So they're shittier topre's?

So they're shittier topre's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDgQ91wo5tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait what

>mecha-membrane

youtube.com/watch?v=qDgQ91wo5tw

These are memchanicals? Any boards that have this other than coolermaster gaymur shit?

Charging even more for something that costs half as much to make.

Lmao who would buy this shit over normal mech.

poorfags, gamers and memesters

You could buy a mech for cheaper actually. Mechanical keyboards are objectively inferior for gaming compared to membrane keyboards so buying this is somewhat more justified over other Razer shit

>Mechanical keyboards are objectively inferior for gaming compared to membrane keyboards

Ajazz AK33 is better value for money

Mechanical keyboards had been phased out since Quake released and the majority of games were designed for the vast membrane keyboard audience.
The only genres they give an "advantage" in is in RTS and ASSFAGGOTS to prevent shitty typists from accidentally making the wrong keypresses if its a stiffer switch.
For games like CoD, CS, OW etc., that these keyboards are mainly marketed to, mechanical switches are inferior for movement and inhibit high level techniques such as peeking, dashing, and dancing.
Mechanical keyboards are for typing, theyre only marketed to gaymurs because its a niche market and most people who would benefit from a mech are in an environment where the sounds of a mechanical would annoy everyone

>Games are designed with keyboard switch types in mind

What the fuck are you even saying.

quakeworld player here, got a mech and its great for the game, fuck off

try actually using one and then going back to membrane

should be about as good as topre, and topre is great according to keyboard enthusiasts, don't knock it 'til you've tried it

topre isn't exactly cheap either, just get standard mech switches if you don't like it, jeez

razer ornata isn't even expensive $80 for non-chroma and $100 for chroma

What is your favorite mecha-meme Sup Forums?

60% with Miami keycaps.

I second that comment.

topre keyboards cost like $300 or someshit and people enjoy them a lot

>tfw owning a Magicforce with Miami keycaps

I have a Topre

>shittier topre

Is this even possible?

I maintain the servers at my technical school, and they only have the shitty dell membrane keyboards, i wish i could bring my cheap cm quickfire rapid, its not like anyone would hear the switches over the racks anyways. They dont allow outside devices in the server room because it poses a "security risk"

Didn't CM make topres with normal cherry stems?
Why didn't that catch on? Wasn't that board great?

>noise
>what is rubber cushions on the bottom

It actually has stems that accept topre and cherry keycaps

ps/2 keyboards would be fine but i guess they don't give a shit

>ASSFAGGOTS
which game/genre is this referring to? i've seen it get mentioned a couple of times now

'MOBA'
Its your League, Dota, HotS shitty top down lane game