So Sup Forums, you DO know how to type properly, right?

So Sup Forums, you DO know how to type properly, right?

>Two finger rapid typing is not allowed
>You're supposed to place left hand on SDF and the right hand on JKL; thumb on SPACE

How many of you pass that right now? Using that method, without deleting any mistakes, type out "the quick brown fox jumps over the cucked moot".

Good luck!

the quick brown fox jumps over the literally who

only a retard wouldn't know how to touch type by now.

Takes a week of practice to get a hang if it. Only retarded subhumans are not willing to put in the effort

If you buy a macbook you can type faster

the quick brown fox jumps over the cucked moot

had to use backspace once, but whatever, that's what it's there for

Fuck you two finger rapid typing is love and life

Learn to type

Learned to type by playing Run/escape when I was younger.

>>Two finger rapid typing is not allowed
Fuck you. Any means of communication that requires the use of vestigial limbs is inherently retarded

"Thank you, but I prefer it my way. "

>>You're supposed to place left hand on SDF and the right hand on JKL;
Not superior AOEU and HTNS?

Had to touch type for 15 minutes a day before I was allowed my 1 hour of games as a kid. Thanks Dad.

My girlfriend is actually faster at two finger rapid typing though,
but if she fucks it up it takes ages for her to notice and she takes way to long to correct.

I bet your talking about Dvorak.
You people are as bad as vegans.

Vegans do suck, but people who can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're" are arguably worse people as a whole.

Serious question. I assume kids growing up these days just know how to type properly, and that the finger pecking is mainly just a problem with the 30+ crowd (still somewhat prevalent in the ~25 crowd that I'm in, but not nearly as bad). So all you "18"yos, tell me what your age group is like for typing?

Absolutely abysmal - two finger typing when they actually use a keyboard in the most slow way possible.

I guess it's probably safe to blame smartphones and tablets, yeah?

the quick brown fox jumps over the cucke d moot

"I love huge nigger dicks."
-OP

Most definitely. Some of them apparently haven't touched keyboards for a few years, writing essays on their phones.

>he can't touch type
how did you even get here?
i don't have to rest shit, this is instinct

The quick brown fox jumps over the cucked moot.

Protip: if you're using a QWERTY layout, you're doing it wrong, period.

Oh you mean masterrace ARST NEIO, Caps lock as backspace too OP

I never got the hand placement on keyboard shit. Am i the only nigga who remembers each letter on the keyboard muscle memory?

the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy brown dog

I can touchtype, but I just realized almost never do and its about 2x slower than if I only use my index and middle fingers. I can type around 110wpm with those 2 fingers though so why would I even bother fucking my shit up to get good at touchtyping?

The audience ck brwn fox jumps over the Chuck e n

and this time with autocorrect off

Th qui l brown.fox jumps over the.cucked mf

I think I'll stick to two-finger typing

Is this really that big of a deal? I learned this shit in elementary school

I use my pointer finger whenever i hit the space bar and never have my fingers where they're supposed to be on the keyboard. I just have my fingers on the keyboard like I do whenever I play games. So I pretty much just use my left hand of typing then I only use two fingers on the right hand. I still type faster than 99% of people

>Caps lock as backspace too OP
Backspace goes on left thumb tho

I fucking hate you. Choke on a dick.

The quick brown fox jumps over the cucked moot