Anyone install Windows 7 lately?

is it still possible to install it in its uncucked form?

as in, being able to opt out of w10 updates/telemetry/etc

Other urls found in this thread:

nullptr.space/topic/27-universal-windows-downloader/
pastebin.com/KXM7ZFg7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>in its uncucked form?
It never had that

It depends. Are you still retarded and can't turn off automatic updates?

that's the plan. just making sure its still an option to get some essential updates and that the integrated updates shit hasn't happened yet

what's stopping you?

Get the enterprise or ultimate sp1 .iso, disable updates and that's it.

You only need common sense and a firewall to stay protected, maybe a monthly/weekly mbam scan too.

Good luck getting it to update on a fresh install. 7's update agent is fucking garbage

Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 5in1 x64

download the latest torrent and you're set

someone doesn't know about convenience rollups.

>dont run windows update
>just 'get a good firewall'

fuck you are dumb

Where do you even go to pirate windows?

torrents? wait nvm, microsoft took 'em down

put the sha-1 from the original .iso on google

use simplix pack to update win7

I've reinstalled it a few times in the past month (messing with different SSD drives and trying to troubleshoot an error). Since the free upgrade period expired in July, they don't seem to be forcing the hidden 6gb update. The only thing that's really fucked up now is that updates are derpy but they've been weird for months. Lots of users have complained to Microsoft about it taking hours to search for updates.

Also, I have about 3 updates, I believe they're .NET, that refuse to properly update.

see
all included

I tried to install 7 on my new computer and got completely cucked in to windows 10 because of driver issues.

with this tool

Is this your own tool, or is this a public tool?

Hey Nigger! If you had any skill you would do the same as I!
>see this url (pic related)
>google it
>click around

TOOL LOCATED HERE
nullptr.space/topic/27-universal-windows-downloader/

forgot pic Nigger!

Not mine, its just the GUI for some javascript code

2/10 made me chuckle, but forgetting pic took points off. Try harder faggot.

Just installed 7 on my machine, only downloaded SP1 (since it was an old iso).

It'll be like driving without seatbelt, but it's not that dangerous if you're stupid.

You just download the fix and it'll work. It takes quite a while to fully update, about a day of restarting it and installing.

OP, I just installed Win 7 Ultimate on Tuesday, so yes it can be done. There are some command prompt scripts to remove the offending updates (I used one on github, forget the name) and there's a guide you can follow to disable tracking services.

why should I switch back from w10?

Spyware

>on w7
>think about upgrading to w10
>threads like these immediately make me stop thinking about it
thanks OP

but w10 is a downgrade

does it have enterprise n? shit's nowhere

I'm not a fucking tinfoil faggot

what else?

No ads in preinstalled apps
Preinstalled apps are the default calc, ie, etc stuff only
No clashing design styles
And yes, despite your lack of a tinfoil hat, no Cortana, forced updates, or telemetry shit. Both of these are the biggest downside to Windows 10, even with the security issues aside.

OK stick with Spysuite 10, then.

it isn't simply spyware, it affects your behavior unconsciously

It also doesn't feel like you're borrowing the system.

I don't know how exactly to say it, but Windows 10 feels like you're using a terminal that's not yours. That you're using someone's laptop while they're near you. Windows 7 just feels more welcoming and less forced.

Can someone explain what happened with Windows 7 lately? I'm using a pirated version of Windows 7, and I haven't upgraded to 10 because I thought windows 10 would figure out my shits pirated.
Everything seems the same about Windows 7 to me

>Can someone explain what happened with Windows 7 lately?
Nothing? Microsoft starting barraging it with spyware10 updates a year ago, but those are easy to delete.

>Windows 7 just feels more welcoming and less forced.

there's nothing more comfy than a clean install with MS telemetry and tasks disabled, IPs blocked, and all unused apps and services uninstalled/disabled

I have OEM version which never tried to push the win10 update.
Installing updates was a bitch though, had to use a third party software to make the updates work. Even the most basic ones.
This OEM disc was the bomb, I have avoided all frustration related to the win10 boogaloo.

>KB2970228: Update to support the new currency symbol for the Russian ruble in windows
for what purpose?
>also an update that makes south sudan a country
understandable

>a million years ago
>can't figure out why starcraft 2 breaks every time I try to run it
>eventually figure out that it uses the internet explorer proxy settings for some godforsaken reason
>I'm not even using a proxy
>this was causing it not only to not be able to connect to the server, but to also run at 1fps and take 10 years to even get to a screen telling me it was fukt
The worst part is, when I finally fixed it, I only ended up more disappointed.

pastebin.com/KXM7ZFg7