Shitty Craigslist Thread

Who's up for a shitty craigslist find thread?
seattle.craigslist.org/est/sys/5750947485.html

Other urls found in this thread:

seattle.craigslist.org/est/zip/5761608787.html
seattle.craigslist.org/see/syd/5754638478.html
richmond.craigslist.org/bar/5738853381.html
seattle.craigslist.org/tac/sys/5756746576.html
seattle.craigslist.org/see/sys/5754318012.html
seattle.craigslist.org/est/ele/5744260924.html
seattle.craigslist.org/see/syd/5747095391.html
lynchburg.craigslist.org/sys/5745628630.html
lynchburg.craigslist.org/sys/5743817277.html
kijiji.ca/o-/1005285176?referral=cas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seattle.craigslist.org/est/zip/5761608787.html

seattle.craigslist.org/see/syd/5754638478.html

richmond.craigslist.org/bar/5738853381.html

seattle.craigslist.org/tac/sys/5756746576.html

seattle.craigslist.org/see/sys/5754318012.html

this thread is shit
sage

seattle.craigslist.org/est/ele/5744260924.html

Is the thread shit because you only understand the value of desktop equipment?
You know how to price out a gaymen machine but not servers?
Sorry, kid.

i buy server shit from ebay all the time
people not pricing things correctly isn't funny, you can stop posting now.

>i buy server shit from ebay all the time
Buying a shitty dell desktop someone used as a "server" isn't buying server hardware. Thanks for playing.

seattle.craigslist.org/see/syd/5747095391.html

lynchburg.craigslist.org/sys/5745628630.html

lynchburg.craigslist.org/sys/5743817277.html

my sides
he probably never even got to use them

>

That is not worth more than 60$

jesus they dont even know how to log out of steam?

delete this

half of this stuff isn't even bad for the price

what you don't want to live with a nu-female hipster, a tranny, and a serial killer?

It's Portland, so I really don't want to / can't live with anyone. Shit is fucked.

How about you explain what's funny for the rest of us who didn't fall for the meme?

hahahahahahahahaha thats my ad

the owner of butterfly labs was convicted of fraud before he founded the company

people decided to blindly trust him anyway when he started the company that promised to ship out ASIC miners

tl;dr he lived up to his rep and delayed the orders massively (I presume in a legal way based on the binding contract/terms of sale) to the point where the hashrate had gone up and made the ASICs close to worthless by the time they shipped.

there are articles about the specifics

imo it's one of the more reasonable prices itt, since 3gb of ram is bretty gud for a netbook

i mean you can obviously find one cheaper but i know if anyone is interested theyre gonna try talking me down anyways. i only paid $40 for it just to fuck around with and try different distros

I wonder how much we want for the butterfly miner

Subtly ascertain whether his name is linked to it, like is it still in warranty (the store would have his details), something like that.

If so, buy it and set it up to DOS a few local banks, then discretely leave it in a Starbucks or something.

What's wrong with that ad?

The price

would actually buy this thing if it was $50 cheaper

been looking for a top of the line mystic forever

Every like 8-12 hours for like the past year and a half some faggot posts all his useless old shit like someone would buy it

I have a dual 450 and its comfy af. Needs to be repasted though probably, it sounds like a fucking jet engine.

I paid $50 for my R61 and dropped a C2D into it lol

graphites are pretty nice for what you'd expect of them, loved the fuck out of my single 500 before I put it in storage

have a dual 1 GHz quicksilver too but it's flaky as shit and pretty much the opposite, even with how shit PPC was towards the end the performance is really disappointing

Yeah, it was my only computer up until 2012. It worked for literally everything i want to do, but web 2.0 shit absolutely murders it now.

I guess I'm waiting for it to die so i can use its case for a hackintosh or something because Its just sitting there. Might use a dead eMac i have for that though. A german blog i found has a pretty good build log.

>tfw all the G5s that get killed so hipsters can shittily dremel their backsides out

there's something about javascript that just blows SDRAM boxes the fuck out for some reason

>>tfw all the G5s that get killed so hipsters can shittily dremel their backsides out
triggers the shit out of me too, mostly because mac pros are way better candidates anyway

good thing they made millions of them

This guy has 110 of the same ad across the country and it shows up every 10-15 results in the laptops category.

kijiji.ca/o-/1005285176?referral=cas

user you got the right ideas
Would do that but i don't live in america

This any good?

doesn't really look terrible for $40

would be a better place to ask