The r9 390 has twice as much vram as the fury x

>the r9 390 has twice as much vram as the fury x

Fucking why?

she has dead eyes

who is this androcyte parasite

Fury X would have 8gb if it wasn't using an obsolete technology on launch. Congrats to AMD for being the first to release an obsolete technology.

Nice bait. And if this actually isn't bait you're not informed enough to be comparing these cards in the first place.

The fury x still performs better, but I'm curious how close they'll get when the card needs 6GB or more vram for textures and shit

That cleavage is retarded.

MMM.... If I were there, I would SOOO SMOTHER my FACE NOSE FIRST and RUB n SNIFF both her SPANDEX covered ASS n PUSSY DEEP ALL DAY!!! I can just SMELL the STRONG, MUSTY/BITTER ODORS of PEE, POO n CROTCH-SWEAT all MIXED with SPANDEX RAVAGING my NOSTRILS and making me erupt quickly!!! Hope she DOESEN'T WIPE or SHOWER often, that NASTY, PISSY POOPY and FISHY SPANDEXY STINK is the BEST!!!

>HBM is obsolete
Wat

HBM 1.0, the newest version doesn't have that limitation and has even higher bandwidth.

But HBM1 wasn't obsolete when it was launched.

MILK MILK LEMONADE,
AROUND THE CORNER CHOCOLATE'S MADE!

>my skyrim 8K texture pack at 20 fps matters

lmao ok ugly

>cherrypick - the post

the idiom goes
>milk, milk, lemonad
>around the corner fudge is made

>lack of vram
>a meme

Look the 970 3.5...

don't care, my fury x will ravage in dx12 fully supported games once async becomes standard

What the fuck!?

even better

Maybe where you live, but where I live, it's chocolate. Hot, melted chocolate.

intothetrash.webm

how much hot chocolate do you think she has in her? and look at those milk. good combo imo

>will

Wait wait wait...welcome on the sad AMD world

Enough to bake several cakes. Hot, gooey cakes.

Is this some kind of secret code?

You didn't recognize the symbol on her necklace? I don't even browse Sup Forums or /x/...

would

welp, remember when it showed literally gorillas if you image searched a nignog? yeah.

Never studied history? Can you not see what's on her necklace?

Would still smash lel

Because 4GB is the limit for HBM1.

Doesn't explain why 390 has 8GB

MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD

Yes it does, retard.
The 390 uses GDDR5.

Twice as much gddr5 as the fury x has HBM

Someone knows how to copy paste.good for you.