/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• Gearbest's Xiaomi Mi5 coupon was a bit too cheap for them to actually sell them for, so they're refunding every Mi5 order made with said coupon and gives out 100 points • Fake Xiaomi MiBands exist and are sold on AliExpress, here's how to spot them • user finds good deal on the XDuoo X2 • user reviews the RUIZU X02 already looking for a better music player • Coupon for a Sanrenmu knife with a dragon design • user bought a JJRC H31 and reviews it posts webm of H31 flying with a Mate808 camera attached to it also owns the XK X100 Dexterity and reviews it • user plugged a USB LED Light into his KMASHI(?) Powerbank and left it on • After drinking pu-erh tea user finds out it's fermented tea • user wants to know more about the NOBsaund F900 another user has it and reviews it Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
maxsources.com
maxsources.com/original-xiaomi-3rd-generation-piston-earphone-with-remote-and-microphone-for-smartphone-tablet-p-502.html
m.everbuying.net/product918548.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5vs8XCUYWWY
aliexpress.com/item/2016-High-Quality-Wireless-WiFi-Antenna-2-4Ghz-20DBI-802-11B-G-RP-SMA-W-Lan/32595457175.html
aliexpress.com/item/perfect-bath-accessory-for-weeaboo/32709835223.html
justpaste.it
youtube.com/watch?v=NNhdQT9Ivu0&list=PLaPvcEA8BA-J9_3mmzhwE5TGRU53q3oux&index=3
ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?fat32format.htm
anerty.net/software/file/DriveSort.php.
vrkommando.com/hypereal-pano-pc-vr-headset-chinese-frankenstein-headset-controllers-positional-tracking/580
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for the chuckle brothers will never be found out to be nonces

second for the superior japanese

third for i cannot wait to review some anume figurines

fourth for you not being able to wait to cum on them

fourth for i cannot spell properly

Only one /csg/ banner made it in the Sup Forums banner contest

Sup Forums.org/banner-contest/g

can someone recommend a good fountain pen?

fucking rigged

everyone knows that Sup Forums pass users are retarded autists, so they'll pick the worst one.

Never forget. All your chickshits going to be bricks when the happening happens. Pick your selves up a generator. Make sure its total harmonic distortion is low and rated for clean power.

it doesn't seem like the best system to me either, however unfortunately i can't think of another way to implement a voting system on a website like this where the users are anonymous. i guess this is the least "rigged" way that the mods could think of.

>the happening
you won't be able to do shit once the plants make you suicide yourself

lol, even compressed gas cannisters in the yankee diddle land has food on them, fat fucks

facebook login

maxsources.com

11MAXPRO 11%off For xiaomi redmi note 3 pro Phones available From 5/9/2016 to 15/9/2016

10MAXPRO 10%off For all the products in the site available From 5/9/2016 to 22/9/2016

16MAXPRO 16%off For Xiaomi Redmi Pro phones available From 1/9/2016 to 19/9/2016

30MAXPRO 30%off For Xiaomi Mi Max Phones available From 1/9/2016 to 15/9/2016

MI5PROMAX 22%off For XiaoMi Mi5 Phones available From 4/9/2016 to 10/9/2016

LEMAXPRO 17%off For LETV PHONEs available From 5/9/2016 to 31/9/2016

This was posted on the french thread for the now cancelled gaybeast mi5 deal and using the coupon apparently makes the price of the mi5 the same price as the cancelled gb deal.

The only problem is that this site has like no reviews anywhere and I never heard of it but they seem to accept paypal.

I might buy a mi5 from them when I get my gaybeast refund, not sure though.

Well the primary selling point for those cans is back yard grilling. Which is good, because there is a huge supply of these cans and can get gotten cheap. I cant even imagine what it must be like being a Europoor and not being able to grill burgers in the back yard. I would suggest they kill them selves but they appear to be doing that already.

lmao nice meme

it's woodland camo m8

The quadcopter webm from the last thread was the Eachine E10C, one of the absolutely tiny ones. This is from the JJRC H31

we either use charcoal, for a proper bbq, or gas that comes in canisters that doesn't have burgers on it.

well i sure didn't expect this much chink shit in the mail, anybody wanna guess?

The website is pretty fucking expensive for chink websites

eg.
maxsources.com/original-xiaomi-3rd-generation-piston-earphone-with-remote-and-microphone-for-smartphone-tablet-p-502.html

How did I do, /csg/?

Thats because Piston 3's are no longer made, and the stock thats left is being sold at a higher price.

Why Isn't gearbest shipping xiaomi power banks to my shit hole of a country anymore, did anything happen?

They don't ship to my country either.

There was a banggood deal, 13.99$ for the 10000mah with a coupon, not sure if it's still up.

try everbuying

EU regulations against shipping batteries incase they explode.

Is there an objectively best chink earbuds? I want to replace my sennheiser momentums (daily drivers) witha pair of earbuds, and I was wondering if I could do it on the cheap. I listen to mostly rock, hip hop and jazz, and replaceable cables would be neat but not nesscercary (my last pair of chink earbuds failed on me due to cables, I sold them on for £12 and the guy resodered them and they were fine.

Shipping fine here

t. EU country resident

>is there an objectively best example of an inherently subjective thing

Thanks, i'll take a look at those.

That's weird, i'm from south america which is kinda far from the EU. Guess those chinks just don't like monkeys.

anyone has knowledge on android tv boxes? There's so many I'm getting confused.

you can get ones for like 20-30 bucks and they'll work OK

use the guide an user posted to get the powerbank for like ten bucks (copy pasted from a couple threads ago):

"Want a Xiaomi 10,000mah powerbank for $10? Follow these instructions:

1. Go to Everbuying.com and register an account. New users get 100 points for registering, 10 for confirming your email and 10 for uploading a profile picture
2. Go to this link user.everbuying.net/m-users-a-win_point.htm and use the code THXYOU for 100 more points
3. Link for the powerbank m.everbuying.net/product918548.html (use mobile site for extra 2% discount)
4. Price after using 220 points (=$4.40) and 2% mobile site discount should be $10.62

I used the powerbank as an example but you can use the points for anything you want."

eyo, I went to everybuying.com and was told to go to .net

but at the bottom it said this

ends april 10th

oh, April 10th this year?

so... can you use those 4.40 bucks on items that cost 5 bucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=5vs8XCUYWWY

i assume so, but try the code if you want
no, you can use points for 30% of maximum order value. i think everbuying and gearbest are the same company.

They know we're all too poor/cheap to pay for a Sup Forums pass, this shit's rigged worse than cakebux.

how else would they do it though?

Yeah, looks like it was until April 2016

yeah Sup Forums pass users won't exactly be buying chinkshit.
coupons are useless anyway, because they make the total price higher (they don't count towards promotions)

no guesses no reviews, maybe i will take some pictures for the next thread when na is awake

Global stable 8 when??
>tfw chinked

Fuck this gay earth. I want my wifi antenna already here but it's stuck in some handling facility or some gay shit.

The antenna I ordered:
aliexpress.com/item/2016-High-Quality-Wireless-WiFi-Antenna-2-4Ghz-20DBI-802-11B-G-RP-SMA-W-Lan/32595457175.html

>following tracking
>ever
It's only going to make you worry, bro. I never ever check tracking on anything I buy and my mind is at peace. It'll get there when it gets there.

Don't worry, MiUI 8 is shit. can't uninstall Browser & Music player and gapps.
Notification and theme shade conflicts like in pic related.
Battery profiles removed too.

But I want it now ;_;

>pay attention to me
>o-ok i won't t-t-tell then

>tfw last update 6 days ago

Noice, i'll give it a try latter, thanks.

No one cares you fucking attention whore dipshit.

dear friend,
you package is in the sorry
please allow 3 to 5 weeks and leave 5 star feedback please
very happy to do business with you
Vicky

My phone has a bug where installing apps doesn't work most of the time and I have to restart my phone over and over again until it somehow works. I have tried searching but found no answer that worked. I've been wanting to do a reinstall but I figured I might as well wait till MIUI8, but they keep postponing it it seems.
>can't uninstall Browser & Music player and gapps.
I don't really care about this
>Notification and theme shade conflicts like in pic related
Is this just with custom themes or does the default look that bad?

no prob, just reposting from a couple threads ago.
nice meme

Anyone bought chink razor blades yet? Is that a good idea? I don't want to buy fucking expensive Mach 3 blades over and over again

what figgus you get dude?

It's all about the BIC, my brother. Especially if you're European.

Jesus fuck no

That doesn't right, are you running 7.5.2.0 or some chinked vendor rom?
You can flash the developer MiUi 8 beta with locked bootloader via edl.

Custom theme btw, I changed it and now colors are ok. Android n theme works good too.

Anyway flash the developer beta instead of waiting for global.

jfc miui is ugly as fuck

Will I still receive future OTA updates with the developer version?

Yes, it's a good idea, just be prepared to sanitize them just to be safe. You'll save a ton of money, a lot of the razor blades you can buy from Ali are by the same OEMs of the name brand razor blades.

did mean to post the pic, but w/e

Yes you receive the OTA updates for developer version. you can always change to global whenever it's out afterwards.

i will review one later or maybe wait for the rest to arrive and review them at once

Thanks, I guess I'll do that then.

need sauce for couple of things bras,

1. lightweight jacket (with removable hoodie) for everyday wear, since winter is coming
2. A polyester shirt for gym, I signed up for spinning classes in uni. I need to break this cycle of only study/eat/poop

K Y S
Y
S

Buy one of these next. aliexpress.com/item/perfect-bath-accessory-for-weeaboo/32709835223.html

My trackers usually stop showing after it leaves China.

Don't bother give it 2 weeks after they left china should be delivered.

justpaste.it
/y1t6

tutorial.

What do you mean?

Hm...

BIC razors. Have you never heard of them? What country you from?

I remember reading a couple months ago some dudes in /csg/ who were happy with their chink razor blades.

t r a s h

except kaori

Ah, yes, those

Is this legit place or am I getting chink'd?

Worst case ontario, you have to do a refund via PP.

Great razors, managed to slice part of my fingernail off because I'm an aspie.

if its AU, we passed a law recently to stop shipments of lithium battery power banks

Or you can do this:
youtube.com/watch?v=NNhdQT9Ivu0&list=PLaPvcEA8BA-J9_3mmzhwE5TGRU53q3oux&index=3

just change that fastboot rom.

I bought a black mi5 64GB for $225.42 USD.

Will see what happens lel.

I'm salty boys. I wanted -- no, NEEDED -- that mi5!

Zero honour!

just get it for 225 ala

Why are you shaving your finger nails? There are clippers for that.

I have found this fix for ruizu x02 random ordering problem in headfi posted by a agptek employee.It only works in folder.I dont know if it works in local folders
>Step 1. Upgrade your player to v1.7 of the firmware. This is optional,
Step 2. Sort all of your music into folders on your computer's hard disk.(you can use different programs.I used beets ,he used mp3tag.)
Step 3. Format the SD card to FAT32 if is currently exFAT. I used
fat32format,ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?fat32format.htm
Step 4. Copy all of your music files to the SD card (this can take
several hours, depending on the speed of your USB ports and card
reader).
Step 5. Sort the contents of the SD card alphabetically. I used
DriveSort:anerty.net/software/file/DriveSort.php.
- This doesn't work with exFAT formatted cards, hence the format to
FAT32 in step 3.
- Make sure you have the correct options: Long name sort, ascending
order, directories before files (if you prefer this), tick the
subdirectories option.
- After doing the sort, you need to save - this can take a while
(several minutes), and the application looks as if it is
non-responsive, but be patient - you could end up with a corrupted
file table if you abort part way through.
Note, step 5 is important if you add additional music to your disk at
at a later date so that the new folders are inserted in the correct
alphabetical order with your original folders and not at the end of
the list, which is what it will do if you don't reorder them.

I'll be your personal shopper for $10 an hour

any vr guys here?
there is a chink VR headset out, $500, one of you should try it vrkommando.com/hypereal-pano-pc-vr-headset-chinese-frankenstein-headset-controllers-positional-tracking/580

>waiguoren understanding of honor
Not making money to feed your old parents (since you are their only child), that is truly the most shameful display

>There are reports that it will cost around $800 USD
I'm not willing to pay over $200 for the VR meme anyway, tbqh

You can get the 32GB for 195$US from that maxsource site with the coupon code.

I bought the 64GB version because I need that extra space.

Hopefully the reason it's low is because it's a new store trying to get popularity and not because it's a scam.

I'm too scared of that site, desu.

Err wasn't paying attention while shaving my beard. I have trouble trying to recreate the scenario in my head. So no clue how I shaved it desu.

>maxsource
No results for "maxsource reviews" on google. it's a scam.