ITT: General Linux issues

ITT: General Linux issues

>No Caching mode page found
>Assuming drive cache: write through
Anyone here knows an solution for this issue?

No thumbnails in the file picker.

I would if I ever had this problem
fix available

Cinnamon doesn't have this problem

>ITT
You spelled /sqt/ wrong.

prove it

KDE's

You are free to do it yourself I'm on my phone

>runs linux
>has a phone with nonfree proprietary blobs and drivers required for it to function and that triangulates your location 24/7 like the literal botnet machine it is
Opinion discarded.

What part of I would if I ever had this problem is hard to understand?

Install tumbler and gtfo idiot. Literally takes 5 secs to google the problem and another 5 to apt-get install tumbler / pacman -S tumbler / dnf tumbler. The reason the file explorer doesn't come with thumbnails by default is because of the unix design model which says programs should only do one thing and do it well.

>not desoldering gps
>not desoldering E911

It isnt a fault it is simply advice you moron

>has a phone
I don't, paid Winshill.

>you can't upload pics to Sup Forums from URL, you have to download them to your computer first

It's because of thousands of quality of life stuff like this that Linux sucks balls.

Try the friendly linux general.

How is the drive connected?
Cheap usb controller?

In this case, the GNOME file picker should facilitate you to pick files and do it well, including by showing you thumbnails. It doesn't, and in fact it sucks as a file picker, its core function.

Face it: your interpretation of the mythical "unix way" is just an excuse for GNOME's design fuckup.

don't you have to do this on every platform? linux guis have file quirks but it's not one of them

sudo pacman -S tumbler

Im trying to have an sh script boot on reboot. Ive tried editing my rc.local file, and it wont start on reboot. is there a package that can do this?