Some of you guys are ok. Don't go to Portland tomorrow

Some of you guys are ok. Don't go to Portland tomorrow.

I've only seen a few teksyndicate videos and I know recently that some e-drama went on, can someone give me the tl;dr

Someboyd haxor3d pistols Iphone and leaked nudes of his weeiners. Now the world burnns to the ashes.

Some shitty LinusCuckTips knockoff looking for attention, nothing new her

Portland, OR or Portland, ME?

OR.
Be safe.

so is pistol queen of Sup Forums like maki, since she has a dick?

K Logan but before you kill yourself you have to answer this question (i need to know): Is Pistol a qt trap or not?

Shit, what's going to happen?

it's 22.44. I just came home from work. Open my beer and take big sip. Then I read your post and I drown my computer with beer from laughing.

:)

Some guy discovered that some other guy (someone named logan?) stole millions of dollars and people started shitting on him on their forum so he banned them and almost all of the mods and including the admin who runs the forum server. Staff shat on him too so he fired them. He also spent 100k on a furry suit for some reason.

That's everything I know about tech syndicate.

I live in Portland, but I'm not worried about some fat autistic neckbeard having a chimp-out in the west side of downtown. I'm too busy dodging turds on the ground from all the pajeets working at a nearby Intel campus.

no

this is a Sup Forums meme

confirmed fake Logan, stop trolling she qt but trap nonetheless

this
he is ugly at best, nowhere near qt
still a dude though

holy fucking shit... pistol really is a girl? or is that her/him in the back right?

Disgusting.

did some1 call the feds on this guy? Honestly dont know what this crackhead is up to anymore srs

Yes Pistol is actually a girl

she is the ginger one

He's on something strong.