Why do people like this shit?!?!

Why do people like this shit?!?!

Same reason as for why people like iPhones. It's not the best in its category, nor is the price justified, but the logo carries a certain level of prestige, and it just werks. It is also advertised heavily.

Publicity

I got some free with my Mac, along with every student buying one for the past couple of years. I know they're shit, but they're better than nothing. Apple know what they're doing, publicity is everything.

It's better than the cheap stuff they are used to buying.

Just like iphones, its the result of an excellent marketing campaign and, i guess part of that, that shit loads of celebrities are seen using it

Name. People think that "Beats by Dr. Dre" is superior when it is not. Solo2 with audio processing (to make it sound better) sounds worse than my HD 429 without processing.

>talking about earphones with the standard girl with iPhone
>"I don't think I'll ever need more than the standard pair of apple earphones "
>let her try my pair of AKG
>"shit they're good"
Advertising is everything, but, without being assholes, we should let people know they're cheap and good products out there

Headphones are one of those things were you need some understanding of what a "good" headphone sounds like. Or the characteristics of a good headphone.

You always here things like, "yeah, these sound good" or "it has great bass and treble", though some of these people never heard anything better than a $10 earphone from Walmart.

This is why I prefer measurements over people's opinions

Duh, because they're quality matches the price

Have you even tried other headphones?

Have you ever seen a shitpost before?

But tbqh, my $30 Logitech speakers sound just fine;), I can't imagine anything sounding better;). Anything more expensive is just placebo

>Duh, because they're quality matches the price
Expensive and worthless?

>they are expensive so they must be gud
They are selling a 'high quality audio' product to a market with no prior experience or expectations of what a 'high quality audio product' should by (i.e niggers)

You're wrong. It's like cameras, them more you pay, the smaller the difference but there is one for sure. My home setup is around 300 euro. Sounds pretty good, but comparing it to a 8000 euro setup it sounds like shit. You just haven't happened to listen to good shit.

I don't want to be racist but in my European country i've seen only niggers buying them

Camera professionist here, I've worked with 35000€+ sony broadcast cameras and I can assure you in term of image quality a 300€ DSLR could do better. Of course they've specific technology inside for what they do (1:1 sensor, SDI out, com interface, CCU) but that's technology which is supposed to be cheap as fuck and in fact you're paying because those cameras are supposed to produce money.
Audio is pretty much the same. I don't think you can really hear the difference over 1000€ for a home setup, given there are no structural differences.

They're stylish, they're commonly used, their liked by their user base, and if you buy a pair for your girl she'll let you put it in her butt.

They look great but sound average at best. if they sounded at least a bit avobe average they would be a good product consider.

every retailer in the country forced them for some reason, a bunch of famous niggers shilled them

All the rappers use it, it habs to be gud