Is it worth it over late-model i3?
I want to believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

outlet.lenovo.com/outlet_us/desktops/#facet-1=1,2,3,4&facet-5=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idk George Foreman anime grill

it should be better than i3s and i5s until the 3xxx series

"Redpilling" is only done on reddit. I suggest fucking off

It would be better if you want multi-thread performance, AMD always had that higher for given money.

It's not known yet if there will initially be models going against i3s price-wise, though.

really? only see it on Sup Forums

If you can't afford an i7 you buy a refurbished i7, you don't buy AMD.

So you're telling me I should spend 400 on a chip that someone else has already broken and sent in for repair when I can buy a new AMD chip using new architecture for less?

Should I also go ahead and buy a refurbished gtx 970?

Or you can buy an Ivy bridge i7 workstation which will still manage to destroy anything AMD can put out for the next 3 years at least. Zen is just Sandy bridge ipc.

You can buy an entire i7 5th gen workstation for $400 refurbished that will wreck anything AMD has out.

Links?

I'm not spoonfeeding you, fuck off

outlet.lenovo.com/outlet_us/desktops/#facet-1=1,2,3,4&facet-5=1

lol dick

>Windows 8.1
>4gb ram
>500gb SATA 3.5 drive
After fixing all of this I will have spent much more than $400. The amount of money I'm gonna save by buying an AMD chip for 1/3rd-1/2 price with 90% performance will allow me to just make a full computer instead of a processor box.

I mean it is expected that you provide evidence for claims you make. Spoonfeeding isn't giving sources, you literal mongoloid.

Eat shit

>1/2 the price
Definitely not.

Isn't it past your bedtime, you spastic fucking twat? Go make some more Minecraft Let's Plays before mommy finds out you're still up.

Then don't buy it and go build your dream AMD poorfag rig.

Kys autistic weaboo

>you're a poorfag for buying new AMD hardware!
>buy this used $400 workstation instead

lol tripfags

Manufacturer refurbished Lenovo ThinkCentre are guaranteed to be equal in quality to a new product.

Pic related is the warranty lookup on my refurbished m900.