/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user wonders what this EU sticker means • user bought a case to contain his sharks • user has a laser distance meter, doesn't review it • user's Pusheen plus gets a maga hat • user is VERY happy with his Motospeed Inflictor CK104 • Recommended chink projector the Excelvan 720D youtube.com/watch?v=itrc38JgvRk

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

xiaomi-mi.com/qicycle/
gearbest.com/watch-accessories/pp_443394.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-5050-SMD-12V-RGB-LED-strip-flexible-light-44key-IR-controller-12V5A-power-supply/2031293422.html
aliexpress.com/item/RGB-LED-Strip-5M-300Led-3528-SMD-24Key-IR-Remote-Controller-12V-2A-Power-Adapter-Flexible/1849234838.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NNhdQT9Ivu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for making a proper thread OP

First for mankoes

I miss the Chinese shopping autist

>implying that Lithuanian little shit ever left

Things that were missed from the previous threads
• Only one /csg/ banner made into the voting contest, voting requires a Sup Forums pass so we don't stand much of a chance • user scares his cat with the JJRC H31 quadcopter • user finds fix for the RUIZU x02 random ordering problem • user has some totally legit batteries for storing his stash • user doesn't trust the adapter that was supplied for his Xiaomi charger you're right not to, it's revealed to be a piece of shit when taken apart by another user and jumps away once put together

Reminder Lithuanian autist rants and raves about discord drama and youtube cancer yet he spends every waking moment in the /csg/ discord and is always first to watch /csg/ video reviews. He craves the drama he claims to hate and creates the vast majority of it because his life is empty and lonely.

Lithuania is a pretty sad place, leave him be.

Anyone have any experience in buying a Chink vaporizer? Do they actually explode? I'd mostly use it for CBD oil and flavor juice only.

>Just Google, faggot.
I'm bumping the thread, shut up.

Does someone here own a XDuoo X3?

This your first?

New thread buddy, let's move all the posts here

>I'm bumping the thread, shut up
Yes, without your valuable posts /csg/ would surely die.

>no one deleting their other /csg/ threads because they're clueless newfags
>now there's four /csg/ threads

Can the mods ban this general for good? Please?!

Yup. Never smoked a cigarette in my life. I recently found out CBD is legal and I'm sick of my shitty pen I got as a starter pack.

TLDR: I don't need to fill a room with clouds, but I'd like something that's smooth on the lungs and doesn't blow up in my face.

Why not make more? :D

Why does yours look like a turd

Fasttech is vapecentral when it comes to chink sites

Our /csg/ will peirce the heavens, user

How about no.

> Never smoked a cigarette in my life.
The idea then would be not to start at all?

Vapes are basically for smoker fags that don't want to completely fuck their lungs in spite of their addiction.

>never smoked a cigarette in my life
>he went straight to vaping
These are the hipster degenerates I share a general with. I'm out, thanks for the deals everyone.

> Bit DIY?
I meant a bit > Looks fancy as shit.
Yep, it is good. Mostly used it for laser measurements and as a digital spirit level (though muh Xiaomi now actually probably has an even more accurate sensor, the UNI-T gyro has like +-0.2 degrees drift.)

(Cross-thread)
> How's the temp's accuracy of that thing?
UNI-T should have that on the spec sheet (and their specs are accurate). But I can't find the spec sheet right now.

Right now at 22.5 degrees Celsius, it does currently agree with my IR thermometer.

Well, I have taken a fair number of distance measurements in different temperatures (device exposed to the winter cold and summer sun and stuff). The measurement were always accurate. I'm next to sure at least the temperature compensation on the device works perfectly fine.

> Also, link pls
The related eBay listing where I bought it is gone. You might need to hunt for this model.

That said, various other Uni-T laser distance meters are still on the market. Seems like the ones with fancy graphical color displays are in the minority though.

This is fourth time I ask you this guys, how do led strips work? what are some good ones?
should I get ones with one of those controllers? what if I cut them? can I still change colors? HELP PLEASE THIS IS TOO HARD.

I'd be using it for CBD.
Have you found any deals on Chinese Fixie bikes, user?

You can just buy them buy the meter with a controller attached, saves you time and hassle.

>56450266
Okay, so I bought say a meter of rgb leds with a controller, I strap them to the wall behind the monitor and put the controller where the router is (see pic), but what if I want to cut them? do I have to connect the controller to each strip to turn them on?

> I'd be using it for CBD.
Well, the vapes do work.

I don't think you can legally order cannabis extracts in most places. Is your doctor asking you to try this after more commonly used drugs have failed in some way or another?
Or are you just randomly self-medicating 'cause "natural" must be better?

Xiaomi has your back, hipsterkin. Don't forget to download the Qicycle app for tracking your activity!

xiaomi-mi.com/qicycle/

A lot of places sell CBD legally in the UK and other places, it's a loophole. He's probably just a scared shit who can't source real weed and thinks smoking some extract out of his autistic vape stick will make him look cool at the Kanye West concert.

EGO AIO then. Cheap, reliable, compact, super easy to use, only one button and has adjustable airflow depending on how loose or tight you want your vape. Seriously every beginner should start with these. I bought 5 of them just to give away to people I know who smoke.

Just measure them before you buy? Get yourself a strip or two for under those bookshelves too.

Here's a wooden watch display case for you watch buying people.

gearbest.com/watch-accessories/pp_443394.html

I mean, if I want to put a strip behind the desk and a strip behind the bookshelves I will need to plug the controller to each strip to turn them on/off right?
Also I'm looking at those two? are they even different?
aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-5050-SMD-12V-RGB-LED-strip-flexible-light-44key-IR-controller-12V5A-power-supply/2031293422.html

aliexpress.com/item/RGB-LED-Strip-5M-300Led-3528-SMD-24Key-IR-Remote-Controller-12V-2A-Power-Adapter-Flexible/1849234838.html

The first ones are cheaper and have faster delivery? are they worse than the others?

If you're asking for vape here, you're just asking for trouble.

Anyway, mech mod + RTA/RDA is the cheapest option however you need to read a little about ohm's law. Quickly jumping into mechs will surely introduce you to the 'explosion' you're hearing about.My recommendation for beginner is SMPL mod + Velocity or any Velocity style RTA. That'll only set you back ~$20 then get Samsung INR 18650 battery and a Nitecore charger

Or just buy an iLeaf stick and Kanger subtank or Aspire Nautilus.

I don't know why I'm using so many question marks? I really need some sleep?

English and projecting.
>56450311
CBD extracts are legal in 50 states because they're considered to be a non-psychoactive substance.

The controller powers it too.
You can either buy two controllers or get an extension lead to string them together.

isnt cbd mostly for medical use, iirc it's not even psycho active so it wont give a high.

Wasn't aware. I was under the influence that vapes were considered cyberpunk, which I assumed would cross into being /tech/ approved. Advice noted. Ding Ding Ding. SSRI'S are far from harmful, I've been working on my mind with exercise and I'm not in a state of always needing to be medicated. I'm not chasing a high, I'm chasing a calm mind.

Who is lithuania on discord?

Just wondering.

Alright, so the 5050 leds are 5x5 mm and the 3528 are 3.2x2.8 mm, so which ones are best for my desk? I guess the bigger ones are brighter, but the smaller should look more like a bar of light and not like dots, I'm confused...

You can't delete threads you've made

Best Windows 10 tablet for $250-300 ?

The people who are so obsessed with him and bring him up when he hasn't even posted are worse than he is. It's literally the exact same thing as Chris-Chan. You're more autistic than he is.

No one?

You can still change color if you cut them, you can get them pwm controlled (all leds are the same color) or spi controlled (you can change each led differently) for the spi ones you will need an Arduino or raspberry pi, the spi led strips are much more versatile, you can do things like an ambilight for your screen and shit like that, if you want a cheap led strip just buy a pwm controlled led strip if you wanna do cool shit with it buy a spi controlled strip ( keywords ws2801 or ws2812)

test

It's fixed

I've got a Chuwi 12". 2k resolution, dual boot android 5.1 and windows 10. z8300, 4gb ram but not bad at all.

>It's literally the exact same thing as Chris-Chan. You're more autistic than he is.
I'm sorry but thinking you grew a vagina is a unique kind of autistic that only Chris can achieve.

Funny how there's always a samefag ready to call out people who recognise the Lithuanian posting as loser autists yet whenever Dirty/Comfy/Unbiased defend themselves ITT they have to eat shit and suddenly there's 20 (You)s about referral links yet no rise in IPs. Seems mighty strange.

I have a feeling I've done something horribly wrong, but I don't get what is so wrong.
Help me /csg/.

You didn't get more stuff

>€70.10
there is something profoundly wrong with you :(

Hope you like a burning feeling in your wrist

Probably buying a gold coloured phone.

The Redmi 3s is a great phone, bought it almost a month ago and I'm super happy with it.
Ask anything you need.

But I did, it's just that I did not post that shit too

How did you take that pic?

The MiBand was 28 and it was more for the novelty than for the item. Hope I don't get them burns btw.

what screen-on time do you get

Regulated "mods" have improved in quality to the point that for 99.9% of users mech mods offer no advantage. For the vast majority, the eLeaf 75W thing and a Smok TFV4 is more than sufficient to rip some fat clouds.

Youtube reviewers and the cult of personality retards they attract are what kills threads and generals, newfriend. They don't belong here.

Medic here. This looks like an allergic problem exacerbated by relative heat and pressure of the item. Burns don't work like that.

It was just stupid chinls who bought fake mi band 2 on Ali. The original dont havet that problem.

I took the pic, dropped the phone, moved my hand REALLY quick and grabbed it again.
Wait, let me get it so I can post a screenshot.

>I posted it again!

It was already confirmed a hoax.

>Xiaomi phone
>Teclast tablet
>Mixza shark
Damn user, I'm jealous. You're going to be living the /csg/ dream. Should've got a 64gb shark though.

>mech mods offer no advantage
Not gonna argue since vape discussions here always end up in disaster.

Here's some smug tho

Here you go user

>Tfw I have a xiaomi phone, teclast tablet and a dozen of sharks.

China made tech great again

The phone is meant to be a present to my non-Sup Forums girlfriend. Thus the Golden color.

I've got a couple questions about this phone:
1)Does it have Italian language in the original ROM?
2)How do you value the ROM installed? I'd better not root it.
3)It will be usually thrown in a bag. Do you think the screen will be easily scratched?

I'm new on this whole /csg/ thing, and I thought I'd get the Starter Pack.
I'm waiting for a 128 Samsung btw, the Shark was merely for memes.

>youtube reviewers don't belong here
>but a Lithuanian autist who does nothing but shitpost does
Funny how the people who rush to Lithu's defense also irrationally hate youtube reviews and parrot the same shit he does word for word. Wow, wonder why that could be.

> don't buy oukitel
> You won't get any updates

Fuck you csg, never should have listened to you. I'm buying a k6000 pro.

>don't buy oukitel
wat

The only reason why you don't hear much about it is because Xiaomi is more meme

Depends on the ROM man, mine came with the legit global one, and yes it has a shit ton of languages
Miui is surprisingly nice, good looking and customizable, it kinda looks like iOS so your girl is probably going to like it
about the screen probably yes, I scratched mine a bit the first week by putting it in the backpack I use for the beach, sand fucks up screens anyway, worse than keys, knifes, dildoes or whatever women carry on their handbags

Did you ever consider that maybe more than one person had been here for long enough to know the extent of the shitfest that invariably accompanies the arrival of le youtube generation?

This was some days ago and I didn't took the on-screen time pic, right now is at 40% battery with 5 hours.

oukitel is shilled here constantly, you must not be around very often.

I'm torn between the RN3P and the Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL.
The RN3P is a bit dated and the RN4 is out so there might be a RN4P.

The ZE552KL is better in every way except the battery and with the added local warranty...

Interesante. Espero que eso de la ROM global/china no sea un problema. Muchas gracias por tu disponibilidad hermano. (dusting off my spanish)

> 1)Does it have Italian language in the original ROM?
The Global ROM has, but it might come with the Chinese one or a Xiaomi.eu derivative.

Well whatever, if in doubt install the global ROM or Xiaomi.eu derivative.

> I'd better not root it.
Most ways to do full backups depend on it. You gonna go with the stock desktop software? Such backups may be troublesome to port to another device...

> Do you think the screen will be easily scratched?
No.

Have you guys ever outchinked GearBest? As in, faking a malfunction or the item being broken to get a refund? Would it be worth it for a larger sum?

RN3P still has best price:perfomance over Zenfone 3

Thanks, I'll read up on it! (both rooting and roms)

No. I prefer to keep my trade deals straight.

The Asus phone also seems to be over 2x the price, the whole reason rn3p is a meme is because of its perf/$.

Didn't say no advantage, but if you want to be smug about being in the top .1% of a hobby which combines smoking and autism I'm not going to stop you.

Most people here are looking for their first mouth fedora, and recommending a mech mods to them is a recipe for disaster.

Not really, I fell for the redmi 3 meme and it was shit, got told not to get oukitel because no updates.

Was trying to decide between k6000 pro and redmi 3 pro. Stupid redmi died, going to give the oukitel a chance now since I've seen that they've updated their k series devices to marshmallow and have released quite a few updates since release.

K6000 pro originally shipped with 32bit rom for some reason but got updated to 64 bit.

What are you gonna gain from a phone faster than the RN3P.

It's useless to have anything faster for almost every purpose.

That basically just leaves the camera, but is having a slightly better snapshit camera worth it?

>there is more than one Lithuanian assfaggot

no, there is only you and nobody else.

Link to the store, maybe someone bought his memephone there and can tell you about the ROM.
Flawless spanish btw, I'm impressed, unless you wanted to say amabilidad instead of disponibilidad, sounds a bit weird but it's still correct.

Been using my Xiaomi ZI5 batteries to power a Xbox One controller since July 17 and the battery finally ran out today.

Not bad for seven weeks with daily use.

How do I search for doormats in Ali? I only seem to find indoor rugs/Mats even when I include outdoor in the search

Godamnit you're one delusional battery.

Tell that to people that spend $700 on a phone to take selfies and use snapchat and instagram all day, nigga get a $200 phone with a good battery and a $500 reflex, you are not going to notice anything other than the camera quality anyway.

Front door mats
Outdoor rugs

Where did you buy the phone from? Depending on where you get it, it can either the chink ROM, global ROM or some reseller ROM on it.

The best advice is to flash the global stable ROM in EDL mode on it once you get the phone, just to be sure you have a clean ROM. This doesn't require you to root the phone nor unlock the bootloader. I have a RN3P which came with reseller ROM that had the Play Store and all kinds of languages on it. However, you couldn't set locale to Germany or install a new ROM / Updates through the Xiaomi Updater App (on the phone).

I followed a tutorial on Youtube (by rootjunky) on how to flash the global ROM in EDL mode. Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=NNhdQT9Ivu0

I'm sure the procedure in the video will work, you just have to get the correct ROM for the 3S instead of his, but it is easily obtained on the Xiaomi EU website.

If you are really concerned about scratches, you should probably order a tempered glass protector and a case for the back. That's if you want to be really sure. Obviously the phone looks and feels more "premium" without these.
I've had a plastic screen protector on my phone since day one, so I can't tell you how easily it scratches. I think when that Youtube dude who tests the durability of the phone tried scratching it, it came to be out just as scratch resistent as Gorilla Glass 3. But don't quote me on that.

Good luck with your chink phone. Hope your gf likes it.

If you wanna be a top-tier bf, you can root it for her and install adaway. It makes browsing on a phone worthwhile. However to do all that you need to get a bootloader unlock first, which takes time if you want to do it officially.