Wholesale speaker

I don't know if this is the right place for this... But what is the best wholesale cite that I can get electronics for dirt cheap... I want a decent Bluetooth speaker but I don't want to blow a shit ton of cash... Thanks

I dont know if your retard.. but i found a cite thwt sells speakers whoelsae for dritcheap.. the entire world ecxept bsaement dwellers knwo the cite.. its called aliexpress..
Goos Luck

>calls retarted
>can't type
Thanks anyway

If you want decent not-bootleg stuff, you'll probably have to order off Amazon or Newegg or something. Most of the "wholesale" sites out there that are open to the public are just reselling taobao bootlegs at a markup.

Why do you people buy cheap shit and disappoint yourselves all the time? Just invest the 200-300€/$ on it and get a bose or harman kardon

>bose

Shove your little anime pic up your urethra, faggot, have you heard the Bose Soundlink 3 and Soundlink mini?

If you have not, fuck off, you know nothing.

>using wireless for audio, ever

>there are people on Sup Forums which don't have subscribed clavinetjunkie

>caring about lossless fidelity on tiny ass speakers

>listening to tiny ass speakers in the first place

Get a UE Boom
/thread

i own a Vifa Oslo, shit's pretty bassy

UE Boom is considered garbage though

Jesus christ, you are retarded. Tell me one reason why you wouldn't use todays wireless protocols for audio?

I bet you want 32 bit dacs and try to prove people you can hear the SNR difference between 24 and 32. Let's face it, your mother's basement is not a studio.

But please, entertain me tonight, tell me why wireless shouldn't be used for audio, maybe even emphasize why it shouldn't be used in small speakers such as the Onyx or Soundlink and why analogue signal would be better.

I bet you don't know shit about audio, but mimic "hi-fi" jargon and bullshit even you yourself don't understand squat about.

>UE Boom
fucking lol

Have had one for years and have never had any issues. It's a pretty good speaker.

>i made no comparisons and consider my choice superior because it worked for me

Webuy.com

i wish i were you.. i get hardly satisfied with any tech i buy

don't go sperging out on me now bruh

Yeah great site if you want fake audio gear

Of course I have.

Like what?

OP, you do know what wholesale means, right?

Coconut original is slightly quieter than the JBL here but far superior battery life and sound quality.
Way way cheaper too.
Just deal with the Chinese voice over when you connect Bluetooth

Got mine from gearbest when they had a sale.

That's the joke. You. You are a joke...

>when they had a sale.
One thing you need to understand about chink 'sales' is that they increase the price for a bit and then reduce the price back to the regular price and call it a sale

Why not? Even .wav bitrate would be fine over Bluetooth now.
The only reason it's shut is that people shell out 500 dollarydoos for Sony towers full of lights, Bluetooth and a 10 dollar driver because lights, price and brand make it sound better.

Well, sale or not 36 bucks is better than whatever UE Boom and jbl rubbish are getting flogged for.

Also, my phone auto corrected but Coconut should have been xiaomi. Not even close, auto correct...