Why is Maki associated with Sup Forums?

Why is Maki associated with Sup Forums?

An autistic shitposter from /r9k/ keeps shilling maki here. Anyone who claims maki is part of Sup Forums culture is lying and shitposting.

She believes in santa

maki a slut

is not

Is too and stop shilling your shit waifu here. This board has enough cancer thanks to Sup Forums, we don't need makifags shitting it up more.

She isn't. it's just one autistic shitposter.

>implying I'm a makifag

By LoveLive standards she's a complete technophile. She owns an MP3 player, knows how to operate a laptop unlike Honoka and can burn and rip CD's.

She isn't

What's sad and pathetic is being able to use a laptop is how low the requirements posting here is. Pretty soon, playing video games will be accepted here.

Becuase she has the same level of knowledge about computers Sup Forums has.

Our actual goddess.

Yes
This
/thread

other way around, that robot was false flagging

Does anyone have the image where the Maki shitposter admitted that he was a /r9k/ autistic weeb virgin?

I remember I saw that image somewhere on Sup Forums.

Praise and love lain everyday.

Even if the original robot was a false flag, maki never will be part of Sup Forums culture, ever. Nothing good ever comes when maki gets posted.

because one very special autistic neet has nothing else to live for

Eli should be the new Sup Forums girl

Dear /r9k/ poster,

Keep up the good work.

Love,
Fellow Maki Fag

Exactly the image I was looking for.
Truly a walking stereotype.

But what else can you expect from an autistic weeb NEET?

I want maki to step on me

Nice dubs, senpai.

Wait, is f a m replaced to senpai now?

senpai.

So who's behind the daily shitpost threads like "Sup Forums-chan daisuki~" and the daily hime fag thread?

Maki is our queen, newfag.

Lain is a filthy whore and her anime was shit. Cancerous laincucks are always shitting up Sup Forums

Newfags started spamming it then some guy thought Sup Forums hated Maki enough to try extortion and failed miserably. Pretty sure he gave up but other newfags are still shitting the board up.

Maki is not newfag you retard.

It has been for like a year, newfag.

Yes it is, dumbass.

Lain is normie trash waifu, she's not part of Sup Forums culture.

Lurk more, we have always loved maki

Meant for this newfag

Lain is a macfag. Lain

I browsed Sup Forums for years before I knew what a Maki was. Because it's a new thing for newfaggots like yourself.

No you're a newfag. This is a Maki board, get the fuck off my board cuck and take your slut waifu with you.

user, please just quit shitposting already.

FACK ALL THE ANIME GO BACK TO Sup Forums -_-

anime website

You might want to remember where you are. Maki is best girl, senpai.

Technology board.

Maki a shit

technology board on an anime website

Still a technology board. If you're not discussing technology you don't belong on the technology board. There are boards dedicated for posting anime, please don't shit up this one.

>Technology board
>on an anime website
You have been talking to weebs this entire time, weeb.

Now senpai, just accept Maki into your life. Don't try to fight it, as she is the best girl.

She's cute and so is Sup Forums.

I don't give a shit if you're a weeb or not. My point is that if you're coming to Sup Forums - Technology, it should be to discuss technology.

This

Sure, but don't be fucking surprised if a bunch of weebs bring anime into a technology board on am anime website. Don't get mad either, because you're probably in the wrong place anyways.

More love for Maki.