What's the size of your living room TV Sup Forums?

What's the size of your living room TV Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glFVXpz_abQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tpaFucOf8zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GAJO5uL7t5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watching the electric jew

40", I don't use it much. 50" is probably more suitable for my living room size. Also, fuck "Smart" TVs. Laggiest pieces of shit I've ever seen, and half the "apps" are just glorified webpages that don't even accept input from all the remote buttons.

22" :(

I don't have a TV in the living room. Everything is watched in the media/theater room and the screen is 210 inches.

40inch led

55" i believe

Maybe 60
Huge ass sony

A fucking 55cm crt.
15 years and still going, only gets replaced when it kicks the bucket.

I don't own a TV anymore.

my parents have one of these.
they don't watch tv anyway.
i also live in a dorm room without tv.
tvs are useless at this point.

not my picture.

46" 1080p sammy, never use it because of 1440p 27" monitor and cable tv sux

>Smart" TVs
My parents just got a Samsung series 6 Smart TV. My father wants to use the Netflix app on it
But the internet in Australia is so shit (under 6 mbps) that my laptop lags alot when he uses it. Hopefully should be getting NBN soon to fix this.

80"

I have this 50inch Panasonic plasma.

netflix runs fine even at 1 mbps.
use the auto quality option.

>people unironically buying hueg tvs (40"+) when they probably sit about two metres from the screen
I bet you're the same people who sit at the front of the cinema
Why do like darting your eyes around the screen so much

kek

This desu
I have a pretty big apartment though so my 50' Panasonic 2010 isn't too bad
Sit about 3 meters from it

50 inches

i've used netflix with 3mbps dsl
it's fine nigga

38/40" 1080p Sony Bravia, "neutered" smart TV.

* Neutered, because it has the software, but the extra connections and abilities like WiFi are removed. It does have USB and MKV support though.

42" non-smart LG LED
Wish the record function actually worked

Sony 55". Feels good man.

I have never once experienced any lag with our smart TV. We turn it on, we watch whatever we feel like watching, we turn it off.

58" vizio

55"

49" I think. I don't really use it, probably shouldn't have wasted my money, but meh.

74" curved 4k.

55''

Sometimes I want to go bigger but then I would have to find a new place for my center speaker.

Maybe if I get a new tv stand.

My TV is above the monitors.

Don't know what to connect to it.
I was thinking either use it to duplicate my 1st display or get a Chromecast to watch YouTube.

What do?

80p 4k
rich fag

usb stick with timelapses/fireplace for cozy effect

58" 1080p smart TV in living room, and a 55" 4k curved smart TV in my bedroom. Feelsgoodman

that will be never

4k 55"

Fuck outta here poorniggets

>No need to waste money on another tv

Pretty comfy tbqh

40'' on a wall mount but my couch is only 1m away.

>All these 50"+ TVs
Man, you people must have huge houses. I have a 46" on my living room and it looks gargantuan.

40" 1080p vizio "smart" tv
Have to use an app on your phone to use the movie and tv streaming features but I just hook it up to my laptop for nextflix and youtube, sometimes to my pc for games I play with a controller (need for speed, dark souls, etc)
Full array backlighting a best

I have a 55" and it's 3m away from my cou couch

Feels pretty good tbqh fampai

48" Samsung "smart" TV

Pretty comfy for my apt.

65" 4k sony bravia

>"smart" tv
>literally a shit tier android phone tacked on to a tv
>4k is basically a meme
>why did i buy this

Nice TV though. Has a weird vignette effect with the backlighting I've noticed. Darker corners on all four sides. Thought maybe I had an issue but it's a thing on Sony Bravias in general it seems. Not really a big problem and I don't especially notice it but considering the price I paid for this I would expect a more perfect backlight solution.

TV does some magic on low res stuff and makes it look real nice on a 65" TV still somehow.

Like an endless video? Don't you think that would add extra heat and shit to the room?

50" LG plasma, solid picture. Firestick plugged into it, but it barely get's used.

Makes everything more cinematic

55" LCD...
It's only 1080p, but it has served me well.

43"

I originally bought a 55" inch but it was 2big and I returned it.

32" and it feels just right.

ITT: Sup Forums penis size contest

I want to adjust your monitors to align properly

Old ass 32" LCD in the living room.
Newer 40" LED backlit LCD in my own room.

I find myself using my 3 24" Dells more often then the 40".
I don't have a speaker setup for the 40" so I rarely throw a movie onto it even though my desktop is connected to it.
Don't have cable, or consoles either.

>>tv
Get a projector that is good quality and you can cover the wall. Theater style movie watching. Make sure the wall is white.

43 inch only in my room

I don't have one because television sucks.

Stupid nigger, TVs nowadays are just huge living room monitors. Hook up an HTPC or a console for Netflix, Crunchyroll or pirated movies/anime, and gaymes. I've never ever used the tuner in mine.

42"

I have a smart tv and its great you can set up media severs and watch things straight from your pc. I usd to use a ps3 just for that but this is better for my folks becuase they arent too keen with technology

I'm near-sighted and need a 15" display

32". The layout of the room leaves no wallspace for anything bigger. Big fireplace and hearth. Open half walls between dining room/kitchen and front room. Big picture window and doorways. I could put a huge one in my bedroom but would probably never watch it.

My fellow African Americans
Plasma is objectively the best flat screen tech

tfw love plasma but its drawbacks stop me using my plasma all the time

>Excessive heat
>Have to think about what you're displaying to make sure you don't fuck the screen up by burning some bars or some shit into it
>WAY excessive noise

Plasma TVs are so fucking loud.

70" LED in the living room. 50" LED in the bedroom. Probably overdid it but I don't give a fuck

Yeah the noise and the burn in sucks. Idgaf how "advanced" your plasma screen is, I've never seen one that doesn't retain images

I was kinda lucky then, I got the Toshiba 50PH81 (Matsushita glass) in May of 2001 and it has spent its entire life from 2003 onwards switched on and plugged in to a computer serving up anything I throw at it like a champ

I have hearf theories that the phoshor coatings are vulnerable to differential aging in the first hundred hours and it falls off rapidly after a thousand or so but I think most sets just really sucked back then, i remember taiwanese and korean plasmas that had jacked voltage so high (compensating for poor contrast levels) they would burn in and burnt out before they left the store shelves

42"

96" if you include the projector

youtube.com/watch?v=glFVXpz_abQ

nothing more than a Panasonic 50PHD3 with a Toshiba sticker, even the manuals are the same

3rd gen was a huge leap on other plasmas, you had the first 1366x768 panel and the introduction of real black drive which was slowly refined over the years

See
youtube.com/watch?v=tpaFucOf8zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GAJO5uL7t5g

55", have a 46" for my bedroom but I almost never watch TV in bed.

55"

dont own a TV
I watch everything on muh laptop

LG 55" LED 120hz 1080p- fits the room well, all smart features disabled, w/ myth front-end, Chromecast, fire stick and THX certified Klipsch Pro media speakers. It's ghetto fabulous!

>2k16
>TV

>2k15+2-1
>living room
are you from stone age?

50 plasma

Goddamn! Even Pahjeet's feet are cleaner than yours

> >2k16
> Not getting a bigass PC monitor for your entertainment

Your place is a fucking mess

I believe a 52 inch in my living room used once every other week or so when my father visits. only have the free basic channels (news etc.)
i use a 32 inch for my bedroom when i stream movies from my computer.

>who the fuck still buys cable?