Why are so many Sup Forums users afraid of being spied on?

Why are so many Sup Forums users afraid of being spied on?

Are they looking at cp or something? Whats with the paranoia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHl0WI32XkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pedophiles

Op here: thats my working theory

Not a pedophile. My main problem is that if even basic information (location, search history, etc) gets into the wrong hands, my life can effectively be ruined. If I'm brought to court for some random allegation like getting in a fight and they can pull up every single minute detail of my life and pore over it, well the jury isn't usually made up of the brightest people, and just having random bits of semi-suspicious looking stuff, after a while you could convince them for sure. There's nothing intrinsically incriminating about me randomly playing around with TOR or reading about shit like DIY bombmaking (out of interest, chemistry is cool), but if given access, people can use that against me against reason.

Same poster here

Other thing is, so, I really don't care _that_ much about being tracked on the web in general, I don't look at anything incriminating, but I care a lot about my computer having telemetry or anything. If you view the web as outside and your laptop as your house, well, you're legally allowed to be spied on outside. If it's a public place, you don't have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Of course you can try to keep from being spied on, but you get diminishing returns. But, however, what I'm not alright with whatsoever is my housing company coming along and saying "hey, we'll upgrade your house for free! It'll have a shiny new voice control system and a modern design," then when I come back a week later and start finding random microphones in my wall and motion detectors in my smoke detector, I really don't care if they're supposedly only using them to improve my house experience, I don't feel comfortable with them and don't want them there. I'm not doing anything incriminating on my computer or in my house whatsoever, the worst thing on any of my HDDs is some pirated movies, but surveillence is a slippery slope.

Only Muslims/terrorists and pedophiles have a problem with being spied on.

I personally don't have a problem since I got nothing to hide (fuck you). But I am definitely concerned with this is a one way street with Corporations and people in power spying on citizens instead of it being an equal opportunity with absolutely everyone's sensitive info being public.

This

It's not a surprise that most Linux neckbeards are also into anime and other cp shit

Anime is fine as long as you steer clear of moe shit. Personally am a big fan of older anime like dbz, samurai champloo and Afro samurai are also pretty good.

100% agreed. Well put.

I take it you would have no problem if I were to follow you around with a camera all day and post everything to Youtube?

One doesn't have to break the law to want some basic fucking privacy.

Why is the NSA so interested on spying normal citizens?
Are you planning on robbing people?
Are you planning on political persecution?
Do you want to see private pictures?
Do you masturbate at children's pictures you sick fucks?

Have you read the book 1984?

Daily reminder that lolicon is legal in the land of the free. Not sure about what communist shithole you live in, probably a european nation.

>lolicon is legal in the land of the free
For how long?

I recall it was a supreme court ruling in 2003 that made loli and other similar stuff like SS legal in the US. Unless some moralfag group manages to convince supreme court to reverse the decision, you're fine.

It wasn't made legal. It was simply determined to fall under state statutes.

Loli is very illegal in most states, as it violates decency laws.

>Unless some *nazi group manages to convince supreme court to reverse the decision
ftfy
or you don't know about the nazi lobby in Sup Forums?

Sure there are a ton of moralfags and normalfags on Sup Forums, but most of them are into loli and SS as well. Especially if the loli/shota is a nazi themselves.

FREEDOM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You don't know what I'm talking about, lurk moar.

Then what the fuck were you talking about because I was sure you were doing a daily bitching about Sup Forums.

Because privacy is a god given right; it shall not be infringed.

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Good luck getting a chance to appeal your sentence, even if those laws are unconstitutional.

At the end of the day, juries, judges, and appeal boards are all made of people. People who will bend the law to punish a percieved pedophile.

You said most states, but it's like 4.

I like to think there's a guy at Microsoft watching me do mundane tasks on my PC and taking notes.

Realistically, no other human is ever gonna care about what you happen to be doing on a day to day basis... unless it happens to be illegal and you're out there pursuing said illegal activity (otherwise who's gonna know?).

You have that /jp/ image that shows the legality of loli and whatever based on state?

Not on me, but that's what I'm talking about, yeah.

First, I am not the only one complaining about Sup Forums. Oldfags know a forum called stormfront raided Sup Forums from years ago and have a group of trolls shitposting 24/7 in most of the boards if not all. I myself have face their shitpost on Sup Forums and left the board because of that.

Occasionally they lobby for something, like in the last time I was around Sup Forums they shitposted any leftist thread with pictures of black men's dicks. Sure, the janitors did erased the spam after that but they keep doing shit like forum sliding any dissenting post to oblivion.

Now speaking of the case, I've seen many of those nazis lobbying against any and every anime related thing calling it degeneracy, etc.

Wouldn't be surprised they lobbied for the use of the word weebo, knowing how they push memes so much.

anime will eventually lead you into moe, moe will lead you into loli, and loli will eventually turn you into a pedophile

>slippery slope argument

1984 was supposed to be fiction, not a guide. Do you seriously not care about YOUR privacy?

Fuck off reddit, this site was always stormfront.

>reddit meme
>defending stormfront
>"Sup Forums was always like this"
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHl0WI32XkY

I actually love sucking cocks, but my wife cannot know.

>muh god grants privacy
citation needed