Thank you Apple for pushing the industry in the right direction and helping advance wireless technology

Thank you Apple for pushing the industry in the right direction and helping advance wireless technology

Show me an enterprise wifi solution manufactured by Apple.

Apple was the first company embrace WiFi, you have to give them that.
All other tech companies told the inventor of WiFi to fuck off with his silly useless invention.

What does that have to do with anything you dumb idiot

>What does that have to do with anything you dumb idiot

Saying we have Apple to thank for advances in wireless technology is like saying Mozilla is responsible for improvements to the Apache web server.

Wow what an idiotic thing to say. Not surprising since you're an idiot.
Stupid idiot.

Idiots

I hope you are not retarded enough to believe wireless headphones are better than wired headphones in any way other than convenience.

hahahaha are you fucking retarded?

Why are you this retarded? Go post your pictures in some NSFW board.

The Energous stock fags think this new iPhone is going to have wireless power at a distance. I think maybe next year, not now.

Underage b&. Pls leave.

yeah thanks for all the teen fucktards who come home after school inmy house and instantly clog up the wifi looking at fucking kikebook.

Haha stupid audiophile

What do you mean? You share your router with all the people who live in your house?

horses are better than cars too

You what nigga?

Nigel*

Tesla put wireless electricity into effect, unused but put into effect. Ur move apple.

Her eyebrows annoy me.

i hope apple gives its users more wireless so they can look at their phones while walking off a cliff.

The iPhone 7 isn't the first phone to support wireless headphones, it's just one of the first to not support wired ones.
If wireless headphones were indeed better than wired ones, we'd see them widely used, but we don't cause they're garbage and Apple is doing this to further lock its users into their ecosystem.

Isn't there a drawing of this image?

why do indians worship apple so much

>wot

Android literally owns our entire market. Some fags buy apple like everywhere else but not in the ratio that say Murricans do.

Enterprise isn't Apple's game anymore, they've given up in that sector. Now they're in the prosumer line almost exclusively. Their Airport products compete with the same type of idiots who spend $200 on a wireless router with 8 antennas rather than a proper dedicated PoE AP + pfSense or UTM box.

OSX Server still exists, but it's a nightmare to integrate into a proper AD environment