>gaming rig
>custom mech keyboard
>thinkpads
>audiophile headphones
>amps and dacs
>i'm still lonely and depressed

>gaming rig
Wow fucking retard you should have gotten a macbook

Yeah man back when i had friends and a job i was still depressed.

i just accept that this shit is chronic and ill never be happy.

Whoever or whatever that is in your pic, I came.

Or you could just buy a macbook and not be a retard

Who's the girl? Cute.

It's a boy. Romans fucked boys so it's ok.

I could get one, but I'd be all the same. Maybe I should pick up some meaningful hobbies, other than buying stuff I don't need to impress strangers who don't care about me

let's be friends, then we can both be happy

Macbooks are the best yo

Looks nothing like a boy. That's a woman. I can tell alone from the face and legs.

>buying stuff I don't need to impress strangers who don't care about me

You are doing it wrong, you should be buying these things for free will. Hell, you shouldn't be caring about other people opinions for almost nothing.

>
>other than buying stuff I don't need to impress strangers who don't care about me
You don't need to impress us. Just buy the system you need for your daily routine and forget what everyone else wants or thinks of you.

are you using gnu +linux ?

>spend over 5k alone on my gaming set up
>still feel depressed 80% of the day

I need to sell it or something. This isn't normal.

Why aren't you using them? Buying them is in itself worthless, if you don't think you'll enjoy it then don't do it. If you think you will enjoy it then go overboard

Go play

mfw Sup Forums learns that material possessions won't make you happy

:)

OP is an effeminate man or a woman who doesn't understand the motivation behind buying technology besides trying to impress people.

They would if we could still own people...

>tfw physically disgusted by all the computer shit on/around my desk

my gaming rig + monitors + speakers take up so much room but i don't even like games, i think i would feel much better with a comfy laptop-only setup

I'd be depressed, too, if my set up looked like that after spending $5k on it.

Still, money doesn't buy happiness.
This is not news to most people.

The shitty desk really doesn't help the aesthetic.

Most of that 5k is in the tower and vive to be honest.

she looks like a girl i used to have sex with, except more drunk

try seeing a therapist
after talking things out and getting a prescription for zoloft i've become much more stable
if this is what normies feel like, I've been gypped for the last 10 years

Doesn't look like you have a lot of space to work with.

What you're missing is watches senpai. Join us at /wt/

Humans aren't supposed to be happy all the time.

Look at the other animals. Look at a deer. Do they ever look happy?

What makes you think you're special?

I don't, but I'm moving this week so hopefully I'll have more to work with.

Yeah, that should help. Good luck with the move. And check out the free section of your local Craigslist. People give away nice computer desks all the time.

I think I'm going to get some lumber and just build a nice sturdy one into one of my walls. I love corner nooks.

>>i'm still lonely and depressed
play the beginners guide

That works, too.

Using imageboards is a path to damnation. Haven't seen bright sky for 5 years or more. You better quit nao.

Just finished The Stanley Parable and started this. Looks weaker so far, does it get better?

That's a cute bear user :) It reminds me of one I had when I was younger could you take a pic of it?

Im at work right now and I don't get off for another 4 and a half hours.

no problem user

>does it get better?
Yes

I'll wait

Sup Forums is slow enough that this thread may still be up when I get home. I'll try to get a picture if you really care enough. Here's the only closer one i have on my phone.

Don't worry friend no need to inconvenience yourself to take pics for an internet stranger : ) Any history behind it?

It was a valentines day gift from a friend who has lupus. Pretty cut and dry

well..

aww damn. Thanks for sharing user

>forgot to list dragon dildos and qt dresses

With enough hormones, you won't be able to tell the difference.

have you tried drugs?

it won't make you not lonely but it will make you not notice your loneliness.

Idc what it is they're cute af

You are the one with the neckbeard, pic related. This faggot showed his face in another thread along with his I.D. to prove he was above 18. You literally are overweight and have a neckbeard.

Big surprise the tripfag is a pathetic fat piece of shit.

Richard what are you doing on the internet

Or it could amplify the loneliness

>He's not investing in enterprise grade memes instead.

This is why you're a NEET virgin.

>gaming rig

Go tell your friends back at Reddit about it

>money doesn't buy happiness.

Sure it does. You're just spending it on the wrong things.

A E S T H E T I C

>spend thousands of dollars in Sup Forums memes a month
>i'm still lonely and depressed
Go buy a MacBook and an iPhone, hang out at starbucks, sip latte, take selfies, take pictures of food, upload selfie to Facebook and Tinder, dress like a hippie, join some awareness social group promoting whatever professional victim of the month issue. Then come back and post results.

Princeton did this study.
On average, a household only needs to make around 75k from all sources. The actual amount depends on a particular area's cost of living. After that, people don't really get happier. For real fulfillment, all people really need is the ability to sustain themselves, their children, and enough expandable income for a hobby or two. After that, it really does turn into mo' money, mo' problems.

>the tripfag doesn't use a tripcode
>tfw I'm one of the people who use his name

Hopefully we can get this cunt permab&

>samefagging this hard
>defending anonymous reputation this hard
absolute degeneracy

>It's a boy
I am sorry user to ruin your fantasy, it's a girl.

Visit /csg/, and get recommendations for onaholes and eggs

>only
>75k

Sell those gaming rigs and get a $945 shipped Concept2 Model D and turn your life around, Sup Forums.

Kek

Or, you know...35-40k per person.
If you're single, that's part of what is contributing to your overall unhappiness whether or not you're willing to admit it.

seems like a coolguy desu

lift up the chin so we can see the neck hairs

Where did you get that money? Did you earn it in a fulfilling job?

So I'm going to be happy once I graduate, neat.

>buy projector
>install projector
>invite grills
>??????
>profit

I have rich parents, and also make good money in my job...

Buy guns instead

>rich parents
There's your problem, you didn't earn that money and you'll live never knowing what it would be like to actually lift yourself up from nothing, without all the opportunities you've been handed, which you can't even imagine a life without

Forgot to add, unlike electronics tech stuff guns don't depreciate in value as long as you maintain them.

I've wanted to get into shooting again, it was very fun when I was into it. But because of my current mental state I try to stay as far away of guns I can.

I know how you feel senpai. I've had so many nights when I would have offed myself if I had access to a gun right there and now.

Perhaps a meaningful hobby that requires discipline in safety and maintenance would lift your mood. Find a range/training center and learn. Discipline yourself and you may find your depression lifting. Continuing to squander your funds on more electronics which lose value in months will not help. Exercise your rights before you lose them. But yeah if you can't get over your infantile death wish, don't get into guns.

p cute deer

Also, you are now aware that you could just take a bath with your 1500w PSU plugged in

cont.
>use Sup Forums as my personal blog
>i'm still not banned

>tfw making only ~72k
>wife is unemployed
>sone is already 1 year old and not bringing in any money

No wonder I am.... pretty happy.

Wanna spend those thousands of dollars on me?

I'll wear anything you buy me if you get me a 1080! :3

when is that faggot leech going to start contributing

PM'd

what did you expect bitch

>enterprise grade memes

Is that you in pic OP? If so your super attractive and can find someone to spend time with and date

>infantile death wish
Seriously, why are babies always trying to commit suicide?