Are cleaning robots a meme or actually useful?

Are cleaning robots a meme or actually useful?

I just learned you can install new GNU/Linux firmware on LG's "HomBot" robots, SSH into them and control them from the terminal!

However I fear vacuum robots are only useful for people with sterile apartments.

Does anyone here have one?

My apartment is a pigsty and I wonder if a cleaning robot could help

>I will sit 1 hour behind the monitor, controlling that chink shit

>nope, i wont get my ass off the chair and do the damn job myself

Confirmed lazy ass fggts

No because pigsty usually means more than just needing to lightly vacuum.

Robovacs are more about maintenance than anything else; you'll still need to empty the thing and you're still going to need to dust your hovel i.e. clean your habitat like an adult

They're for maintenance. You're still supposed to vacuum multiple times a month. Yes, multiple times a month you dirty mongoloid. If not more.

What they do is help maintain the time between then by making the area feel fresh and getting things off the surface, but don't expect much from them.

So, they're not your solution to not vacuuming/being clean. You'll need to do that first. They're there to help. Spend the money on a vacuum instead. Good one start at around $250.

Point taken. I think I'll just hire a professional cleaning woman. They're not expensive actually.

>professional cleaning woman
this. i bought one of these 2 years ago and it's great. dont have to do anything man like 90% automatic. it sits in the living room browsing facebook after it's done doing the deeds. it was worth the purchase

Easiest way to spread fresh cat shit around someone's apartment ever.

But you can't fuck that thing.
You can fuck the latina milf cleaning lady.

>But you can't fuck that thing.
No need to. She can use the fucking robot.

I have carpets and a ton of dust because of it. Would like to make my apartment friendly to one or two of these and control them from a centeral server. Maybe even mod their routes and strategies or remote command then to clean certain spots.

Then have them clean everything every other day to kill dust.

Never actually seen a cat shit on the floor before.

some are really picky about the texture of their litter so they will shit directly in front of the cat box/right next to it. It is more dogs that shit everywhere though i guess.

>this. i bought one of these 2 years ago and it's great. dont have to do anything man like 90% automatic. it sits in the living room browsing facebook after it's done doing the deeds. it was worth the purchase

Was it shipped from China?

I have a Neato Botvac Connected
Probably the most useful gadget I bought.
Downside is it needs a bit of supervision because it can get stuck.

They're useful if your apartment isn't cluttered with furniture and shit lying around on the floor, AND if you're out of the apartment occasionally so the robot doesn't annoy you with its noise.

So no, they aren't useful for anyone on Sup Forums.

>you're still going to need to dust your hovel i.e. clean your habitat like an adult
i suppose it's only a matter of time until some silicon-valley manchild straps a roomba to an off-the-shelf chinktech drone and calls it Momr

Well damn. I'm home for 20 hours a day on average and there's shit lying around everywhere.

Which Roomba should I get?

one that includes a napalm launcher

Would it make more sense to install a powerful air filters instead?
Like they use it in grow rooms
It could run at full power whenever I'm not a thome

I have hardwood with rugs and just have a dusty house since I use ac units and not central air. I sweep multiple times a week and vacuuming thick Persian rugs is moot. I would love to have something like this but it's not worth the $300 to save me from 35 minutes of sweeping.

you should get a bullet in your head ;)

>professional cleaning woman.

Enjoy getting your mother/girlfriend/wife jewels stolen

>implying other humans ever enter my apartment

>T. Poorfags
HAAAHAHAHA