Confirmed: Microsoft Windows is Malware

Why are you running malware as main operating system?
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html

I'm not a pedophile or a hacker

>gnu.org
lamo

rude

>gnu.org
nice commie propaganda

Because it works better than any Linux distro ever will

You know, all that effort they use to make that shit could be used to make they OS, you know, usable

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just.Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just.Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as GNU/Linux is in fact GNU. Linux is not part of the operating system itself, but is the kernel that is not covered by the naming system of an operating system as defined by common sense.

Many users run operating systems such as Windows, OSX, and a variant of BSD yet do not use a cumbersome naming system that includes the kernel, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, GNU has been the exception to this for no reason and has just been called "Linux" for no good reason, and many others use the insane, cumbersome term "GNU/Linux", mostly because the GNU project doesn't want you to think that Linux is a part of GNU.

There really is a Linux, and it's not part of GNU, but it's a kernel, and no one really specifies using it. GNU is the OS; the actual base system you interact with, and is useful with any compatible kernel; it can function with many different kernels such as GNU Mach or even kFreeBSD, so the whole system should only specify the kernel when it matters, because all these kernels are really irrelevant regarding GNU.

Nicely memed winbaby. That's exactly why no sane company trusts windoze.

Stallman could have gotten his gnu/dick wet but he HAD to refuse Netflix

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as a meme, is in fact, a stale pasta, or as I've recently taken to calling it, shitposting.

That's exactly why no games on linux.
Check mate fag.

>ADVAPI.DLL
hint hint

>Why are you running malware as main operating system?
I'm not. I run Debian.

Neither am I. I'm just not tech illiterate.

>cucked
The proper term is "cock blocked" dumbass.

Gimp (with a few exceptions) is just as powerful as Photoshop. Pinta is a great MS paint replacement. Libre Office does all the same stuff MS Office does, except it costs noting. Steam has shitloads of games for Linux. Please define "works better", because the only way that statement applies is when you're talking about the operating system's ability to gather private information and send it home.

>implying the dirty footskin eating hippie doesn't just hire whores like everyone else on Sup Forums
Current fucking year.

Is this real holy shit

Nigger fuck off no one cares we all play video games here

Did Microsoft hack the website because of this?

>windows
>without a VM
lmao

>pajeet justifying OS level spyware

AYY LMAO