I posted about that exact same iron and that spudger in /csg/ before. Did you get them because of that?

Mods are shit. I got a 3 day ban for saying something was illegal once.

I once got rangebanned for a fortnight during the discord shitting in csg for asking why it was such a big issue.

Started visiting eight chan but the lack of posters there made it a bit dull compared to here, much better post quality though on the tech board

What about this one more options for 2 dollars more?

aliexpress.com/item/New-9892GJ-10X-15X-20X-25X-LED-Magnifier-Double-Eye-Glasses-Loupe-Lens-Jeweler-Watch-Repair/32643796637.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10065_10037_10055_10054_301_10059_10058_10032_10017_107_10060_10061_10052_414_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_4&btsid=ee2410e5-8c5a-4047-933c-5d5a34a4190a

There's a 3D metal puzzle version out there on Gearbest, no articulation though

I like the other chans, but they won't really have a population to post unless we make more losers in the world. Even Sup Forums boards outside of Sup Forums/v/Sup Forums are still relatively obscure