Tech reviewers

Who's your favourite tech reviewer, Sup Forums? Mine is Lisa Gade from MobileTechReview. She's very knowledgeable and detailed, focusing on the things that matter. Erica Griffin is also pretty good. Her focus on camera, display, and multitasking are helpful for the average consumer.

I also kind of like Michael Fisher aka MrMobile but I do have to admit his vision is a bit too unrealistic for regular users. Plus he's into Windows phones shit. DetroidBORG is also good. Clear and no-bullshit reviews. I also like that he films himself using the phone, letting people see more of the device's interface and features.

On the other hand, MKBHD and Linus are garbage, especially the former. He just reads the specs and that's it. The only good thing he has going on is the production value of his videos. Linus is a shill and too much of an anti-Apple fag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/elliatt?sub_confirmation=1
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tech reviewers are good so long as they say nvidia is best gpu brand

Leave review auntie alone.
She's pretty good, stop with this youtube stalking bullshit, go back to that faggot logan or something OP.

Erm, I'm saying I like her though.

I agree on MTR, they seem to be pretty unbiased and often admit obvious flaws in whatever they review. I value their critique.

She's so endearing for some reason. My favorite by far.

Yes, yes. I love Erica Griffin of MobileTechReview®. She is particularly funny. Click here to subscribe to MobileTechReview®: youtube.com/user/elliatt?sub_confirmation=1

So painfully jewish it hurts: the reviewer

is there any current laptop with the S7's aesthetics? eg glass covered top, metal body.

Lisa is one of us. MAD poorfags need not apply.

>jew
>shills nvidia
why am i not surprised

quiet, you anti-semitic, nvidia-phobic, non-conforming, probably-a-racist, misogynist.

>watching "tech reviewer" videos
right

second for lisa, very natural way of presenting things. production values are pretty poor but you do get a lot of info

also shout out to my nigga dave2d, basically an asian laptop version of mkbhd,

>i'm so knowledgeable i never need to check out a person reviewing and showing a product
>i'd rather rely on word of mouth or check out a person describing the product using words, not moving pictures

Okay.

He's way better than KFCHD though.

3DGAMEMAN, *THE* RODNEY REYNOLDS HIMSELF!

yeah, he goes more in depth with his stuff but there's still only so much info you can cram into a four, five minute video. seems like a nice dude too

Probably get shit on but I like Jon from TechnoBuffalo.

AA Computers and Technologies
he has that sort of autistic feel Sup Forums has

I like Lisa Gade as well, her laptop reviews are very thorough.

I remember him being pretty big 20 years ago, what happened?

The autistic anons from the chink shit threads

any links? id be interested in hearing a CSG Sup Forums youtuber

tfw lisa from mobiletechreview will never be your strict but understanding mother

I was on an arctic expedition when a sudden blinding snow storm separated me from the rest of the group. I wandered for hours, lost, believing I would soon die. just as I had given up all hope, I saw a desktop PC in in the snow equipped with with an nVidia® GForce GPU with cuda® technology running the folding @home application! with the last bit of strength I had left, I jammed all the cooling fans on the video card and within seconds the card began to glow! the heat from the card melted all the snow in a ten foot radius, and warmed the surrounding air to a pleasant 78 degrees, saving my life.

when a rescue party found me a few weeks later, they were shocked to find me in shorts and a tee shirt growing vegetables in the middle of the arctic!

Thanks, nVidia® with CUDA® technology! You're the best!

>she

tbqh...I do like her. I hate jews. I'm so conflicted.

MTR bot spotted
Nonetheless, it is a great channel.

youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

>missing out vital details and can't even pronounce words properly

No.

would give her my cummys tho.

What is with Christians and their need to talk about their faith/god in literally everything possible?

Also shame on Erica. I never knew she was a Christslut.

His voice is annoying. Plus he's a huge iSheep.

If you actually believed that the difference between your salvation and damnation was faith, would you half-ass it?

Well for once I'm not a religious person and is actually rather against most monotheistic religions but I don't try to flaunt my belief to people 24/7 unless they bring up the subject. Why can't religious fags do the same?

The fuck. She looks like death.

>What is with Christians and their need to talk about their faith/god in literally everything possible?
It's just that when they bring it up you immediately know they're Christian. There are plenty christians who don't bring it up. Who knows, maybe this user is a christian. Maybe even a muslim or a jew

my money is on Voodoo.

Why did you leave us best reviewer

never feel like i'm getting spin or hype with her reviews.

He gives solid reviews to Android devices all the time, but he does like iOS.

I don't understand all the hate I am getting. I am basically a white guy with a black skin on top. Best of both worlds which is pretty dope.

What is it with liberals needing to their faith/Marx in literally everything possible? Why must they force children in school to question their gender and what bathroom they should use?

>THE MOTHERBOARD TRAY IS NOT REMOVABLE

But seriously though his peripheral reviews are/were the best. I also loved how he did sound tests for cases too

I don't know honestly. Why do people like to show off their beliefs so much?

One no-fault: coming right up.

Lisa is good, also Lon Seidman is a very good reviewer