Find a flaw.
>inb4 wireless cuck

wireless cuck

>treble peak

coiled cable and the pads are shit

I will keep using these my whole life.

literally a meme argument

>what is actually recorded
>those nauseating cymbals where there originally I swear!

>audiomemer
lol

I have these. I find them better and more natural.

Shame they are discontinued.

Ear piercing treble

they're perfect. There's a reason these were "the" studio headphones

>were

I've had MDR V6s for almost a year, which is basically the same. The part I circled kind of comes out so you can see the exposed copper wire. I can push it back in, but it comes out again and seems flimsy like it might wear down eventually. I'm debating if I should hot glue them in place or some shit, but that looks ugly.

Also, after prolonged use the pads smell like my head/face grease. I'm not a particularly dirty person, but even after an alcohol wipedown the smell remains.

just bought the same ones a few months ago

I get all sorts of compliments when i bring them to the library to study for my STEM classes

probably only seems like that when you grew up on BEATS

Doesn't come with velour pads and thy're not MDR-V6.

I have these headphones and they FUCKING HURT to wear. They're really hard and have a tight headband, so they squeeze the shit out of your ears. You get used to it, but IMO there's no real reason for them to be so hard.

Otherwise, they sound great. They also help me ignore my family by listening to some music, but they aren't so isolating that I can't hear important stuff.

just order replacement pads. they're like $5 or $10, you just swap them out like gloves.

That's a downer. Been looking to get them hoping they were comfy.

Why not use a set of MDR-CD900ST?

It depends on the size of head as well. Mine doesn't heart at all.

I must admit though that if you are wearing spectacles, it might be inconvenient at first.

>absolute trash

That's just it. I wear glasses and have a hard time wearing comfy headphones.

The last pair that was comfy was the last generation of Sony XB headphones with the large pillow cushions.

I really don't care too much about the smell, because it's my smell. Plus, the wipedown was just a quick attempt, I didn't care too much to try other things.

It's the wire thing that bothers me, seems like it should be more secure and not have exposed copper wire, even if it is just a few mm.

most people think they're very comfortable actually. myself included

I personally dislike 2 things about them
>disposable oe earpads
>they sort of rattle at the joint that allows the earpads to pivot horizontally, if you move your head much

Alright, might keep my interest.

Beyerdynsmic dt250. Better monitors and better construction

My old headphone pads actually started disintegrating before I replaced them. Getting little vinyl bits in my ears. Plus all the grease and residue made my ears itch.

I'd say just go with something comfier. They're fine cans, but if I was going to buy a replacement, I'd go for something with better padding.

They've pinched my hand before, but other than that I love them

I love these, but
> Bass rolloff
Yes, it makes bass, but the extension could be better. (Not complaining about lack of bass emphasis, only lack of bass extension.

The 10K peak is real. I happen to like it, but it's arguably a flaw.

weird, the only problem I've had is heat when I don't have my fan on me, but never tightness.

sometimes the top band feels a little hard

I wear size 7-3/4 fitted baseball caps, so my head is by no means small