Sup Forums life hacks

Post 'em

After all these years, we are still posting this shit. Just turn the dpi down if you're obsessed with lines, that's the whole crux of the "issue".

Really makes you think...

isn't it bad for your teeth?

I just find it amusing that there's no G400 in that image. Probably because it would draw a straighter line than the m$ mouse and refute the image

but I like it when it "hurts" in my throat

lost.

>reverse search thinks it's a network card.

None of these pieces of crap work (except maybe placing a bowl behind the phone to better direct the sound). Try it, it sounds like shit.

If you replaced the cardboard tube with PVC pipe would it work better?

What does this do?

Starts the PSU without needing to plug to a motherboard

how do you prevent the adio from going into the audio hole when you don't have the mic plugged in? i'd feel safer if there was a switch so you knew it was actually turned off and nobody could listen to it when you don't want them to

Turns on the power supply if I'm not mistaken. Good for testing if it works.

Ah cool, my friends pc won't switch on and he doesn't know what the problem is, IPL actually tell him to do this

>prevent the adio from going into the audio hole
>feel safer if there was a switch
just wear a condom?

How do you even do this test? It looks like the OC of the picture just has Parkinson's disease.

Evga actually shipped a nice jumped for this in some of their power supplies. I stole a couple for myself.

Jumper*

Looks pointless vs just using a paperclip

This is my favorite "lifehack", it's almost as if binder clips were designed to do this

This would work approximately twice and then fall apart, probably somehow breaking your macbook in the process (though perhaps if you used triple-ply cardboard it might work nicely?)

this image is trash and outdated as fuck
>m50
>unnoficial headphone of Sup Forums, most widely suggested
replace Sup Forums with youtube tech channels and we have some truth

m50's are trash, m40x's are better
no mentions of shit like superlux or takstar
not enough alternatives for each pricepoint

just go post a purchase advice form on /hpg/ if you want actual suggestions

I've done something similar to this actually

>not making this out of wood... Are you a complete neet autist?

Not sure if it's a lifehack, but I'm planning to get a cheap NumPad and rebind it with hotkeys for when I'm using my tablet or MIDI and my keyboard is far away.
Dunno, may be dumb but it might make things more efficient/practical and it costs barely nothing to try.
I might throw in some stickers on it if it works.

I do something similar with my cables, but I only tie them with bread twisters because I keep few cables in my drawer.

> not buying a $500 aluminum stand

so much buzzwords

Deathadders aren't laser you retarded fuck.

>pic related, DA2013 at 2000DPI

I don't think you know how dpi works

This is fucking genius!

My iPhone 6S has none of these problems.

But your mom does have problems for buying you an iphone. Go to Sup Forums noob.

>Deschutes brewery bottle
O shit i live there

There are times in which yoy may need additional power but your PSU is not enough / does not have extra cables / dont wish to fuck your autistically planned cable management / dont trust an HDD to a case flimsy AC to DC adapter

So, this "hack" has a fuckton of uses

This "hack" uses at least 4 (probably 5) times more space than it should.

What does the egg holder do?

And how would you do that? If you remap a key on this, you'll also remap the corresponding keys on your full key keyboard.

"Life", "Hacks"

i've read that if you mix clorox and windex you can make a very strong cleaner for those hard to remove stains

yes its very fucking bad.

coke (carbolic acid) has a pH of 3, shits killing your enamel

>he can't afford a dentist
I want poorfags to leave this board.

Sent from my iPhone

>cant replace enamel

Elevates the laptop for better cooling