/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user's fastest chink delivery ever • user got some raspberry pi cables • $0.60 cent santa hat • Banggood shipped user's Xiaomi Power Bank in its product box without anything to product it during shipping stickered over the authentication label • user gets a cable • This pikachu lamp is the stuff of nightmares • user got some cheap shades and cat socks • Xiaomi slaps the same verification code on its spare charging cables • user's mail arrived The wonderful, wonderful world of chinese made crap - delivered to you randomly.
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/anal-prolapse-simulator/32673101455.html
s.aliexpress.com/zmUnuArE
s.aliexpress.com/F3INJjUb
s.aliexpress.com/7zUBBjY3
s.aliexpress.com/qYj2QNFF
wish.com/#cid=56406c9cd598af34857bf918
es.aliexpress.com/item/Ajazz-AK33-Blue-Black-Axis-Backlit-Mechanical-Colorful-Multifunction-Gaming-Keyboard-82-anti-ghosting-Keys-For/32648715816.html
aliexpress.com/item/FUCK-YOOOOOUUUUUUUUU-YOU-DAGO-FUCK/32384182791.html
aliexpress.com/item/LOZ-Building-Blocks-Assembling-Toys-for-Children-Birthday-Gift-Ibrahimovic-130pcs-9141/32653549133.html?
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_294070.html#lkid=10102456
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Mi5-5-2inch-FHD-Android-6-0-OS-3GB-32GB-4G-LTE-Smartphone-64-Bit-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-820-Quad-Core-Type-C---White-363112.html
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/amazon-kindle-paperwhite-2-ebook-reader-book-e-book-electronic-6-e-ink-e-ink-free/1480248_2055077307.html?isOrigTitle=true
aliexpress.com/item/3200DPI-LED-Optical-6D-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Game-Pro-Gamer-Mice-For-PC-P4PM/32540449224.html
gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_273247.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_294070.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_152359.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/wired-mouse-based-ass/32604224665.html
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298472.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for mangoes

你他妈的婊子。
中国是最好的。
我们将摧毁美国。
你傻猪。
辉煌,为中国人!

rd for GB is cheaper than ali, sometimes.

why would you buy a chink battery for your samsung? sounds risky to me, t-b-h

I'm looking for a good quality iphone 6s or 6s plus.
Has anyone ever bought one before?
If so, can you give me a good brand?

>order-now-receive-by-christmas
kek

Why do you want an iPhone? Do you plan on dropping it into toilets filled with piss or something?

>can you give me a good brand
Apple makes some quality iPhones

>$5.00 has been deposited into your account

I did not submit many links to the randomizer during the week due to having a job but I will work overtime this weekend filling the randomizer suggestion box with more useless garbage.

Is this a joke? You can't just go buy fake, cheap Iphones. If any company counterfeits them they'd have to be perfect, and if they're perfect they're going to be sold at the same price as the legit product anyway.

>underaged
Funny because there's evidence Lithuanian autist is underage and Comfy/Dirty/Unbiased are verified to be in their 20s. Stupid faggot.

For 5$/shill post i would shill apple 24/7

what is the significance of the mascot that appears on all the op images

>if they're perfect they're going to be sold at the same price as the legit product anyway
I don't think you fully understand the scale of apple's markups user.
Anyway, the legit reason not to buy a knockoff iWhatever is that there are superior chinkproducts for less dosh.

I NEED this

aliexpress.com/item/anal-prolapse-simulator/32673101455.html

this 13yo autistic boy is comfy personal slave, he posts in his name when he's banned

>I don't think you fully understand the scale of apple's markups user.
Oh I understand perfectly, that's why the counterfeiter will sell theirs for essentially the same price. What reason would they have to sell them for significantly less? It's only going to make them look suspicious if they're selling Iphone 6's 300 dollars below retail

post more 1$ ali coupons, it's my birthday and I feel like getting drunk and buying chink shit

Oh yeah thanks lad didn't mean to ask you for the link when it was right there in the picture

I meant it more as in "I need to buy this but fuck me it's pretty expensive"

Fucking chinks, they gave my package to some tranny company.
I did some research and people say that Sinotrans is pretty fast, anyone have any experience with them?

Just play chinkshit roulette.

Go to the randomizer, place your mouse cursor over the "GO!" button, close your eyes, start clicking, do it for a while, stop, open your eyes, and buy whatever you roll to regardless of price. If the item is unavailable, as sometimes happens in the randomizer, close your eyes and do it again.

And you HAVE to buy whatever you open your eyes to. Stream it live for our amusement too.

Is this good? I feel like this is good.

What have you got against Comfy? Did he DP your mum with Dirty?

your font? no, it sucks

s.aliexpress.com/zmUnuArE
s.aliexpress.com/F3INJjUb
s.aliexpress.com/7zUBBjY3
s.aliexpress.com/qYj2QNFF

To the anons who have a BM-800,
Do I have to use phantom power with it on a laptop?

Yes

You're so fucking lucky, yes, it's super fast even for Mexico's standards.

>What have you got against Comfy?
nothing, just riding the hate train

Also, what did you buy?

Livin the dream

its xiaomi's mascot

Any decent chink mouse with side buttons?

>he's never heard of goophone

1$ LED mouse from ebay
or James Donkey from Ali

anyone recommend any dash cams?

ive only seen
wish.com/#cid=56406c9cd598af34857bf918

xiaomi yi

>verified to be in their 20s
There is in fact zero evidence of Comfy/Dirty being over 18, but even if it were true, the fact remains that they are pied pipers for cancer.

The Youtube comments section is a much more appropriate forum for the discourse they bring, and you should join them there.

What's your budget?

I'm not mexican if you implying that, I'm from Spain, and I ordered the cheapest mech kb I could find on ali es.aliexpress.com/item/Ajazz-AK33-Blue-Black-Axis-Backlit-Mechanical-Colorful-Multifunction-Gaming-Keyboard-82-anti-ghosting-Keys-For/32648715816.html

What are you waiting for Chink post to send you?

>watch tool bar
>metal watch band link remover
>touchscreen gloves
>zircons
>earbuds for zircons
>electric bag resealer
>phone case
>stuffed toy eevee
>VR headset and remote

This plus a micro USB cable with $1 off coupon.

Nice.
Got my shit in 5 days with free shipping

aliexpress.com/item/FUCK-YOOOOOUUUUUUUUU-YOU-DAGO-FUCK/32384182791.html

Where should I buy smartphone batteries?

Fuck off Diego

>school stuff for my sister (about 10 items)
>nail stuff, also for my sister (5 items)
>replica "MK brand" bag, also for my sister
>Xiaomeme pen
>Lego replicas
>1$ usb drive
>1$ usb cable
>1$ coca cola usb drive
>eartips for my hybrids
>LED strips
>christmas decorations, for me mum

Alguno problemo?

>no pictures of people using it in the feedback section

into the trash it goes

actually some chink christmas gifts would be cool to give to the nieces, do you think 5 year olds can handle those 3D puzzles?

>christmas decorations
>in september

Get the little lego character sets instead. I wouldn't give them the 3d Puzzles till theyre like 10.

The Loz sets like these:
aliexpress.com/item/LOZ-Building-Blocks-Assembling-Toys-for-Children-Birthday-Gift-Ibrahimovic-130pcs-9141/32653549133.html?

>Buy ZTE Maven
>Quad core cpu and 8 gig storage for $50
>Inb4 muh cores
>Turns out 4 gigs are used by bloatware
>Buyers remorse

who draws these?

not from chinkand desu but take some guesses what I'm waiting for :3

I'll show you fags when it gets here

chink commissions

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_294070.html#lkid=10102456
1) Take golden.
2) Use code FCMI5O.
3) ????
4) Cheap Mi5.

Just ordered one to replace my Asus Memefone 2.

>get packages from Huang
>also make the news
So THIS is the /csg/ high you guys have talked about

>still more expensive than geekbuying
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Mi5-5-2inch-FHD-Android-6-0-OS-3GB-32GB-4G-LTE-Smartphone-64-Bit-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-820-Quad-Core-Type-C---White-363112.html

So maybe I'm missing something, but that Mi5 with this code is below 200$, which is quite far less than on geekbuying.

>James Donkey
Why this?

Because it makes user think of big floppy donkey dicks.

Sensor quality of a $10-$15 mouse that you could buy at a store, build quality of a $30-$40 mouse, all for about 8 bucks.

Also good aesthetics compared to every other gaymur mouse on the market.

Threadly reminder if you have those digital calipers from Gearbest, remove the battery when not in use as they will continue to draw current even when turned off and can kill the battery without ever being used.

will i get chinked if i buy a "kindle 5" e-book?
this one:es.aliexpress.com/store/product/amazon-kindle-paperwhite-2-ebook-reader-book-e-book-electronic-6-e-ink-e-ink-free/1480248_2055077307.html?isOrigTitle=true

RIGGED.

>electric bag resealer
link please

What if I buy this chinky?
aliexpress.com/item/3200DPI-LED-Optical-6D-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Game-Pro-Gamer-Mice-For-PC-P4PM/32540449224.html

also recommend good cheap keyboard

gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_273247.html?wid=21

>school stuff for my sister (about 10 items)
what school shit can you order from chinks?

I need a trump wig.
Anyone have a confirmed good one?

keyboard with backlight*

tfw already bought a redmeme phone, amazing deal otherwise

I am using a James Donkey right now. You will literally never regret it.
Of course you can be a fag and buy that ugly thing that probably has the 1$ mouse shit sensor in it

nice referral nigga

Well, damage report from browsing gearbest.

Price at bottom is only the Xiaomeme, since it's a separate order from the rest.

Oh damn, I copy-pasted it from some other site. I suck cock. And I'm such a moron I couldn't even think of doing that scam myself (although it's bad manners).
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_294070.html

thanks

I was looking for a mic amp for the BM 800 and stumbled on some gem chink Q&A

>Question:Hello. It works with a microphone- BM -700 ? Thanks
Reply: Hello Юpий, It can only work on windows. Have a nice day.

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_152359.html?wid=21

any cheap ON EAR headphones?

>$193
Wow that's actually a really good deal compared to what it normally sells for

aliexpress.com/item/wired-mouse-based-ass/32604224665.html

Condoms.

I've got 10 items right here I can give to your sister

>replica "MK brand"

You better fucking tell her its a counterfeit or else she is going to be bullied to no end for using fake shit

Forgive the shit photos, this phone sucks in anything but daylight.

Mitu phone holder arrived a few days ago, and it's great. People in my halls of residence have commented on it. It sounds dumb but idk.

My only complaint is that my phone rests on Mitu's head, making it kinda unstable. I fixed this by cutting some tape into a circle (sort of) and sticking it to his foot.

It's double sided 3M stuff, and with the adhesive removed from the outward facing side, it's perfect. Neither my phone or iPad slip or rest on his head while using it. It's a tad messy but it works.

I reckon this will get me laid if anyone else sees it.

What are some good wireless earbuds

Anybody got a James Donkey 325? Or a 007 for that matter. Not the low end one, anyway.

>if anyone else sees it
ahahahahahaaaaaa

Don't buy from cheap chinese stores.

Yeah that's too much. seems like BS. probably a mistake or refurbished unit.

ok I need good earphones on ali
Xiaomi Piston 3's are good?

I really need to upgrade from my ASUS Memephone then, since it is a 5 rather than the newer 2 you had (nice numbering system, fuckheads). Getting really sick of it being a slow bitch when I need to do something quickly.

Can anyone who has already looked give me a rundown on how the Chinkmi Mi5 linked compares to the rest of the market in terms of price, actually useful features, botnets and performance?

>I reckon this will get me laid if anyone else sees it
I'd fuck your boipussi

go away pajeet

Am I threatening your dinner?

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298472.html

Does anyone know if you can turn off the LED lights on this or change them to a single colour?

Why?
If you know what to look for you get good stuff for little money. Most gadgets and electronic parts you can find on eBay or in shops is exactly the same as you can find on AliExpress, just that someone else imported it (probably bough on Alibaba) and then sold it to a local seller and both of them made a 100% markup from the original Chinese price. Just look at eBay, let's say for a LED flashlight for example, most seller just resell the same Chink shit you could have ordered directly by yourself.

There are of course things not ordering from China, most brand-name products and stuff like new PC components etc. which can't be much cheaper there. Or items which are not so simple to ship can be relatively expensive too.