This is where windows is going

This is where windows is going.

No man this is good

Remember those threads when that guy leaked some screenshots of a chat with a MS coder? The MS dude said the code was a fucking mess without any annotations at all.

Most autists are OCD freaks, that wont happen anymore. Imagine 50 Terry Davis working on the newest windows release...

I bet windows will run 10 times faster in the future.

Too bad all of the autistic coders already use linux

they want slaves.

Maybe the autists will finally make windows as stable as they made Linux.

autism is a good thing

This.
All microsoft can do is hire a few more indians and pray they learn how to use the toilet.

Autists are the best people in existence.
They are the most productive, and they also leave us an excess of women because women don't want them.
Truly glorious beings.
We should nurture more of them.

>linux
>stable
Nice.

>implying women want you

I am black, so yes. You mad honky?

i'm not white.

>Imagine 50 Terry Davis working on the newest windows release...

first of all, he's a schizoid. second of all, that would be fucking terrible.

they're difficult to communicate with

White or half-white, you are still a honky virgin.

When i was in Uni i had an autistic (medically diagnosed ) guy taking most of my classes in 1st year and the only thing he was good at was at disturbing classes and soiling his pants

would be fun to see MS hiring them though

>MUH DICK

>nigger getting angry because someone with medically proven brain damage is better at doing what he wants to do for a living

No need for lieson an anonymous Mongolian wallpaper rating forum user.

Why?

I wish i was just an angry nigger and not telling the truth

I am happy for you that you are aware of your micro-penis issue honky. Worse yet if you are Indian or Chink.

> posting on a website for undiagnosed autists

> laughing at other autists

Why Sup Forums, why

This is the state of Sup Forums

Yo once he sees the tracks, he pulls harder than some of our biggest trains. Also thinks of shit nobody else does every now and again. Still, theyre rare, its like winning the lottery. Some are just stupid, and you just cant harness that.

Harness - A prison; Something you willingly strap yourself into to elevate your race to higher heights (or to make rent)

Theyre actually the easiest to once you know how.
Autistic people are usually bad at hiding their emotions, they are easy to read. Likewise, they have a hard time deriving any meaning from communication outside of the literal meaning of the words you say directly to them. In other words, dont use metaphors or high etiquitte, just deal them straight and firm. I actually like talking to my autistic coworker because all our interactions are incredibly straighforward. Oh shit, am I autistic?

>is on 4 chan
>has autistic friend
99.9% probability of being autistic

truth be told I haven't looked at TD's code so I can't attest to its quality. I'm not going to take his word for it.

it's staggering the amount of work he puts into his OS, including all of the shit he's done from scratch. years and years of full time work. this guy is a productivity powerhouse.

however, I find that in-depth low-level knowledge and the ability to work with massive code bases are not mutually inclusive. this guy, after all, works alone and fully depends on the state to support him.

here's what I assert about him though
>most likely unable to work with a team
>very bad communication skills
>highly opposed to implementing "modern" features including very useful abstractions
>spends tons of time on frivolous shit
>extremely bigoted

Not that guy but I have a friend that's autistic. He shares Cheezburger articles on my FB wall even though I tell him not to.

unfriend and block him

autism boogeyman. this shit made me cringe t b h

>first of all, he's a schizoid. second of all, that would be fucking terrible.
first of all, he's schizophrenic. second of all, nice dubs.

Can you post this conversation plz?

More like the state of modern internet.
Eternal September, or to translate for the kids:
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's the difference between schizoid and schizophrenic?

Look no further than the C# section of MSDN, you need to be legitimately autistic to use C#

>unfriend and block him
>as if the Cheezburger poster is the asshole and not the guy who is trying to tell someone else how to use the internet.

third, his memory is back at like 10-20% so life's gonna be ballin' at 100. 100 degrees that is. Boiling.

I thought the two were interchangeable

turns out they're different conditions!

also, google it you lazy faggot

Took me a while to learn the difference too.

Schizoid: being detached from other humans, difficulty connecting
Schizophrenic: having delusions

basically they're honest and easy to understand
that kind of description makes me think i might be autistic

phrenic usually includes zoid symptoms also.

Even worse
>on the technology board

Checks out.
I was diagnosed schizophrenic once and I certainly have difficulties connecting to people.

However I'm pretty sure I was actually just a high-functioning autist driven temporarily mad by assholes and the wrong drugs.

It literally just takes 1 semi-skilled autist wrangler to manage 50 typical autists

I said on my personal one. I don't care what he posts on his own.

This. Just look at the engineering industry

yeah try convincing an autist to change something, like a feature or a design choice others disagree

fuck that

But.. what is going to happen with all the pajeets that they already bought?

With autists deciding anything it'll end up like Linux with constant API/ABI breakage.

we have quite a few autists at are uni, idk about how capable they all are, some I don't know that they are autistic, there are just quite a few there, but some sperg out in class, and some are just a bit weird, I know not all of them are clever, but I imagine some are

>as stable as they made Linux

sounds like microsoft should be looking here

>every distro is rolling release

There is a reason why linux dominates the server marketspace.

America never fails to amaze me. Around here people simply say black smell weird and that's about it.

Holy fuck. No wonder.

Okay, so I fucked this chick from India a while back, and I was her first non Indian dude. Muh dick isn't huge or anything, but it's well above average for a white dude...anyway, she was in fucking AWE of my dick like it was the most amazing thing she's ever seen. I figured it was just because it wasn't brown and didn't smell like poo.

We banged in the shower and shit was so cache. She was tight as fuck and gorgeous. I never could bring myself to tell her that I wanted to fuck in the shower because she smelled like curry to me, and I fucking hate curry.

Hang yourself from a tree nigger

Every windows OS after 2000 needs to be completely scrapped and development started on 2000 rolling release.

He really is a funny guy!

>hate curry
really?
may I ask why?
The right curry hoes with any dish

Fuck off, Ciel

>Autists are the best people in existence
Not really true
>They are the most productive
and this.
>and they also leave us an excess of women because women don't want them.
But this is.