Why are Noctua fans so popular?

Why are Noctua fans so popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/anzujaamu/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally shills. There's fans that perform just as if not better for far less and don't look like garbage.

Name one, that are

>As quiet
>Move as much air
>Are as high of quality

Who is this knob slob

Gentle Typhoons.

Scythe

A disgusting roach.

It's written on the image you retard

Because even though there might be one or two better fans, they are only "just so" better.

Noctua doesn't make a bad fan, period, and it's all they do.

They make good products

Cougar.

This
Even their redux line that is cheaper and a supposed generation or two behind their brown shit is still silent as hell.

EKL Alpenföhn you shady cocksuckers

This.

Some people don't care about the colors of the fan, their PC is a nondescript black tower that sits under a desk where nobody sees it. The keyboards, monitors, and mouse are where 95% of the aesthetics of a PC come from, and are the objects of focus 99% of the time. Nobody gets on a computer so they can stare at the tower.

I've bought Noctua because they're highly rated, quiet as hell, and I do not have the time to scour the internet for the one specific fan that has a 2% improvement in the quantity of air moved per minute. I've got shit to do, and money to cover it.

For reference, I put 6x 120mm, 2x 80mm, 2x Whatever Size Came With The Noctua CPU Cooler, totalling 10 Noctua fans in my server and paid like $160 for all of them. I'm in a good enough position that I didn't even feel it financially, and I had other, more important things to focus on for that build, like which hypervisor software it was going to be running, and configuring pfsense for it. Fans are the least of my concern, I just need damn good ones, and Noctua consistently delivers.

Because they throw good parties.

They're high quality and work very well. I have Corsair SP fans and Noctua industrialPPC fans in my build. Out of 4 Corsair fans, 1 rattles so bad it's basically unusable. The other 3 are fine, but despite being PWM controlled fans they don't go below 40% and even at 0% they don't stop spinning. The Noctuas are perfectly happy anywhere between 300-3000RPM and not only that, but they also stop spinning at 0%, so you can actually stop them entirely if you wanted to do that in idle/very light load.

The very large RPM range you can control them over is also very nice, not only could I have a completely inaudible PC at idle, but they also provide crazy amounts of airflow as you rev them up, easily enough to handle my SLI setup under load. It's too bad those Corsairs won't go under ~40%, every other fan in my system can either stop completely or run at very slow speeds, but those things are audible anyway. I should probably replace them with Noctuas too, but they're expensive as fuck.

This. Same reason people buy Audi and BMW. You could find a Lexus or Acura that gives you the same performance for a bit less, but with the European car,know what you're getting and you probably don't care about the price difference because you have the money to buy one.

It's a guy

scat fetishists

Same reason I always stick to Apple.
I get what I pay for, not an approximation.

Because Noctua have a lot of fans

They've managed to create a strong brand for themselves by using a horrible colour scheme.

I think it had more to do with consistent quality and good customer service

>cougar

OK, this guy's just trolling now.

Consistency.

Be it fans or heatsinks, they have something for almost every application and I don't have to guess about the quality.

Noiseblocker.

It's Anzu, you filthy nigger

Correction, Noctua fans aren't popular.

Popularity involves a large number of people.

You don't say, Rolls Royce and Maybach are popular.

It's a brand which carries an image, a perceived sense of quality that may or may not be enjoyed but has been tried and tested enough to stand out as a standard.

Saying they're popular though brings down the quality because the customers that buy them care when most people don't, and shouldn't anyway.

Because they're good. No, they're not far and beyond the best, but they have no weak points aside from price. Performance is excellent. Manufacturing consistency is the best in the business. The accessories they come with are actually useful. While I've never needed it, the warranty is long and I hear customer service is amazing.

coup?

This is a guy?

Why am I gay now?

some say everyone is gay to a certain degree but that's besides the point of this thread, which is how much air can a fan of fans fan on a fan

the more compressed the air is, the higher tension builds up so you gotta let go of that airflow and chill because the case is large enough for all types of pressures

nah its a grill, can confirm
instagram.com/anzujaamu/?hl=en
girl or not still in love

>implying Cougar fans aren't great

>some say everyone is gay to a certain degree
This stupid meme again?

I said quiet

NB Black Silent Pros are the only non Noctua fans I'll use.