Why do people buy this meme technology?

Why do people buy this meme technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Uqfy4n9V00
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatic_fluid_accelerator
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To keep cool

To keep cool

>everything i don't like and is too expensive for my poor man ass is a meme :^)

Great desk fans. Besides they make virtually no noise.

It looks good unlike you and it blows wind unlike your gf.

TFW you can make one with a case fan

youtube.com/watch?v=6Uqfy4n9V00

Are you implying that she doesn't fart?

TFW it looks like utter shite

Because they're good consumers that like buying into the idea of being in the future.

What in the fuck is this shit?

A fan

Tongue vibrator

You put your tongue it in it and it promotes blood flow to the tongue to prevent dry mouth.

can dust easily, would make a difference if you suffered from allergies, where a fan's cage can take some time to take off in order to clean the dust

>It looks good unlike you and it blows wind unlike your gf.
>fart

Rather objectifying the aesthetics of your physical being with an object, paired with the functionality of your affect.

An actual DESKTOP fan? Like, for those retarded faggots who couldn't afford a proper A/C in their house? How do they try to excuse themselves for bying it? By saying it looks aethetically pleasing (it does not)?

To be cool

I have children and prefer that they can play around the thing that makes the air move without the danger of injury.

Actually i haven't thought about that. Although couldn't you find a fan with small gaps in the grill?

These are the only ans that stop fan death so I can keep it on all night in my room with my door and windows closed unlike regular ones.

ur are retartet

tell your kids to stop fucking around with the fan

problem solved and you saved over $300. save the money and use it to buy them a textbook when they go to college. they'll thank you later.

Autistic kids can't cut themelves because no blades.

All new homes and buidlings come with central AC and heating standard.

Let nature take its course, bro. If your kids are too dumb to realize something that spins blades at high speeds is dangerous, you probably don't want them reaching an age of maturity and actually shilling out your horrible genes to other people.

Saw it on my animus

It looks cool I guess? And it works?
That's about it.

hayfever fag here. my dyson air filter is the best tech purchase ever.

Just go out a bit more and teach your immune system to not be complete shit.

so it can be a conversation piece with my pseudo intellectual """"":"""""""""tech"""""""""""""""" oriented """""friends""""""""

>fan death
>being Korean

Your kids are retarded, even a 3 years old or so should be able to understand what happens if you touch a fan that is running

beyond the danger, there's the feng shui harmony element of having blades spinning air versus a more natural flow although when you check this

Dyson fans actually have blades, they're just hidden so it's marketing patented efficiency

Wait what? Are you joking?

These are loud as fuck.

The only plus side because of how the fan is placed inside the base is they are usually way more stable and don't start making an annoying as shit wobble sound after a lot of use not worth the price increase though

>getting rid of half of the fan's features
for why

How does this meme fan werk?

Would work better with a centrifugal fan. Axial fans don't work well with static pressure.

Because its cool

There's a fan in the base the causes air to blow out.

"""""bladeless""""" fan lol

Electroconductive circulation. Cycling current causes air movement.

The fan in the bottom meme is bullshit and you can open one of these fans yourself to see it's not there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatic_fluid_accelerator

The meme about a fan in the bottom is not only a lie it makes no fucking sense. The bottom is entirely enclosed, a fan in there wouldn't blow any air outside the fan casing, it makes no sense.

>lol @ spending 300 on a fan because your kids don't listen to you

Just go look around the dyson website.

Extraction complete, yet another successful recovery operation from your friendly shills from The Dyson™ marketing team! After hours incorporated. Buy now!

hot this summer

They're pretty much *as loud* as 'normal' fans.

The only reason they're arguably worth the price tag is for the unique aesthetics, and that they're potentially easier to clean than traditional fans.

If you want a premium fan, just get a fucking vornado.

it looks cool

The market needed an Apple fan, interior design is easily ruined with "regular" fans.

it also gets you laid to have a giant air sucking hole but when it gets popular, you're gonna add the ionizer, the scents and then you're gonna look for the next cool thing. if it's not efficient, then it's not relevant tech; just a fad or design scheme

You're full of shit. I put my fingers into running fan blades all the time as a kid and never got anything more than a bruise. They're all made of plastic and don't spin fast enough to severely hurt you.

>if it's not efficient
who gives a fuck
it's a fucking fan