Topfkek

>knows html
>has nice eyebrows

A very neurotypical blurb. Nothing to get crazy about.

>HTML
>Coding

KEK!!

I DID IT

>typing an html tag

Girls can't be nerds.

Nice eyebrows tho...

Be me summer job programmer. A female employee worked two weeks to solve a problem, and spend another week on a workaround.

My boss did not tell me this, and asked me to fix a bug caused by the workaround. I remove the workaround, and solve the problem in a day.

My boss is impressed at how i solved the problem, and tells be about the ex-employee. The reason she could not solve the problem was because she had not delved trough libraries to get a better view of what trew the exception, and could not find a solution online.

She literally could only google things.

>you will never be as smug as Jay

>coding an html tag

FTFY

When did she say that she considered HTML "coding"?

>bullying school kids
Oh come on Sup Forums, this is a bit much.

When did the doctor drop you on the floor?

>Lots of people assume that I'm one-dimensional and don't have many other interests aside from coding

These guys fuck

>Tfw when you will never pull off the 80s/90s nerd look as well as Carmack

>worked two weeks to solve a problem, and spend another week on a workaround
literally me when doing puzzles
boy i just don't know how to quit

it's just a dude in makeup

Writing HTML is coding though, she's using coding right you autists. If she said she was programming then she would be wrong. HTML is code, just like bbcode is code.

Definitely had guys in my logic glass who would write "algorithms" like that, tbqhwyf

thanks for the input white knight
but women have a monopoly on not understanding logic

Don't get me wrong. If it helps, there were girls in that class that literally couldn't figure out how to do an xor.

But do you have nice eyebrows?

i would like some nice eyebrows but dont want to be called gay user

Html tag was her example of coding as her eye brows were her example of being girly

code yourself

>coding = programming

TOPPER KEK!!

int product(int x, int y) {
int z;
z = 0;
while(y--) z+=x;
return z;
}

AKA a girl.

>Semantics
KEK

>get btfo
>whine about semantics
TOPPEST KEK!!

>try to rationalize behavior by presuming hes talking to the same person
>get BTFO
KEK

Why is there no image of a smug pepe hand under Carmack's chin? That's the PERFECT face.

Because redditfrog is pure cancer and most of us have some amount of respect for Carmack.

Writing HTML is coding in the same way that playing with micro machines is driving.

after 4.69 hours in notepad