Why are you a NEET, user?

I am living in Germany, working is for the stupid people or the upper middle class.

By just getting medical records about my psyche, I can get easy money.

Make dealings with it.

1: how much money/for how long can you do it?
2: will this work for citizens of other eu countries that move to germoney

1. 406€+rent (I live with my mother), I can do it indefinitely.

2.No :^)

>2

Do you have brownish skin?

You can play the refugee from the middle East.

Fuck this thread is sad

>tfw 25 year old NEET virgin

Because it's fun.

I need justification to stop being a NEET, not to start. It is the most natural thing. I grew up. I went to school. I graduated high school. That's it. Here I am. I haven't worked out what I'll do for the future yet, so being a NEET is just what I default to.

I had a similar feeling a few years ago, how I snapped off the path to NEET was I joined the army. Threw myself so far out of the comfort zone I had at the time, forced myself to get a work ethic and such. Plus, it shows you a lot of different jobs and you are in contact with a lot of people, who can give you ideas about what to do when you get out.

My brother was in the military until recent (got fat and failed PT test too many times) and I don't ever want to join. He was even in the air force national guard so it's not like it was as bad as many other military options.

I can't drive atm which limits what jobs I could theoretically get to quite a bit. I'm also not confident in my skills for getting a job I'd actually be okay with right now. I was thinking I'd teach myself programming or something.

I know GNU/Linux well enough to maybe get a sysadmin position, but it's tough to find one around here where I won't have to work with Windows at all, and I absolutely refuse to work with Windows.

not really and fuck i missed my chance to tun during the summer

my next year

I'm not as of sometime ago, though fuck if I wish I were NEET again

I just turned into a wizard.

Too bad I have no access to my powers...

Fellow wizard!

le dubs ged

Spergs

Because I am a failure of a person who is too much a wuss to end it all.

So i spend all day sleeping and shitposting

>living with your parents
Dont you have a shitty area where nobody wants to live with not many crimes like small town Kansas is here in the USA?

Because working is terrible and I'm done with education.

>tfw the only thing I care about is getting 24" biceps before I drop dead

>tfw almost a wizard
>tfw not autistic or ugly I just have no desire for physical contact

Wonder if something is wrong with my brain.

Because I don't have any real friends. All of my friends are assholes who just wanna be with me because I'm rich and they keep borrowing money from me. I never considered my family to be loving, my father always resented me from day one, called me a failure and my mother has wished she aborted me multiple times. I can't talk to people very well, I mutter my words whenever I try and people just laugh at me.

Using my computer and buying new technology is pretty much the only thing keeping me from killing myself.

I'll be your friend, user.

For the low low price of just 99.99 a week!

get some confidence and become the most based unbiased tech reviewer to ever walk the earth.

I'm jelly, user. Here's me: I grew up. I went to school. That's it. Here I am. I don't have any pieces of paper to prove my education.

I have depression and anxiety

Thanks, but my issue isn't confidence. I've just been bullied way too much and everyone I know hates me, so I just got into a sever depression which kinda crippled me mentally. I can communicate easily on the internet, but it's much harder when it's in front of actual people. I don't actually fear talking to people if that's what you're thinking, I just don't want to.

kek.

You're so blind and entitled.

Being a NEET is about being a perfect opportunist. It shouldn't be shamed.

but that's not something I can have a problem with and make fun of :(

>I absolutely refuse to work with Windows.

'Tismo

21 year old neet back in last year of hs here.
1 week of school is like 1 neet month, fuck.

Same

One more year for me.

I'm not
>married
>work
>own my own house
>kid on the way
>degree
>finishing off masters

You are not a degree?

I am degree

I am just an eternal manchild not made for the adult world.

I find it unable to do something I don't like for a long time. I can for example find the drive to spend an hour in a week to clean up my room but I can't find the drive to spend 5 years in college and then 8+ hours a day putting effort into something I don't care about just to provide for myself and afford some nice things. I think I have some form of assburgers because I just hate this adult socializing where you play pretend and suck up to influental people so you can get better opportunities. I just wouldn't be able to maintain a pretend friendship with someone I don't like. I also hate deadlines.

So I prefer to not travel to exotic countries, not own a beautiful appartement, not own a high-end PC, not own a huge TV and other expensive technology, not own my dream car... to be able to spend every day how I like with no time limits. I hate to be at the mercy of others though so I am not smug about being a NEET like others here seem to be.

Because my city is small and comfy as fuck and i don't want to leave.

There aren't any IT jobs over here aside from tech support which i did for two months and won't do ever again, fuck interacting with normies.

>tfw you are me

>tfw I am like that except I have huge student loans and literally in my last year in law school without any career opportunities
>tfw my parents have huge hopes on me

I might suicide.

>Have enough money that he doesn't have to work
>Has friends

>BAWWWW Y IS LIEF SO SHITTTT X((((((((((

Just kill yourself already.

I'd wish I would be a high functioning assburger.

But I am not.

whats assburger

Aspergers syndrome. Inability to really act normal in front of other people.

I'm not a NEET. I could never be one. I need the daily rhythm that going to work gives me.

how is that a syndrome

Your parents thinks you're a failure even though you're rich?

its really really minor autisim.

whats minor autism

look in a mirror

for what

I never did well in school, which my dad frowned upon. I also never brought home any girls which is a huge issue to my dad, so he started calling me a failure and started saying I needed to change my life. I hated the constant negative atmosphere I had with my family around me, I realised they weren't helping me, so I just learned to get a job and decided to just school myself at home just so I can get a job and move out of this hellhole. I've cut all contacts I have with my parents and I don't miss them at all.

Why not just tell your parents that you're rich and then tell them they can't have any of it?

everyone in this thread should stop what they're doing and go binge watch Welcome to N.H.K.

As much as that would give me satisfaction, I don't wanna do that. Besides, I wasn't kidding when I said I cut all contacts. I live in a place they don't know about, forgot their phone numbers and live alone. I will never deal with their bullshit again.

not high functioning but at least it's some sort of a reason for my situation, normal is

I don't value my place in society. I won't say I hate people, I'm fascinated by them. But I want to interact with "them" as little as possible. "You" however are exempt from this aversion, probably only because "you" are merely lines of text to me and not pic related.

Meme series

I have watched it when it first aired back in 2007.

For what it may be worth, I follow the advice of Judge Judy with regards to lending money to friends:

The first time you lend to someone DO NOT expect the money to come back.
If it does not come back, you do not lend to them ever again.
Be completely upfront and clear with them in these terms.

Your real friends will give back your money, the fake ones don't and will fuck off when they don't get any more out of you.

Also, I'm curious, how did you get rich without being able to speak well with people?

>Meme series

==

>I haven't understood a single thing from it

you're beyond help you human trash

>tfw too intelligent to get a job
>tfw too intelligent for pleb education
>tfw too intelligent to start a business

Let me be your friend user

I don't need much and I don't want to do anything.

where you from user

NHK is pretty overrated, and not really representative of NEET life

What's to understand, it was just entertainment. Unless you'd like to enlighten us on some deep thesis that we all missed for the grandiloquent generalizations on society.

A U T I S M

>being unimpressed by a shallow statement on human behavior = autistic

Also,

>recommending the anime over the manga
Top couch potato

NEETs are NOT in Employment, Education or Training. Your type is a major reason why the /jp/ threads were killed years ago and it was celebrated when it happened. Back to /r9k/ with you.

They even called him a hikikomori despite him routinely going out for leisure with friends and even trying jobs and school.
Still, you should read the novel as the anime changed a lot of things for the worst. Lots of the lolicon/cp stuff was removed as was Satou's drug use and the dark and manipulative nature of Misaki.

>watch
>welcome to the NHK
No wonder you're still a NEET.

>>recommending the anime over the manga
>Top couch potato

it's like you want to never actually see a vagina irl

>dumb frogposter likes the manga
nothing to be seen here

The only people who want to see a vagina irl have never seen one irl

Vaginas are gross

except that I'm not because I have a job.

I hate ALL jobs. They all become tedious boring shit pretty soon.

>tfw too intelligent to start a business
Uhm, what? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I do free lance graphic design and programming.

Teach me your secrets, master

There is nothing to understand about, you faggot.

Weaboos are the worst trash.

Also

>muuh anime is real

How delusional can you even get?

>There is nothing to understand about

there is, if you're not retarded that is...
if you understood it you wouldn't be a NEET right now

I mainly work and do website assignments, you can find a lot everywhere. I also make flash games in my spare time.

Starting a business is 1% intelligence, the rest is just mindless boring hard work and persistence.

That's why I hate it that education rewards intelligence so much instead of discipline and work ethics. I mean ok if you're a genius fine, but those are 1 in 1000. The rest just need to become diligent workers.

>think he understands a superficial animu

Kek'd hard

>you wouldn't be a NEET right now

I am because it is way better than a job.
Try harder.

Welcome to the NEET thread. The place to blog about work and school, because that's what NEETs do.

Anyone with a brain will use money to gain more money.

It's how the system works.
If you don't capitalize from it, you are nothing but a working drone.

can you do me I favor user? Can you walk up to the closest mirror in your house, look yourself in the eyes and say that you love yourself out loud. can you do that?

> being a wage slave
kek

What's with that normie ritual?

Pretty stupid desu.

All I can say is that I am comfortable with myself, a stupid normie drone wouldn't understand that.

so.. that's a no?

America.

I was planning on staying NEET, but my mom was about to kick me out.

I wanted to get a job in software development but I had no degree and no portfolio(I never finish the projects I start). So no one would hire me.

Eventually I enrolled in a government sponsored C# .NET course for NEETs

The message of the series is literally that nothing will change until you can't sustain it anymore you fucktard.
The author even went back to NEET from the moeny he made off it.

Im only qualified to be a neet.

nah
most neet are dead or dying in the street in india

Literally serious question
Will I inevitably become a wizard if I don't like bagina, only benis?
I've had 4x Different benis but 0x Bagina
Willy wacker ≠ wizard?

His parents are rich, dude.

He's just their shitty son who squandered his youth and disappointed them.

Not him, but in germany living in cities is expensive and rural towns are in trend for young families.
Plus, if you want to live in a rural town, you will have to in a basement apartment or something like that if you want to save money since most houses here are big on-family houses.

If you look around enough you will find something, but in Germany living by yourself is expensive.

>wonder if something is wrong with my brain.
If it wasn't, you wouldn't be here.