furiffic.com/pouar/info
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a paper airplane?

>an obese man standing in front of a giant slice of pizza

Sounds about right

A nigger tent?

>implying that's not a Christmas tree

Arch humiliation tread?

a point of view perspective of a fat grey man with an erection lying down in front of a blue spruce tree?

This shit is actually fucking hilarious, given that from my experience arch fucks up half as often as fucking Ubuntu, and you are still able to fix it instead of "reinstall your system"

>blue christmas tree to signify the depression and loneliness because even his family doesn't want to spend it with him

Manjaro master race

glorious master race

I've been using arch for over a year now and its never broken once. Then again I don't rice it, I also pretty much just install packages from the official repositories and read their pages on the arch wiki before using them. I've never had to do any workarounds to avoid any problems either.

>read wiki
>install package
>edit package.conf if I want to change something

This is literally everything I've ever had to do. These are basically the same steps that I'd do using mint, except
>open slow ass and buggy gui-package manager
>no good wiki with info

I've many times more effort getting shit to work and fixing problems on my windows 10 machine. Because that has actually had problems and my arch machine hasn't.

I'm using it and I love these pics
Not a lot of OC lately, unfortunately

More like slow piece of shit with shovelware.

what a shitty PC you must have

Who was the diaper fetishist who made this again? I forgot.

>modern hardware is an excuse for being inefficient
wew lad

Yes it is.

>I objectively like having a bunch of shit I don't use installed for me and cluttering my system/filestructure/etc

furiffic.com/pouar/info

I don't understand the Xorg config meme. My config is the default + one line to execute xfce. Even if it broke it would take me 1 minute to fix it.

You're talking about arch right?
The "minimalist" way of doing things in arch is far from what you can obtain with gentoo/funtoo.
Arch is still bloated to me. Especially if you use a X server with DE/WM

It's just that, a meme. Like the 'lol pacman -Syu breks thw hole system' meme.

Jesus Christ he made more?

Thats' because you're not like all these pajeets who roast themselves by not being able to use Arch

>

Can we all just take a moment to acknowledge that X is the fattest piece of shit on the planet?

Idk maybe, I've never tried gentoo.

All I use my machine for is
>firefox
>writing and compiling c++

Maybe I'd like gentoo more.

>Me in an Arch Linux T-Shirt
>I actually have a shirt like this
>This one is dual-licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 and LGPLv3+
>I'm starting to worry about DRM and Section 1201 of the DMCA so I chose not to license it under the LGPLv2.1 with this one

what did he mean by this

LM is the best distro.

Having a bloat-free system is an hassle to maintain, arch is a good choice if you don't want something as heavy as ubuntu/fedora/mint.
Don't bother switching to gentoo if your only motivation is the bloatness of your computer. It's not worth it IMO.

>writing and compiling c++
Do you have any idea how many packages that is?

>apt-get install build-essential

can't upgrade without reinstalling the OS from disc/10

Thomas Jefferson thought that every law and every constitution should be torn down and rewritten from scratch every nineteen years.

Which means X is overdue.

Jesus christ im in tears

we need to ask him to make an icon pack

kek

That's because it hasn't been bad in years, and most of the reports of ____ breaking are pebcak. However the ones about the pretension of certain Arch users do have a grain of truth.

>xorg.conf is .xinitrc
Getalloadofthisguy

>tfw you finally understand the windows logo