> EU
Really makes you think...

>cant even use emerald quotes properly
Im moving to chrome

nianianianaiinaianianianianainaiinanaini :3

>TFW
>

Unadulterated autism

tech companies should move their support here.
this image is an example of how reddit the rest of the world is.
>our system thinks your post is spam

but tfw is used exclusively on Sup Forums
even reddit hates that

>this piece of software expresses an opinion I disagree with so that means it's shit and everyone who uses it is a cuck xD

When will this meme end?

Microsoft once did tech damage control here. It was pretty comical.

>he doesn't like dank memes
nicememe.website/

Explain what? That they don't know how to use meme arrows?

Femanon gets away with it because femanon. Back off, buddy

Btw I think it's really cool that you like Nyan cat. I like it too! I can tell that we have a lot in common so I will cut to the chase: while most guys would like to "Netflix and chill", I would never ask you to do such a thing.

First off Netflix utilizes and is a nonfree service and therefore should be avoided at all cost.

Second, I am not the kind of guy who likes to just "chill". I would much rather practice my own form of martial arts or program you an artificial intelligence to write you poetry. You know what they say: work smarter not harder :)

If anything *you* would be the one to initiate sex

didn't know that.
thanks user.

*grabs you by the throat* back the fuck off?!

mozilla got hijacked by college liberals and now theyre hiring "epic tech girls" instead of real developers and paying them for their "epic memes" and "great ideas"

Easy pal, I'm alt-right *grabs your wrist with such grip that you know I mean business*

>Why do guys make things hard
Yup,

>alt-right

Heh. I've been on /r/sandersforpresident from the start kid. I'll hit you with a hail of down votes and Buzzfeed articles the likes of which you've never seen.

nicememewebsitewebsitewebsitewebsitewebsitewebsite.website/

Sauce?

*unleash katana*
*teleports behind you*
NOTHING PERSONNEL, KID

that pic is fake retard

this image always makes me want to kill myself

>mfw it just works

sure it is, reddit

Only that tweet is fake.

How is that piece of shit on the right organised? Why does anyone have to comment every single line no matter how basic it is?

watch out for the big bad fast inverse square root. it'll steal your nude photos!

>There are people who still see the default ff front page

Yeah, EU people are smart enough to learn a universal language. How's that metric system adoption coming along in the states, it's been like, what, 30 years since the dual system was introduced?

It's a hologram.

>not nyancattexting

The left is how people who get work done writes their code. Pic related is how the High Priest of God's Third Temple himself writes code. The disgusting whore can come back when she's created an operating system made in her own dialect of a programming language.

I feel like I'm dodging bullets on a rooftop just by looking at this code.

>thinking even Buzzfeed can stand against the alpha-dominance of an Alt-Righter in his prime

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA