Speccy thread

Speccy thread

K

I think water cooling is a meme, I get these temps with just a hyper 212 and 2 intake fans and 1 exhaust

I also live in SoCal and don't have AC so I don't understand how some of you guys have such high temps unless your hardware is shit or your house is a dusty mess

HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY WINDOWS 10™ GAMING™ COMPUTER MY MOMMY BOUGHT ME
WINDOWS 10™ IS THE GREATEST OPERATIVE SYSTEM EVER IT IS SO SECURE AND RESPECTS MY GAMER NEEDS :-))))))))))))

What the actual fuck are you doing with your hard drives!?

>tfw I can render videos at 4k in 60FPS
>tfw 8 cores for overwatch and osu :^))))))))))))
>tfw livestream trolling on csgoo :^)))))
>tfw riced w7 :^)))))))

rate.

>almost everyone on neo-Sup Forums is using windows 10 botnet edition
disgusting

7/10

would be better with matching monitors, higher res/faster refresh rate monitors, and dropping the SLI meme for a more powerful single GPU.

Still a solid build though.

>Mobile AMD
I'm sorry

>Dem drives

All around good build.

RAM speeds seem a little low but I like it overall.

>Triple channel
>X99
Intredasting

>Intredasting
not really, one of the DIMMs is causing blue screens again so I took it out for the moment.

Too lazy to RMA right now and I don't need the extra RAM 90% of the time.

Runs at the same speeds in triple as it does in quad, just a bit less total bandwidth available.

hey mom i can use linux im a 1337 haxor xDD im so cool

I hope the 3200 8 x 4 Corsair LPX will run.

Depends on what you do, if you want extreme overclocking on your GPU you will want a custom loop. Especially 300+ W GPU VRMs will blow up when they are not proper cooled and most people don't care about the VRMs.

brap

Why wouldn't it? Unless a stick is bad or your motherboard has a faulty DIMM slot.

Guys is this the new Windows 10 thread?

Rate please. Cpu good enough for gpu? How long should I expect this to last?

>Win 8.1, not Server 2012 R2, which you can still activate with daz's loader.

Many 5820Ks won't even do 4500 all core, the same applies to OC RAM. I want every bit as it speeds up compression.

I just converted something and its extremly fast now, more single core IPC for games and 50 % more cores are a huge boost over my old 3770K.

>I have a legal copy
>5 € on Ebay
>Could still use the old OEM key from my laptop I sold

Enjoy your ever rising cpu temps thanks to TIM'd IHS.

I just plugged my 3200mhz RAM in, turned the XMP profile on, then manually set the CPU S/A voltage to 1.24v

Booted up fine

It's fine for another 2-3 years and even a GTX 1080 should be fine on that

Actually the cpu temps are always sitting around 37 degrees with the stock cooler, so I guess it's not that bad (the pic was taken after gaming).

And yeah, W10, telemetry and all that stuff will slightly load the cpu.

Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking about upgrading to Skylake or Zen but if the cpu is ok as it is then it would be pointless to upgrade.

Gonna swap out the CPU for one of the Hex Core Xeon 5600's.
Dirt cheap these days at less than $150 on Ebay.

Might upgrade my gpu sooner or later, deciding whether a 480 or 390

>all these -E/EP
good taste anons