addons.mozilla.org/firefox

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Firefox#Notable_add-ons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure, why not?

pls no bully

>using firefox
>not edge
kys, niggs. while you keep "ricing", i'll be fucking ur wifes.

I use Opera in a completely unriced deskto

can i suck your cock?

>completely unriced
>fb2k
you were saying?

That's not foobar, it's musicbee and that's the default skin lol

you removed the search bar, opinion invalid. also, the window titles in taskbar disabled by default, you have riced it, stop denying it.

changing settings that are readily available to any user without additional downloads or adding content that doesn't come with the software is not ricing, it's configuring.

Learn the difference, it just may save you from looking like an idiot next time. The only thing you could say is riced on my desktop is Sup Forums itself which I don't deny is riced because without ricing it's kind of unusable and awful.

ur css is shit m9

You're free to dislike it (or maybe you like poop)

So did I accidentally stumble into something weird?

What exactly is Decentraleyes? What purpose does it serve?

From. The. Sup Forums Wiki. In. The. Sticky.

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Firefox#Notable_add-ons

Greasemonkey
HTTPS-Everywhere
uMatrix
uBlock Origin
Policeman
User-Agent Switcher
VimFX

>Implying I've ever touched a women
Yeah right, nigga

UMATRIX OR NO SCRIPT???????????????????????????????????????

uMatrix does way more than NoScript. And NoScript's whitelist is dumb as fuck. So uMatrix.

CookieKeeper
Ublock Origin
Sqlite Manager

this

AppchanX vs 4ChanX + OneeChan?

Anyone got anything to add?

I prefer HTTPS By Default over Everywhere now, much lighter and doesn't cause errors or slow down Firekeks.

4chanx + stylechan

I was just experimenting with it when I saw your reply. Seems a fuckton lighter. Not sure what else is different.

Is it that big a difference between HTTPS Everywhere and By Default?

Everywhere uses a database to switch to https, By Default tries https first and switch to http if can't find https.

Oh good call. Making the change now.

Thanks a bunch.

VimFX ain't got shit on vimperator

>t. person who complains Firefox is slow on Sup Forums

Who do you have both disconnect and uBlock Origin installed? uBlock Origin can make use of the Disconnect filterlist.

Didn't know about this, actually how didn't I see that before?

remove Google Redirects Fixer as it's buggy, you can see that some of URLs are not changed, but rechanged in real time
use Don't track me Google or Google search link fix,

Or pureurl.

You know how every site uses jquery and other similar shit? They don't host those libraries themselves, so you get them from one place. The host of those libraries is able to build up a profile on you. Decentraleyes catches requests for common files like that and just serves local copies of them.

Anyone use the firebug addon for Firefox? What are your thoughts?

How much disk space does it take?

panda don recommend the use of extensions/scripts for login

Give me one reason not to use the exhentai addon. With it, I've been able to easily and reliably log on for years. Without it, I have to move cookies around.

The firefox extensions is 5MB.

The cookie thing have to be done once, and only if you saw the sadpanda. It's a recommendation from them, they say there are cases of account steal and other troubles

You seem like the kind of user who'd appreciate Beyond Australis (ne' The Fox, Only Better) and Hide Tabbar. If you use Undo Close Tabs, you can right click on a tab and access a submenu full of closed tabs, rather than having to press a button on the toolbar. And I think Tab Wheel Scroll is default behavior; no need for the addon.

I would also recommend BetterPrivacy and Prevent Tab Overflow, as supplements to Self-Destructing Cookies and Custom Tab Width, respectively.

>people keep using 5 addons instead of 5 lines of userChrome.css

>compact/slim addons list
userstyle? would you share?

it's part of classic theme restorer

Thanks, I'll take a look at those. Better Privacy is the only one I had installed or heard of before.

Thanks. Last time I check it doesn't have that feature. I'll go installing it now.

it won't show up if you have certain themes set, anything which messes with the addon manager I guess.